Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9397 times)

Shonuff

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #270 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:13 PM »
On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:01 PM, <rolandturner@globalmusicgroup.net> wrote:

Go to our website and click on staff, if his or her name is not there then they are lying. I know who the kid is. Let me know, he does not work for us but I know him through the internet. Hes a joke I will tell his parents.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #271 on: March 03, 2009, 03:58:04 PM »
lol ur a flunky you all up on a mans nuts who dont even respect you

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2009, 03:58:31 PM »
really ask rolland lol he had me call crooked and kurupt and both laughed at his offer. You dont speak to noone but roland when you ask for a tissue to whip his cum off ya lips, he already told me your his flunkie and he dont even fuck with you, if you want ill post his emails how he talks about calling your parents lol

Actually, Kurupt already had a deal with Universal/Fontana and Crooked I hasn't had a technical deal since Death Row. Stop making up facts Richard. Everyone here, I want to tell you something about Richard - he stole the First 2 Bomb song from 2Pac and put it on his album on top of that, his girl on Myspace is actually his other account. He doesn't have a kid, he goes to Chucky Cheese by himself. Type Richard Hentosh into any people search engine. I don't need to bullshit around like a hurt wimp like you, fat ass.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »
On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:01 PM, <rolandturner@globalmusicgroup.net> wrote:

Go to our website and click on staff, if his or her name is not there then they are lying. I know who the kid is. Let me know, he does not work for us but I know him through the internet. Hes a joke I will tell his parents.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

That's actually not his signature. Lol. God, you are fucking stupid. I don't have parents to call either.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=60215675

Richard's apparently wife. Her picture changes every month, that's why the pictures are private. Lol. COME ON RICH, STOP HIDING FROM THE TRUTH OR HIDING THE TRUTH BEHIND YOUR FAT ASS.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »
really ask rolland lol he had me call crooked and kurupt and both laughed at his offer. You dont speak to noone but roland when you ask for a tissue to whip his cum off ya lips, he already told me your his flunkie and he dont even fuck with you, if you want ill post his emails how he talks about calling your parents lol

Actually, Kurupt already had a deal with Universal/Fontana and Crooked I hasn't had a technical deal since Death Row. Stop making up facts Richard. Everyone here, I want to tell you something about Richard - he stole the First 2 Bomb song from 2Pac and put it on his album on top of that, his girl on Myspace is actually his other account. He doesn't have a kid, he goes to Chucky Cheese by himself. Type Richard Hentosh into any people search engine. I don't need to bullshit around like a hurt wimp like you, fat ass.

http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222724

anyways back to topic...
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2009, 04:02:26 PM »
im done with you, lol your a joke, posting pictures in your sig of people who dont even respect you lol... you worese then dante tanner lol ur a certified GEEK

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #277 on: March 03, 2009, 04:03:28 PM »
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=60215675

Richard's apparently wife. Her picture changes every month, that's why the pictures are private. Lol. COME ON RICH, STOP HIDING FROM THE TRUTH OR HIDING THE TRUTH BEHIND YOUR FAT ASS.

I don't want to crowd Los Skanless's thread. Skanless get your money on and fuck this fat cunt. Thanks for the link Hazzard. ;) I want people to see what a fucking fat lying piece of shit this dude is.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »

I don't want to crowd Los Skanless's thread. Skanless get your money on and fuck this fat cunt. Thanks for the link Hazzard. ;) I want people to see what a fucking fat lying piece of shit this dude is.

man i aint trippin on fat boy.... theres always gonna be haters

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #279 on: March 03, 2009, 04:04:57 PM »

yea its MY profile???, lol the fact that im IN the picture with my wife... dont be upset you dont know what a woman looks like to tell the difference

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #280 on: March 03, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

yea its MY profile???, lol the fact that im IN the picture with my wife... dont be upset you dont know what a woman looks like to tell the difference

I thought you were done Richard? Going back on your word as usual I see? I'mma leave this up to Hazzard and Skanless to keep you from heading to Chucky Cheese.

"I'm going straight to the arcade in Chucky Cheese with this....hahahahaha." - Shortyo

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #281 on: March 03, 2009, 04:12:30 PM »
aight yall i'm outro for the night.... keep an eye on my website for updates and that review and snippet coming real soon! that should be able to distinguish the real from the fake for people still wondering and worrying

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #282 on: March 03, 2009, 04:13:39 PM »
man i usually dont do things like this but... since youre such a hater, jealous bitch etc. etc. etc.

=

if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #283 on: March 03, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
I dont think these guys have the whole album. Scammers.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2009, 04:30:34 PM »
I read on 2pacforum, by the owner, that forthepeopleent.com are selling this now, and that sites run by am7 and nino, who both used to do Deathrow/Deathrows artists websites together? Bootleggers should be sued by the artist.