Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9267 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »
I think its kinda fucked up, how you come here and tell us to vote on what album we all would like to hear, and you say that you will leak the album for us fans and then change you mind and say "oh im gunna sell it now"   Why did you set up a poll asking us what album we wanted to hear? Why did you tell evryone that you would leak what ever cd got the most votes? JUST LEAK THE DAMN CD!!!!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2009, 12:49:59 PM »
^ lol yeah but i understand he wants his money back
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »
And yeah, i can understand that. But i doubt he paid 1500 for that cd..I just think its fucked up that he said he would leak it, then changes his mind. But fuck it, i'll pay 20 bucks for it. I just wanna hurry up and hear it already...I thnk ive been waiting on this cd for like 6 or 7 years.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2009, 01:05:57 PM »
And yeah, i can understand that. But i doubt he paid 1500 for that cd..I just think its fucked up that he said he would leak it, then changes his mind. But fuck it, i'll pay 20 bucks for it. I just wanna hurry up and hear it already...I thnk ive been waiting on this cd for like 6 or 7 years.

i actually believe that he paid at least 1000 for some reason + he never said he would leak it for free.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 01:11:06 PM by Hazzard »

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
No-one is stupid enough to pay $1000 - $1500 for a cd. He certainly did not pay that much. Also as soon as he sells the cd it becomes a legal thing because I know Crooked dont want this out there like that. So its not worth anyone putting there money up for it.

Alos, I think he doesnt have a Tracklist or the whole Album just a sampler! I could be wrong though. Its not his material so He shall not be making any money for it regardless of how much he spent. Thats just plain wrong. Theres a difference to bootlegging and actually stealing someones project and than there money.

Al Bundy

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »
Yo DRF how much are you hoping to sell this cd for? Are you part of Crook's camp at all or just tryin 2 get some cake from this? Are you hoping to get $250-$500 or more than $1000? I'm down to pitch in for this ish. If we had 25 members who wanted to throw down $20 each that'd be $500. We gotta get this album!

Honestly I Was Just Gonna Put It Up On Ebay For A G-1500 And See What Happens... Might Sound Like A Lot But I Did Spend Money To Get It And I Want My Investment Bacc (Hope U Guys Understand That). I Jus Wanna Avoid The Whole Leaking N Other BullShit That Comes From Putting Projects Out

It WILL leak. you can't stop the internet.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2009, 01:39:38 PM »
No-one is stupid enough to pay $1000 - $1500 for a cd. He certainly did not pay that much. Also as soon as he sells the cd it becomes a legal thing because I know Crooked dont want this out there like that. So its not worth anyone putting there money up for it.

Alos, I think he doesnt have a Tracklist or the whole Album just a sampler! I could be wrong though. Its not his material so He shall not be making any money for it regardless of how much he spent. Thats just plain wrong. Theres a difference to bootlegging and actually stealing someones project and than there money.

im not trying to defend him but u dont even know how he purchased the cd and to be honest if crooked had the cd he wouldnt leak /sell it.thats what he said about the untouchable album (lost tapes afer boss). so if this dude wouldnt leak it in a way u would never hear the damn album.i have a feeling ill never gonna hear say hi to the bad guy or the untouchable until im 40 and im serious about that.... 14 years to go LOL.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2009, 01:53:08 PM »

Collectors WIll Buy Shit From People WHo WORKED ON THE TRACK, Is That Bootlegging?? WHat If U Buy From A Producer WHo Made The Beat? Is That Fair Tha Artists Gets No Share? OK Then What If U Buy Str8 From Tha Artist... The Producer Gets Nuthin 4 Makin A Bangin Beat!! Some1 Iz Gettin Ripped Off Regardless. I Bet U Also Didnt Know That At DR The Artists/Producers Were On Salary, Meaning They All Got Paid Already. EVeryone Who Worked On That Project Got Paid. Crooked I's Fans Will B Happy, Some1 Will Have New Musik, N I Will Have Made My Money Back For It. Sounds Fair 2 Me

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2009, 02:00:21 PM »

Collectors WIll Buy Shit From People WHo WORKED ON THE TRACK, Is That Bootlegging?? WHat If U Buy From A Producer WHo Made The Beat? Is That Fair Tha Artists Gets No Share? OK Then What If U Buy Str8 From Tha Artist... The Producer Gets Nuthin 4 Makin A Bangin Beat!! Some1 Iz Gettin Ripped Off Regardless. I Bet U Also Didnt Know That At DR The Artists/Producers Were On Salary, Meaning They All Got Paid Already. EVeryone Who Worked On That Project Got Paid. Crooked I's Fans Will B Happy, Some1 Will Have New Musik, N I Will Have Made My Money Back For It. Sounds Fair 2 Me

So are you considering selling it to a group of people by preorder (you could make your money back plus some)??? or are you still doing the ebay thing (which prolly means it goes back into the vault unless you screw over who bought it for a G+)??

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2009, 02:28:28 PM »

Yes I understand everyone would of been on a salary and got paid on deathrow but if an artist gets no share from his music which there company paid a producer and to for beats and to create than thats not fair. Sounds like Suge is getting ripped again.

But are you telling me you brought the Crooked I cd from a producer?? Darren Vegas?? And now your going to sell it to someone else to make profit?? How do we know its legit? Like the original sh2tbg, or the final one, or a mix of the 2?? How long you had this for?? If it were longer than 2 years I would be very proud of you to off held onto it for such a long time.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »
Actually if he got it from the auction and im pretty sure he did, he can sell his copy for whatever he wants. How bought it he owns it. Its not any different the selling a used cd. Now if he leaks the songs in mp3 format then he has a problem. He leggally bought the cd. Assuming he is selling the actual cd he purchased there is not much anyone can do to stop him. Just my opinion but im pretty sure im spot on.

EFFeX

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2009, 03:15:20 PM »
Actually if he got it from the auction and im pretty sure he did, he can sell his copy for whatever he wants. How bought it he owns it. Its not any different the selling a used cd. Now if he leaks the songs in mp3 format then he has a problem. He leggally bought the cd. Assuming he is selling the actual cd he purchased there is not much anyone can do to stop him. Just my opinion but im pretty sure im spot on.

He didn't get it from the auction...

Yeah, he can do whatever he wants with it, but this doesn't seem like a real fan to me. Just someone trying to make a quick buck.

BTW: Just cause you bought a mixed down track from a producer does not mean you OR him legally owned that track.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »

Yeah, he can do whatever he wants with it, but this doesn't seem like a real fan to me. Just someone trying to make a quick buck.

BTW: Just cause you bought a mixed down track from a producer does not mean you OR him legally owned that track.

I Have Admitedly Told People I Got This LUCKILY From Tha Auction With A Couple Other Items (Most Of Them Listed In Tha Poll)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 03:41:09 PM by DeathRowsFinest »

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

how u know hes a fan?

EFFeX

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2009, 03:51:57 PM »

how u know hes a fan?

Well, I guess the answer is he isn't a fan, just a "collector" as he claims.

Whole thing is fucked up, I'm not gonna' let it bother me. Before the snippets dropped I never expected to hear the project, so I guess I can go back to that state again knowing it ain't ever coming out.