Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9399 times)

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2009, 08:31:02 AM »
I Know But I Think Hes Tryin 2 Put Name 2 Tha Snippets N I Was Tryin 2 Help Him Out. Tell U What Ill Jus Name Tha Snippets In Order 2 Put Tha Name Rumors 2 Rest.

Im So Crooked, Cali Luv 3, Live At The Row, Fuck 'Em, Lil' Youngstaz, Me & My Dogg, Hoodstar, Do It Again, La La, Fuck Wit U, Bitch, & House Party.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »
Does anyone know if "Fa Shizzle Killa" was an official track at any point or just the freestyle he spit over "8 Miles And Runnin'"?

BTW: Thanks for the track names Cvrle

fa shizzle killa is just a freestyle
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2009, 08:50:00 AM »
I Know But I Think Hes Tryin 2 Put Name 2 Tha Snippets N I Was Tryin 2 Help Him Out. Tell U What Ill Jus Name Tha Snippets In Order 2 Put Tha Name Rumors 2 Rest.

Im So Crooked, Cali Luv 3, Live At The Row, Fuck 'Em, Lil' Youngstaz, Me & My Dogg, Hoodstar, Do It Again, La La, Fuck Wit U, Bitch, & House Party.

cheers for that

EFFeX

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2009, 10:18:48 AM »
Just for clarification, is the snippets that you gave us the ONLY music you are selling, because there is a lot more to Say Hi To The Bad Guy then just those songs.

BTW: I think "Do It Again" is actually called "I Can Do It Again"...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 10:21:22 AM by EFFeX »

EFFeX

« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2009, 10:22:12 AM »
Live At The Row or Life At The Row....this track is on that cd on ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Unreleased-Tupac-Kurupt-Snoop-Daz-DPG-Crooked-I_W0QQitemZ120377869718QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item120377869718&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205

Different track...

They are selling "Come With Me" from the Life After Death Row Soundtrack, that's just another name for the song, I confirmed it with the seller.

Live At Tha Row is a different song.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2009, 10:27:28 AM »
Im pretty sure he has more, 2 cds I think

EFFeX

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2009, 10:43:02 AM »

Well there's 2 versions of Untouchable, 2 versions of Say Hi To The Bad Guy... Well actually THREE if you count the Daz versioin.

That's his Death Row / DPG material...

As far as Dynasty / Treacherous goes, there's the different versions of "Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun", "Mama's Boy", "Boss Music", "B.O.S.S.", etc... That's pretty much the transition that his album went through after Death Row. It's hard to say if those are all their own albums or just the evolution of one project.

Don't forget he was signed to Virgin back in the day, so when it comes down to it who really knows how much unreleased Crooked is out there!

Jaydc555

« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2009, 10:51:18 AM »
I get the feeling crooked has like ten albums of songs floating around in various vaults

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2009, 11:20:13 AM »
I get the feeling crooked has like ten albums of songs floating around in various vaults

I was talking about the guy selling this cd, he has two cds worth of tracks to pick from.

Jaydc555

« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2009, 11:32:18 AM »
I know I was just speaking in general

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »

Well there's 2 versions of Untouchable, 2 versions of Say Hi To The Bad Guy... Well actually THREE if you count the Daz versioin.

That's his Death Row / DPG material...

As far as Dynasty / Treacherous goes, there's the different versions of "Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun", "Mama's Boy", "Boss Music", "B.O.S.S.", etc... That's pretty much the transition that his album went through after Death Row. It's hard to say if those are all their own albums or just the evolution of one project.

Don't forget he was signed to Virgin back in the day, so when it comes down to it who really knows how much unreleased Crooked is out there!

Can't remember where I read it at, but in one of Crooked's recent interviews back in '08 he mentioned some dude (the football player that Crooked opened a studio with in LBC?) saying that he has a bunch of unreleased Crooked I songs from the Virgin era that might see the light of day? While I don't think it will be released, it is crazy to ponder how much unreleased Crooked I material from every era is laying around collecting dust.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2009, 04:17:03 PM »
"House Party" sounds hot

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2009, 04:20:05 PM »
"House Party" sounds hot

Produced By Big Hutch Thats Y!! Tracklisting Will B Up Tomorrow And CD WIll B Up On Ebay Friday.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
"House Party" sounds hot

Produced By Big Hutch Thats Y!! Tracklisting Will B Up Tomorrow And CD WIll B Up On Ebay Friday.

kinda curious, but does Hutch produce the majority of the tracks you have, or is it mostly done by Darren Vegas, Jim Gettum, and Ambassador Kash?