Author Topic: [dubcnn] Terrace Martin gives fans a preview of the new Kurupt record (Video)  (Read 710 times)

We Fly High

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/terracemartin-kuruptalbumpreview/

As promised last week, we now have a preview of the new Kurupt record courtesy of Terrace Martin. The album is slated for release soon through Universal, and will be executive produced by Terrace and Kurupt themselves. Check out the video below to get an exclusive preview

Terrace Martin gives fans a preview of the new Kurupt record. (Video)

If you didn't get to check it out last week, watch Terrace Martin & Kurupt on Snoop Dogg's "Dogg After Dark" MTV set.

Look out for new music from Terrace soon..

Dopeisjay

sound's good.. beat sounds ferocious..  :o

Paul

Beat is a MONSTER!  :o

Kurupt rips it too

Terrance is that dude!  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

PLANT

whoa this shit sounds crazy!! :o 8)

Props Justin, and LOL Terrace Martin seems like a funny dude

kuruptDPG

damn that was gd, krupts rhymes wer a beast

dbUnion562

• Lil Geezy
damn this album is going to be fuckn dope

OG Snoopaveli

damn this album is going to be fuckn dope

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Yes!

I love Terrace - he is the funniest yet realest guy.

he doesnt just say stupid stuff into the camera - says intelligent things.

Kurupt completely destroyed this track.

BRING IT ON!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

I love that beat but Kurupt needs to stop forcin' his rhymes out and just fuckin' flow, keep it cool- dont try 2 overdue the shit... not hating,,, just saying.  You could tell on Terrace's face once Kurupt started rhyming the anticipation level just dropped LOL and it lost it's momentum.  You had this crazy ass beat then all of a sudden Kurupt just comes outta nowhere Cussin, off beat, and really not sayin shit... it was hilarious, but u know T ridin' 4 his crew, he'd never agree 2 some shit like that, but his facial expression gave it away lol

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:34:19 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
I love that beat but Kurupt needs to stop forcin' his rhymes out and just fuckin' flow, keep it cool- dont try 2 overdue the shit... not hating,,, just saying.  You could tell on Terrace's face once Kurupt started rhyming the anticipation level just dropped LOL and it lost it's momentum.  You had this crazy ass beat then all of a sudden Kurupt just comes outta nowhere Cussin, off beat, and really not sayin shit... it was hilarious, but u know T ridin' 4 his crew, he'd never agree 2 some shit like that, but his facial expression gave it away lol

Yeah I see what you saying. The shit did rhyme but after the 2nd or 3rd bar it fucked the flow up a bit.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:57:43 PM by D~Nice »

The_Offence

is it me or was that a shot at g malone at the end

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
quote of terrance martin from the video:

for those that didnt understand any of those words, go get a dictionary, because it is cool to be smart, its cool to graduate high school, and its cool if you wanna wear big diamonds, and rent apartments, if you wanna talk all this shit on record and still live at home with your mother, if you wanna base local radio spins into being part of hiphop in the... being the muthafakkin man, then have a ball!
 but over here we have ownership in everything we do, and we enjoy doing real music, and none of ya'll can serve me or anybody in my crew. how bout that.
and as for people on the westcoast that diss other people on the west coast , all ya'll can eat a dikk. that goes for young and old, if you dissing somebody on the westcoast, and we supposed to have westcoast love, ya'll can all eat a dikk, and if ya'll have a problem , notify me at the slawson swapmeet. god bless you , all is well, peace.

haha, looks like he aiming this message to people like bitchup lamont, haha
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:04:23 PM by ironmike »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn! I got really high hopes for Kurupts next album! That beat is  :o   Cant wait for Blaout and a new Kurupt solo! Its gunna be a good year for the west 8)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
there's 4 upcoming kurupt projects

* snoop dogg presents kurupt - bacon & eggs (dpg recordz release)
* dj quik & kurupt - blaqout
* kurupt & terance martin album
* tha dogg pound (daz & kurupt) - 100 wayz