Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9270 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »
I don't know about you guys but fuck a physical CD I would be willing to pay just for the files.in which case you deatharowafinest could take everyones money and send everyone the file on the same day same times so that you already have the money you want and its garaunteed that everyone would be get the music.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »
anyone have a list of tracks that are featured in the samples? I know there's "Hoodstars" and the OG version of "RIP Buntry"

Tha List Of Tracks Will B Available In A Few Days, N The Track Isnt Called RIP Buntry Its Called Me & My Doggs

The subtitle would be R.I.P. Buntry. There was a whole article done on the song. There is also a version with Ray J as well.

Ray J Is On This Song, K-Ci 2. N Not Once Did I See RIP Buntry On The CDs EVen As A SUbtitle, But Call It What U Want It Dont Matter

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2009, 04:54:06 PM »
anyone have a list of tracks that are featured in the samples? I know there's "Hoodstars" and the OG version of "RIP Buntry"

Tha List Of Tracks Will B Available In A Few Days, N The Track Isnt Called RIP Buntry Its Called Me & My Doggs

The subtitle would be R.I.P. Buntry. There was a whole article done on the song. There is also a version with Ray J as well.

Ray J Is On This Song, K-Ci 2. N Not Once Did I See RIP Buntry On The CDs EVen As A SUbtitle, But Call It What U Want It Dont Matter

Well, the funny thing is your version sounds like two mixed into one. I have heard that they had K-Ci re-do his original part because it didn't sound too good, and they also had a Ray J version then I guess they combined versions to play at Buntry's funeral.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 04:57:52 PM by DTG Entertainment »

EFFeX

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »
I know that the song is referred to as RIP Buntry simply because it's listed so in the Death Row legal documents, but it's questionable as to whether or not it was going to appear that way on the CD cover.

EFFeX

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2009, 05:01:32 PM »
BTW...

You do realize that you can sell 50 copies at $20... or more? Your option, then ship them ALL AT ONCE and you make your money back and don't have to worry about people bootlegging. Your crazy if you think people wouldn't go for this.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2009, 02:33:14 AM »
BTW...

You do realize that you can sell 50 copies at $20... or more? Your option, then ship them ALL AT ONCE and you make your money back and don't have to worry about people bootlegging. Your crazy if you think people wouldn't go for this.

thats what i was thinking

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2009, 03:14:06 AM »
BTW...

co-sign
i can easily pay up to 50$ for that album, if he is smart enough he is gonna do that paypal thing, if this not worked out he can always put that shit on ebay so there is no loss in it and im sure he will get much more selling as mp3 then putting on ebay and there is no guarantee that some1 eventually will buy it ;)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2009, 04:44:22 AM »
Big Thuggin
Bad Guy
Fucc Um
LA LA
Row Pimpin
Hoodstars Remix
Me And My Doggs (rip buntry)
Greatest Story Ever Told
Youngsters

some of the song names u can hear from the snippets

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2009, 06:55:20 AM »
i remember a song called my bitch is a rider or something like that from that rapindustry.com interview
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2009, 07:00:35 AM »
The more you guys beg this dude, the more he will eventually add $ to his price...
just chalk up SHTTBG up as a loss, and look foward to Crook's next shit.
(If it was ment to leak eventualy it will)

RIP. "Untouchable" & "Say Hi To The Bad GUy" (Either Versions)

8)

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2009, 07:27:11 AM »
I would pay $50 to $100 just for the mp3s because I can burn my own copy.  Why do people care so much about a fan-made cover?  I think in this case, you could find a lot of people to pay for the mp3s.  It would eliminate so much bullshit about getting copies made and shipping them all out.  Who agrees?

EFFeX

« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »
Does anyone know if "Fa Shizzle Killa" was an official track at any point or just the freestyle he spit over "8 Miles And Runnin'"?

BTW: Thanks for the track names Cvrle

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2009, 08:15:20 AM »
Big Thuggin <- Which Song U Thinking This Iz??
Bad Guy <- Which Song U Thinking This Iz??
Fucc Um = Fuck 'Em
LA LA
Row Pimpin = Bitch (I Think Ur Refering 2 Tha Too Short Song)
Hoodstars Remix = Hoodstar
Greatest Story Ever Told = Do It Again
Youngsters = Lil' Youngstaz

EFFeX

« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2009, 08:19:38 AM »
Big Thuggin <- Which Song U Thinking This Iz??
Bad Guy <- Which Song U Thinking This Iz??
Fucc Um = Fuck 'Em
LA LA
Row Pimpin = Bitch (I Think Ur Refering 2 Tha Too Short Song)
Hoodstars Remix = Hoodstar
Greatest Story Ever Told = Do It Again
Youngsters = Lil' Youngstaz

"Big Thuggin" and "Bad Guy" are two unreleased Crooked tracks, so I guess he's right.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2009, 08:28:58 AM »
At this point I just want a track list lol im tired of everyone playin this stupid game. post it on ebay and some one is going to report the listing and get it removed. There are better ways to handle this be smart about it and you can make more if thats your goal.