Author Topic: Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul  (Read 888 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »
haha^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 02:51:43 AM »
He wasn't on the ballot, so which world do you live, obviously not reality.

I've told you before, and I'll tell you again.  Turn off your television.

As soon as you get off the garbage tabloid conspiracy sights.

Major financial interests conspiring against the american people to suck their wealth dry and thus have them under their control  :o i don't believe it, you liar Jrome, how could you!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 09:52:35 AM »
LMAO.. Reptilians and chemtrails are a conspiracy theory.          Not facts about the economy and how we got here.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 12:31:26 PM »
Who predicted this crisis?

the free market economists like Ron paul who study austrian free market economics not keynesian bullshit, just like during the great depression.

Matty

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »
keynesian economics is a pile of crap. funny how 99% of people believe in it or don't have the first clue about alternative schools of economic thought.

the people who argue for the banking based system also have this uncanny ability to interpret history in any particular way that supports the argument. did the new deal end or prolong and worsen the depression?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 02:33:50 PM »
Anyone who can see that people in the early 2000's owing more than what they saved, first time this happened since the 1920's, will tell you that we were on the road to a clusterfuck. I can point to many liberals who could tell you in the early 2000's that this was going to happen. For a liberal, listen to my man... Norm Chomsky. Though this is last year, liberals were talking about this for years.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTtPYM8RSDE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kTtPYM8RSDE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 02:35:09 PM »
keynesian economics is a pile of crap. funny how 99% of people believe in it or don't have the first clue about alternative schools of economic thought.

the people who argue for the banking based system also have this uncanny ability to interpret history in any particular way that supports the argument. did the new deal end or prolong and worsen the depression?

This the same guy who couldn't name me the previous depression, you figure it out yet?? Did you have to Google it?

Matty

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 02:47:57 PM »
why you gotta pick on me m dogg. i don't remember trying to get too deep into any kind of argument on 'historical facts' in the other thread as it would just go round in circles.

on the real though, maybe you'd debate circles round forum cats.

your a clown bro :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »
why you gotta pick on me m dogg. i don't remember trying to get too deep into any kind of argument on 'historical facts' in the other thread as it would just go round in circles.

on the real though, maybe you'd debate circles round forum cats.

your a clown bro :laugh:

???

I'm like a lion, I don't have to attack the strongest, fastest gazelle, the weakest one will do to eat....  :D

On the real though, you brought up something, I'm a history major and I wanted to know what you know, because I LOVE history talk... for reals, I studied it in college, I read it throughout my life and my wife gets mad I'm always watching the history channel. So on the real, I want to know what you know, and why you think what you think, 'cause if you don't know why you think what you think, then you're the clown dogg.  :sombrero:

Matty

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »
:sombrero:

can you drop some knowledge on what happened in the early 1920's then. that's what i'm interested in, cause there was a harsh recession coming out of the war (some people call it a depression, varies) that was pretty quickly over. one side of the argument is that lack of government intervention was a good thing and helped lead to a solid period of growth in the 20's. obviously being a free market douche i'm inclined to agree but i'd like to know more about the other side of the argument.

so what really happened in the early 20's? cause not many people talk about it and maybe there are some interesting comparisons with 'the great depression'...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »
Anyone who can see that people in the early 2000's owing more than what they saved, first time this happened since the 1920's, will tell you that we were on the road to a clusterfuck. I can point to many liberals who could tell you in the early 2000's that this was going to happen. For a liberal, listen to my man... Norm Chomsky. Though this is last year, liberals were talking about this for years.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTtPYM8RSDE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kTtPYM8RSDE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Which only underlines how controlled the mainstream media is, no one wanted to hear mentioning of the derivatives market spiralling out of control. In terms of the media, it was the good times are here, growth is at a steady pace. They must think that the average person consuming or reading the news is a moron because they implied that massive rises in house prices were a good thing lol. Now I can point to many times when even people like Ron Paul have been labeled a "conspiracy theorist". This is just basic psychology, you ridicule someone to create the impression that what they are saying isn't true, you attack them and not the message. You can't disprove the message, so you rubbish the message by attacking them and in turn you convey the message that you don't want to believe what he says, you aren't a conspiracy theorist are you. Watch this video after 2:33 0 for a blatant example of brainwashing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSixu-wxvKI&eurl=http://www.infowars.net/articles/november2008/041108Schiff.htm

NOW FOCUS ON OBAMA, never mind the economist, look the people love obama, that's it focus on Obama, now doesn't that warm your hearts? he loves you oh and wait for the part in which they say gold has no intrinsic value, these people in the media are scum by and large. On the one hand I find it amusing. on the other it just spells out how the media are nothing more than servants to the ruling elite. Fuck these derivatives, worthless paper crap, however on the flip side of things, the government has committed to giving trillions more to the banks over the course of the next few years, so at least the masters get theirs.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:06:51 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 10:03:24 PM »

Haha soak up that matrix doctrine sunny boy...you watching the "liberal media" is the same as some redneck watching fox news and believing all that bullshit.  You are very caught up in their shenanigans, and constantly fall into the trap.  I strongly urge you to do some research on who owns the mainstream media.  I hope for your sake that you eventually realize that you are supporting corruption, racism, hate, and simply negativity by feeding your brain w/ that crap.

Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job or no?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 10:05:42 PM by Poppa Large »

Pacific Standard

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »
I've noticed M Dogg presents long winded ideas that seem verbatim with CNN programming jargon. If it works for him though, more power I guess.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 11:13:14 PM »
I've noticed M Dogg presents long winded ideas that seem verbatim with CNN programming jargon. If it works for him though, more power I guess.

I don't watch CNN actually. I watch MSNBC to watch Keith Olbermann, other than that, there's Lakers basketball to follow.  8)

Haha soak up that matrix doctrine sunny boy...you watching the "liberal media" is the same as some redneck watching fox news and believing all that bullshit.  You are very caught up in their shenanigans, and constantly fall into the trap.  I strongly urge you to do some research on who owns the mainstream media.  I hope for your sake that you eventually realize that you are supporting corruption, racism, hate, and simply negativity by feeding your brain w/ that crap.

Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job or no?

DO I BELIEVE 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!! MUTHAPHUKKA... I WAS WITH YOU BACK IN THE DAY AGREEING WITH THAT SHIT!!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107688.0

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »
NOAM not Norm