Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9400 times)

BossBullet

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »
Don't know why people are mad. i don't remember seeing 50 people agreeing to do this. I just remember possibly seeing 10 people agreeing to buy it for $25 and all of a sudden i see it got purchased.
Anyways I'd like to know what Crooked I thinks about all this. To be honest IF, and a huge IF, Crooked I decides to release this album or even has the masters to this, I'd rather my money go to him. Does he even know whats goin on? I mean is this the EXACT songs that was gonna be put on the album. or were these unreleased songs that were given and just happen to throw in the title name to go with the unreleased songs?

Crooked Had What, 4,5,6 Years 2 Put This Stuff Out? I Dont Even Think Crooked Has The Masters 2 His Work Or He Would Have Put This Out A Long Time Ago. As An Artist If U Decide Ur Not Gonna Put Somethin Out, How Can U Mad If Eventually It Surfaces?

Crooked I isnt with this at all in fact he said all the fans that support him should respect him and not bootleg or support this non sense i know personally every1 is tempted to buy this and what not but this will come out eventually from crooked i himself after his album is released

This coming from a guy sending me emails and pms to buy this shit. lol!

i didnt email you once to buy it off of u fuker homie u sound like str8 fraud to me now that u said this

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2009, 02:35:13 PM »
Don't know why people are mad. i don't remember seeing 50 people agreeing to do this. I just remember possibly seeing 10 people agreeing to buy it for $25 and all of a sudden i see it got purchased.
Anyways I'd like to know what Crooked I thinks about all this. To be honest IF, and a huge IF, Crooked I decides to release this album or even has the masters to this, I'd rather my money go to him. Does he even know whats goin on? I mean is this the EXACT songs that was gonna be put on the album. or were these unreleased songs that were given and just happen to throw in the title name to go with the unreleased songs?

Crooked Had What, 4,5,6 Years 2 Put This Stuff Out? I Dont Even Think Crooked Has The Masters 2 His Work Or He Would Have Put This Out A Long Time Ago. As An Artist If U Decide Ur Not Gonna Put Somethin Out, How Can U Mad If Eventually It Surfaces?

Crooked I isnt with this at all in fact he said all the fans that support him should respect him and not bootleg or support this non sense i know personally every1 is tempted to buy this and what not but this will come out eventually from crooked i himself after his album is released

IF hes gonna release this album (doubt that) im gonna buy another one just to support crooked...
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JohnnyL

« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »

IF hes gonna release this album (doubt that) im gonna buy another one just to support crooked...

I would too.  But honestly, I doubt that putting this album out is a priority to Crooked.  If anything, I think he's probably working on getting "B.O.S.S." released.

Crooked I

« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
i want the cd ,PM me

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2009, 03:59:29 PM »
^^^ i wouldnt pay $50 for any unreleased cd, im not a loser who feels the need to need unreleased material. life will go on without unreleased music

But U Expect Other People 2 Pay U $20 For A Nate Dogg CD That Nate Himself Realeased Or An FTP Bootleg?  ???

PS That Also Y U Were Tryin 2 Get At Me 2 Do A Project With U Huh? Slob
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 04:01:05 PM by DeathRowsFinest »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2009, 04:00:26 PM »
The CD Will Be Pressed With Covers & All....................No CDR

Al Bundy

« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »

Good, my mp3s will have album art. Seriously, who gives a shit?

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2009, 04:07:42 PM »
The album your selling looks just like the real thing. Who are u really drf?

EFFeX

« Reply #203 on: March 02, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »

So, what's your involvement in the project?

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »
I feel bad for crooked. dudes trying to make thousands of dollars off him

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: March 02, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »

um not really.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2009, 05:23:14 PM »
im not sayin dont feel bad or do, but why do you feel bad if you do if crooked could have been doin this himself in a more professional business approach?
or did he get this shit taken from him?
he said he walked away wit all his masters, i mean if someone or many have unreleased muzik of a rappers and the rapper doesnt have it themselves, thats something they need to be sad about.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2009, 10:34:20 PM »

Ok fuck him. If this nigga doesn't want us buying bootleggs then tell him to learn how to release a fuckin album. Atleast one per decade.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Soopahigh

« Reply #208 on: March 02, 2009, 10:58:28 PM »

So, what's your involvement in the project?

Al Bundy

« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2009, 11:17:51 PM »

Ok fuck him. If this nigga doesn't want us buying bootleggs then tell him to learn how to release a fuckin album. Atleast one per decade.

I agree 120%