Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9405 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #165 on: March 02, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »
It Is 25 + 7= 32 Buy It Already Simple   

Quadruple OG

« Reply #166 on: March 02, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »

So why was my boy, who lives in Philly, was told $50?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: March 02, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »
The Nigga Said That Shyt Cause There's To Many Bitchez In Hea Bitching About The Price & Time Frame....Y'all Lucky He's Even Puttin It Out, He Don't Have To Do That....Too Many HATERS On Sight...   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 09:49:10 AM by Ridah662 »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: March 02, 2009, 09:46:37 AM »

I Hope Your Boy In Philly Isn't Who I Think It Is.......That's Al I Will Say... ;)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #169 on: March 02, 2009, 09:54:31 AM »

I Hope Your Boy In Philly Isn't Who I Think It Is.......That's Al I Will Say... ;)

I'm not bitching about the price being around $30. The thing that caught us off guard was that he said it was $30, then when asked, it was $50 all of a sudden. Just trying to figure out why. I want to see how he does with it before I put my order down for it.

For the record, my boy that asked about ordering it is not that fatass Shortyo. Funny thing about Shortyo is that he claims he's well known within the city yet almost all of the radio personalities don't know him, and those that have heard of him feel the same way this forum generally does. His main thing is buying the rights for other peoples shit and laying his own wack ass vocals on it.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #170 on: March 02, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »
everybody hit me on the low

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #171 on: March 02, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »
The Nigga Said That Shyt Cause There's To Many Bitchez In Hea Bitching About The Price & Time Frame....Y'all Lucky He's Even Puttin It Out, He Don't Have To Do That....Too Many HATERS On Sight...   

yo thank you ridah662 .... you hit it right on the head

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2009, 10:21:27 AM »

yo thank you ridah662 .... you hit it right on the head

I Told U Earlier I Got You............ ;)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2009, 10:24:22 AM »

I'm not bitching about the price being around $30. The thing that caught us off guard was that he said it was $30, then when asked, it was $50 all of a sudden. Just trying to figure out why. I want to see how he does with it before I put my order down for it.

For the record, my boy that asked about ordering it is not that fatass Shortyo. Funny thing about Shortyo is that he claims he's well known within the city yet almost all of the radio personalities don't know him, and those that have heard of him feel the same way this forum generally does. His main thing is buying the rights for other peoples shit and laying his own wack ass vocals on it.

Believe Me Homie This Is Full CDQ  Product Here With A Insane Bonus Track....He Needs To Recoup His Paper But He's Not Shortyo Or Dante He Will Come Thru After He Recoups...

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2009, 11:01:58 AM »
Man Only Dubcnn Members Would Bitch About An Unreleased Crooked I Cd 4 Under $50. U Guys Realize That Homie Could Stash This In His Vaults N U Would NEVER Get The Opportunity 2 Even Hear It!? He Shoulda Charged U Guys $50 N Sent Out Links 4 Havin 2 Put Up With All This BS. And He Put Another Bonus Track On Here... If U A Real Fan N U Want The Musik U Gotta Pay, Thats All Their Iz 2 It. Otherwise Dont Complain If Tha Musik Never Gets A Chance 2 Bless Anyones Ears.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
Man Only Dubcnn Members Would Bitch About An Unreleased Crooked I Cd 4 Under $50. U Guys Realize That Homie Could Stash This In His Vaults N U Would NEVER Get The Opportunity 2 Even Hear It!? He Shoulda Charged U Guys $50 N Sent Out Links 4 Havin 2 Put Up With All This BS. And He Put Another Bonus Track On Here... If U A Real Fan N U Want The Musik U Gotta Pay, Thats All Their Iz 2 It. Otherwise Dont Complain If Tha Musik Never Gets A Chance 2 Bless Anyones Ears.

Amen To That DRF.....

EFFeX

« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2009, 11:21:33 AM »

Man, all I want is a link, I don't need the CD-R...

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: March 02, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »

I Feel You Effex But He Gonna Do It His Way, Simple.......

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

EFFeX

« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »

I Feel You Effex But He Gonna Do It His Way, Simple.......

Wonder why though... It's more work, doesn't really make sense. Fuck it, ain't nothing no one can do.