Author Topic: [dubcnn] Terrace Martin gives fans a preview of the new Kurupt record (Video)  (Read 711 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
there's 4 upcoming kurupt projects

* snoop dogg presents kurupt - bacon & eggs (dpg recordz release)
* dj quik & kurupt - blaqout
* kurupt & terance martin album
* tha dogg pound (daz & kurupt) - 100 wayz

Yup. Kurupt is on his grind right now!   The album with Terrance, Blaqout, 100 Wayz should all be great records, well see what happends with Baccon and Eggs. Its gunna be a good year for Kurupt that for sure.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^
i love that about artists, when they keep pushin out music like that. always givin somethin fresh to listen to.
its good for rappers that they can release multiple albums in a year, and in regards to having too much on the plate for one producer to handle, just use different producers on each record.

so the "bacon & eggs" album will have most probably daz & soopafly productions, and maybe from the usuall dogghouse producers like fredwreck, meech, battlecat, quaze, dj pooh, lt hutton etc.

dpg 100 wayz album will have daz and maybe soopafly productions

then blaqout will be quik productions

and the universal released album will be produced by terrance martin
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 12:16:10 AM by ironmike »

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Soundz Like Tha King Pin Iz Bakk!

Fraxxx

Good to hear some Kurupt rhymes again that aren't just boring, but this whole "I'm smashin on niggas, fuck ya'll niggas, I'm blastin on niggas" in only a few lines AGAIN lets me doubt that it can carry a whole album. But the delivery is tight, the beat is bangin. I'm excited.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
I love that beat but Kurupt needs to stop forcin' his rhymes out and just fuckin' flow, keep it cool- dont try 2 overdue the shit... not hating,,, just saying.  You could tell on Terrace's face once Kurupt started rhyming the anticipation level just dropped LOL and it lost it's momentum.  You had this crazy ass beat then all of a sudden Kurupt just comes outta nowhere Cussin, off beat, and really not sayin shit... it was hilarious, but u know T ridin' 4 his crew, he'd never agree 2 some shit like that, but his facial expression gave it away lol
Yeah Kurupt fucked up the beat  ::)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
radio tube has some valid points.
but the verse was still cool.

overall, this is gonna be a dope record.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
agreed.....ha ha ha....kurupt needs to slap himself back to 94...

I love that beat but Kurupt needs to stop forcin' his rhymes out and just fuckin' flow, keep it cool- dont try 2 overdue the shit... not hating,,, just saying.  You could tell on Terrace's face once Kurupt started rhyming the anticipation level just dropped LOL and it lost it's momentum.  You had this crazy ass beat then all of a sudden Kurupt just comes outta nowhere Cussin, off beat, and really not sayin shit... it was hilarious, but u know T ridin' 4 his crew, he'd never agree 2 some shit like that, but his facial expression gave it away lol

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
so the "bacon & eggs" album will have most probably daz & soopafly productions, and maybe from the usuall dogghouse producers like fredwreck, meech, battlecat, quaze, dj pooh, lt hutton etc.
What the fuck is wrong with that "bacon & eggs" album title...c'mon man, I'm starting to think about some trash food & bootleg unfinished tracks when I hear that.  :laugh:
Good to see that this Quik & Terrace project are actually coming, I'm sure most people were sceptical over this.

kuruptDPG

What the fuck is wrong with that "bacon & eggs" album title...c'mon man, I'm starting to think about some trash food & bootleg unfinished tracks when I hear that.  :laugh:
Good to see that this Quik & Terrace project are actually coming, I'm sure most people were sceptical over this.

hopfully those guys will be on the album

BiggBoogaBiff

agreed.....ha ha ha....kurupt needs to slap himself back to 94...

you know, i feel like I've been cheated as a fan.  i mean it's almost been 20 years since The Chronic dropped and Kurupt sounds like he's still rhymin' like he was back in 86'.  I was gased up when I heard that beat and then all of a sudden it's like Kurupt said fuck it, let me go in here and bullshit and hope these niggaz just like the track bcuz of the beat.  When Kurupt goes out all he'll be is 1/2 of tha dogg pound or snoop's manz, he won't be praised for his "lyrical" ability, you can count on that (and politics won't have shit to do with it).  he still might be blazin' trails as far as them niggaz out Cali is concerned (most of em dick rydin anyways- truthfully), but once you get off of the WestCoast, Kurupt is just Kurupt, he still cool but what's up with his flow, youknowwatimsayin.  That "young gotti" shit needs to go and it's time 2 re-invent Kurupt foreal foreal, you can't possibly expect niggaz 2 still fuck wit' u and keep spittin flows like this (more than just this song has this problem too- honestly).  I'm down 2 ride with tha whole DPGC camp, but I can garauntee if you gave niggaz a chance to either buy the instrumental version or the actual version, it wouldn't be a hard choice to make- that's all i'm sayin.  I hope cuzzo do re-invent his entire delivery, bcuz Kurupt always had that voice/presence on records but screamin' and cussin and not sayin shit ("talkin' loud but ain't sayin shit") is really fuckin' up his legacy, and not just with me...... real talk

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
sounds dope  8)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha, yeh its a silly name, but atleast its another album, and if the actual album is dope as fukk, then the album title will be less relevant.
but yeh,... definately not the best choice for an album title, hehe

k1000

wow !! excerpt in the video is smashin!

penenstamp

This album with Terrace Martin and Blaqkout are my most anticipated albums in years :)

Si-Chiggedy

lol you trippin! that will never happen. the "bacon & eggs" album will most probably have executive production by Snoop Dogg aka. Niggaracci.

And I don't understand posts like "it's gonna be a great year for the west"... why?! because Kurupt will drop some music? Okay, it's cool to get your hands on a new Kurupt record, but even him and Quik have to prove quality first. After the last years you should have learned something: Don't trust in names.
Last year's Suga Free album for example was a big disappointment, even Del's album was. And the Kurupt & Scoe album wasn't how it should've been.

And I don't see any other artists besides Quik & Kurupt who are supposed to drop this year, who could come off with a real big album except WC. So I don't really see why this year should be bigger than the last.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill