Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9247 times)

D Breezy

Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #285 on: March 03, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »
I read on 2pacforum, by the owner, that forthepeopleent.com are selling this now, and that sites run by am7 and nino, who both used to do Deathrow/Deathrows artists websites together? Bootleggers should be sued by the artist.

i would bet money ftp says they have the exact same tracklisting lol oh yea, i wouldnt trust nino farther than i can throw fat ass sho nuff. i cant believe that slob is tryin to hate on people when he was fuckin bootleggin nate doggs internet album and other peoples bootleggs!! how in the fuck do u explain that!?

ps shonuff and his girl took that pic someone posted right before they started fighting over the last french fry lol it got ugly at that point
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #286 on: March 03, 2009, 04:51:05 PM »
How many albums to you need to be sold before you send them out? I really want the cd, and dont mind paying 27 for it either. But that fact you said that if you dont get enought orders then you wont send them out. I dont wanna pay for somthing that i might not get, you know what i mean?
But if you tell me, that they will be sent out at the end of the month, then i will gladdly pay for a cd that i will receive at the end of the month

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #287 on: March 03, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »
I read on 2pacforum, by the owner, that forthepeopleent.com are selling this now, and that sites run by am7 and nino, who both used to do Deathrow/Deathrows artists websites together? Bootleggers should be sued by the artist.

Nino doesn't do For The People. It's ran by Cal/Enigma who runs Tha Realest's site, Am7/Nate who did Death Row's website, and Ephayzee who did Youth Authority's website with the help of Jayrome who did 2Real.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #288 on: March 03, 2009, 05:13:18 PM »

i would bet money ftp says they have the exact same tracklisting lol oh yea, i wouldnt trust nino farther than i can throw fat ass sho nuff. i cant believe that slob is tryin to hate on people when he was fuckin bootleggin nate doggs internet album and other peoples bootleggs!! how in the fuck do u explain that!?

ps shonuff and his girl took that pic someone posted right before they started fighting over the last french fry lol it got ugly at that point

That's funny when you kiss his ass on MSN, but then you try telling him he's wrong about shit with Danny Boy considering he's known DB since 03. LOL.