Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9401 times)

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »
Actually if he got it from the auction and im pretty sure he did, he can sell his copy for whatever he wants. How bought it he owns it. Its not any different the selling a used cd. Now if he leaks the songs in mp3 format then he has a problem. He leggally bought the cd. Assuming he is selling the actual cd he purchased there is not much anyone can do to stop him. Just my opinion but im pretty sure im spot on.

He didn't get it from the auction...

Yeah, he can do whatever he wants with it, but this doesn't seem like a real fan to me. Just someone trying to make a quick buck.

BTW: Just cause you bought a mixed down track from a producer does not mean you OR him legally owned that track.
how u know hes a fan?

Well, I guess the answer is he isn't a fan, just a "collector" as he claims.

Whole thing is fucked up, I'm not gonna' let it bother me. Before the snippets dropped I never expected to hear the project, so I guess I can go back to that state again knowing it ain't ever coming out.

co-sign

i'm over it .... if it leaks it leaks .... if not fuck it

Quadruple OG

« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »
No-one is stupid enough to pay $1000 - $1500 for a cd. He certainly did not pay that much. Also as soon as he sells the cd it becomes a legal thing because I know Crooked dont want this out there like that. So its not worth anyone putting there money up for it.

Alos, I think he doesnt have a Tracklist or the whole Album just a sampler! I could be wrong though. Its not his material so He shall not be making any money for it regardless of how much he spent. Thats just plain wrong. Theres a difference to bootlegging and actually stealing someones project and than there money.

Collectors WIll Buy Shit From People WHo WORKED ON THE TRACK, Is That Bootlegging?? WHat If U Buy From A Producer WHo Made The Beat? Is That Fair Tha Artists Gets No Share? OK Then What If U Buy Str8 From Tha Artist... The Producer Gets Nuthin 4 Makin A Bangin Beat!! Some1 Iz Gettin Ripped Off Regardless. I Bet U Also Didnt Know That At DR The Artists/Producers Were On Salary, Meaning They All Got Paid Already. EVeryone Who Worked On That Project Got Paid. Crooked I's Fans Will B Happy, Some1 Will Have New Musik, N I Will Have Made My Money Back For It. Sounds Fair 2 Me

I'm pretty sure you can find some peeps that can professionally press this for a reasonable price and sell it for $20. I'd definitely buy a copy for $20, no way me, or anyone else with common sense is dropping $1,000 for a cd.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2009, 03:59:15 PM »
Actually if he got it from the auction and im pretty sure he did, he can sell his copy for whatever he wants. How bought it he owns it. Its not any different the selling a used cd. Now if he leaks the songs in mp3 format then he has a problem. He leggally bought the cd. Assuming he is selling the actual cd he purchased there is not much anyone can do to stop him. Just my opinion but im pretty sure im spot on.

Yeah, he can do whatever he wants with it, but this doesn't seem like a real fan to me. Just someone trying to make a quick buck.

BTW: Just cause you bought a mixed down track from a producer does not mean you OR him legally owned that track.
how u know hes a fan?

LoL Apparently Im Not A Fan, Im Just Tryin 2 Make A Quik Buck, And Im Greedy Cuz I Dont Give SHit Out 4 Free. Yall R SOme Funny Ass People!! Will B On Ebay Soon, Sorry Haters  :-[

kuruptDPG

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2009, 04:03:24 PM »

how u know hes a fan?

LoL Apparently Im Not A Fan, Im Just Tryin 2 Make A Quik Buck, And Im Greedy Cuz I Dont Give SHit Out 4 Free. Yall R SOme Funny Ass People!! Will B On Ebay Soon, Sorry Haters  :-[

looking forward to it  8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2009, 04:05:09 PM »

Isn't it the other way around? You figure since these songs technically haven't been released by a major, then if he were to leak them there'd be no issue however if he decided to bootleg and sell copies, then he'd be in trouble.

Does Crooked I have all his death Row stuff or did he leave that with Suge when he left the label?

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2009, 04:09:58 PM »

how u know hes a fan?

Since we now know you aren't selling it to the people ya momma got a wooden kickstand for a leg and we call her Eileen  8)

jk

EFFeX

« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »

Isn't it the other way around? You figure since these songs technically haven't been released by a major, then if he were to leak them there'd be no issue however if he decided to bootleg and sell copies, then he'd be in trouble.

Does Crooked I have all his death Row stuff or did he leave that with Suge when he left the label?

Crooked didn't have them at one point, but recently he stated that he has all his Death Row stuff and has plans to release it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »
My question is this is it a real pressed up copy with artwork and such like a finished album?or just a advance press release kind of copy?I'm down for throwing in 20 dollars into a pot for everyone to get the album.music is to be heard and shared.if I had a 1000 dollars laying around I would buy this and share it for free nobody deserves it more then crooked I fans best believe that.I still say we start a thread and get everyone to throw in for this album.I still can't believe you want a 1000 for it.I mean bullet wants to sell his crooked I collection for about 1500 or so and he has tons of rare shit including autograph copies

EFFeX

« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2009, 04:14:27 PM »
If I had a 1000 dollars laying around I would buy this and share it for free nobody deserves it more then crooked I fans best believe that.

I'm with you on that homie, but we are just "haters" so we don't deserve it.  8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2009, 04:18:48 PM »
anyone have a list of tracks that are featured in the samples? I know there's "Hoodstars" and the OG version of "RIP Buntry"

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »
I'm down for throwing in 20 dollars into a pot for everyone to get the album.music is to be heard and shared.

im in with 100  :-* i know its kinda crazy but fuck it.  8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »
anyone have a list of tracks that are featured in the samples? I know there's "Hoodstars" and the OG version of "RIP Buntry"

Tha List Of Tracks Will B Available In A Few Days, N The Track Isnt Called RIP Buntry Its Called Me & My Doggs

EFFeX

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »
So is this the official album that was going to be sold or just a random collection of songs that may or may have not made the cut?

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
So is this the official album that was going to be sold or just a random collection of songs that may or may have not made the cut?

Dont Think There Was A COnfirmed Tracklisting, But These R Tha Tracks That Appear 2 Be On The Cd.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2009, 04:35:48 PM »

Tha List Of Tracks Will B Available In A Few Days, N The Track Isnt Called RIP Buntry Its Called Me & My Doggs

The subtitle would be R.I.P. Buntry. There was a whole article done on the song. There is also a version with Ray J as well.