Author Topic: Rick Ross And Fat Joe Adress 50 Cent & G-Unit  (Read 2523 times)

Elano

Rick Ross And Fat Joe Adress 50 Cent & G-Unit
« on: February 25, 2009, 10:56:24 AM »
"F*cking monkeys, you work for me," Ross said in the clip. "Your neighborhood don't respect you, I was just out in Queens. Shout-out to [Bang Em] Smurf...I'mma keep disrespectin' you until you bow down...Tony Yayo, you 48 years old and been snortin' powder for 40...[50], I'mma keep sonnin' you for the rest of your life...Sha Money, he gonna fire you again, you know whenever he feel himself, he fire all y'all n*ggas. So next time he fire you, Sha Money, come work for me...Tony Yayo, when the last time he took your grandma shopping? Lloyd Banks, y'all been loyal to this n*gga, y'all should kill this n*gga at the next meeting and come holla at me, I'll give you $100,000...I made you pay to buy ThisIsCurly.com, now I got ThisIsSabrinasSin.com."

« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 07:27:48 AM by Meho »

Blood$

LMFAO... Ross is always funny how he says "fucking monkeys", the title made me laugh alone  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
what a joke lmao. :laugh:

Elano

LMFAO... Ross is always funny how he says "fucking monkeys", the title made me laugh alone  ;D

ya....ross is a good lookin guy  ::)

Rick McCrank

this is embarrassing

not a soul is paying attention and these guys are all legends in their own minds

quite sad

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

this is embarrassing

not a soul is paying attention and these guys are all legends in their own minds

quite sad

lol ;D

MediumL

smh at rappers calling eachother monkies. u can justy see them KKK brers sittin there syain 'told ya so'
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This homo has to give himself a reality check just because hes been speaking to Bang Em he seems to think hes "Gangsta" when the evidence is quite clearly there that he was a CO!! and $100,000 aint shit to Lloyd Banks either.

Jaydc555

Rick Ross is so diluted its hilarious.I bet even yayo has more money in the bank then he does.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross to Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks:"F*cking monkeys, you work for me"
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »
Rick Ross is so diluted its hilarious.I bet even yayo has more money in the bank then he does.

Haha hard, Beg For Mercy sold more than anything Ross ever made, and Yayo got paid off of that and the Get Rich tour. Ross lost again

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 06:40:56 PM »
this is embarrassing

quite sad

lol ;D

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »
This homo has to give himself a reality check just because hes been speaking to Bang Em he seems to think hes "Gangsta" when the evidence is quite clearly there that he was a CO!! and $100,000 aint shit to Lloyd Banks either.

i tell you first hand that Bang Em Smurf don't care nothing for Ross. he's in a bad state since being deported and he wants to make something happen so ge took an opportunity to jump in. He contacted Ross, not the otherway. He using Ross to get back in the game.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 09:26:30 PM »
Yeah, it seems to me that Smurf and them found a way to jump back on the scene. As far as Ross using it as a power play, it's weak. Everybody and their mom knows the story behind 50 and Smurf. It's not like it's some skeleton in 50's closet. Smurf ain't been involved with G-Unit since it went from being a mixtape movement to a full-fledged label. We're talking nearly six years now. What is Ross hoping to gain from this? It'd be cool to see Bang Em-Domo get back in the spotlight but not so they can go back to beating a dead horse.

love33

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »
Florida is way better than New York.  Ross runs Miami and Banks is a solid rapper (dropped a platinum album) but Ross owns these guys on the mic.  Ross has 2 platinum albums while these cats haven't made a hit in years.  Those guys won't be able to walk around Florida anymore because Ross is networked with Ace Hood, Plies, 2 Pistolz, J Lyriq, Flo Rida, Tay Dizm, Smiles, Southstar, Trick Daddy, Grind Mode, Cool & Dre, Triple C, DJ Khaled, and Tampa Tony.  DJ Khaled is HUGE.  I don't think those New York cats understand how huge these guys are -- they are all over the radio, the 305, the 954, and they run Florida.  Go listen to the track "I'm So Hood."  Ross is also heavily networked with Lil Wayne who lives in Miami.  Huge mistake if they try to go there with the Boss.  Nobody can mess with that crew.