Author Topic: Rick Ross And Fat Joe Adress 50 Cent & G-Unit  (Read 2535 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Rick Ross to Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks:"F*cking monkeys, you work for me"
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 09:57:04 PM »
Florida is way better than New York.  Ross runs Miami and Banks is a solid rapper (dropped a platinum album) but Ross owns these guys on the mic.  Ross has 2 platinum albums while these cats haven't made a hit in years.  Those guys won't be able to walk around Florida anymore because Ross is networked with Ace Hood, Plies, 2 Pistolz, J Lyriq, Flo Rida, Tay Dizm, Smiles, Southstar, Trick Daddy, Grind Mode, Cool & Dre, Triple C, DJ Khaled, and Tampa Tony.  DJ Khaled is HUGE.  I don't think those New York cats understand how huge these guys are -- they are all over the radio, the 305, the 954, and they run Florida.  Go listen to the track "I'm So Hood."  Ross is also heavily networked with Lil Wayne who lives in Miami.  Huge mistake if they try to go there with the Boss.  Nobody can mess with that crew.

Rick Ross has never gone platinum

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 10:03:50 PM »
nah banks is the best outta whats left of g-unit and he already told rawse waz up
no way rawse can fuck wit 50 or banks on the mic, NO WAY
dont matter if rawse puts out 10 more albums, wont equal to what banks and 50 have done and can still do.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »
Florida is way better than New York.  Ross runs Miami and Banks is a solid rapper (dropped a platinum album) but Ross owns these guys on the mic.  Ross has 2 platinum albums while these cats haven't made a hit in years.  Those guys won't be able to walk around Florida anymore because Ross is networked with Ace Hood, Plies, 2 Pistolz, J Lyriq, Flo Rida, Tay Dizm, Smiles, Southstar, Trick Daddy, Grind Mode, Cool & Dre, Triple C, DJ Khaled, and Tampa Tony.  DJ Khaled is HUGE.  I don't think those New York cats understand how huge these guys are -- they are all over the radio, the 305, the 954, and they run Florida.  Go listen to the track "I'm So Hood."  Ross is also heavily networked with Lil Wayne who lives in Miami.  Huge mistake if they try to go there with the Boss.  Nobody can mess with that crew.

trick daddy is not down with rick ross,and khaled is a fag.
Everybody can mess with that crew

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 11:45:35 PM »

trick daddy is not down with rick ross,and khaled is a fag.
Everybody can mess with that crew

Yeah I was gunna say that Trick Daddy aint down with him.... I think this shit has gone on too long now though... Im hella bored of the whole thing TBH

Elano

Fat Joe Weighs In On Rick Ross Beef, "Nobody's Scared Of No 50 Cent"
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 01:14:12 AM »
While pledging to distance himself from the rap battle between Rick Ross and 50 Cent, Fat Joe recently addressed the G-Unit rapper's perceived tough-guy image.

While promising not to become involved, Joey Crack recently questioned Fif's street status in an interview with radio personality Jenny Boom Boom.

"Rick Ross is my brother," Joe said. "I'm just telling you [the battle] is a bit too much for me already...Nobody's scared of no 50 Cent. Are you nuts are something? 50's nothing, man. Nobody's scared of him, I mean, tell me one person 50 Cent has fought. All this hoopla and all this stuff he's doing, you tell me who he has fought one on one. Why should we be scared of this guy in the slightest way?"

Joey has repeatedly suggested that 50 should fall back from his focus on dissing Ross.

"50 Cent just gotta make music," Joe said in an interview. "He does all these diversions and disses rappers to eliminate the fact that he's not really hot and relevant right now. So if two weeks ago we were talking about 50 Cent, what record or what would we really be talking about unless he disrespected Rick Ross...I'm tired of all these gimmicks and these games. This man's just gotta put out hit records. That's what we're doing...We making music. At the end of the day, we fell in love with hip-hop to make music and hit records."

LOL @ joe,he talks about "hit records" when his last "hit" is from 2001..... ::)
and joe is RELEVANT right now ?????  :D  :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 01:17:02 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
Re: Fat Joe Weighs In On Rick Ross Beef, "Nobody's Scared Of No 50 Cent"
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 01:45:31 AM »
Elephant in the Room was a solid release. I spun that album a lot when it dropped. I havent heard anything worth listening to from 50 cent since The Game dismantled him.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 01:58:02 AM »
His last hit was with Terror Squad, Lean Back.  And Joe is right, 50 Cent is the most easy to diss rapper out there.  He tore 50 a new one in my Fo Fo's. 

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 02:11:53 AM »
Im not worried about the hit songs that get rotation on radio tho. The hardest song on Elephant in the Room was 300 Brolic no doubt.

I dont understand how 50 Cent has any supporters at this point. He fell off a while back and now all he does is gossip and cause drama while hiding behind his security.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 03:17:38 AM »
LOL @ joe,he talks about "hit records" when his last "hit" is from 2001..... ::)

Fat Joe's career spans 20+ years. I have a hard time knocking 40 somethin year old rapper because 14 year olds dont wanna listen to him. Lets see how relevant 50 is after 20 years. He so starved for attention right now he gotta pull these faggot ass publicity stunts. Nobody would even be thinkin about 50 right now if it wasnt for this shit.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 03:59:49 AM »

Fat Joe's career spans 20+ years.
but the questions: fat joe is relevant right now ?
20 years or not,these are the only good records from fat joe imho (and some of these are really good)
In order:

All Or Nothing,Loyalty,Me Myself and I,The Elephant in the Room are h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e-

And in no way i'm comparing 50 to fat joe,but joe is no more relevant.

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 04:55:10 AM »
FAT JOE SUCKS

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 05:42:28 AM »
how do you define who is relevant in today's hip hop game?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 05:48:06 AM »

NIGGA PLEASE U NEED TO GET OFF THAT CRACK PIPE, FLORIDA IS A SWAMP, NEW YORK CITY IS THE MECCA OF HIP HOP LIKE IT OR NOT FOOL. MIAMI IS THE POOREST CITY IN THE USA DO YOUR RESEARCH, LOL MIAMI AINT GOT NOTHING ON NEW YORK CITY AT ALL, THEY WANNA B LIKE NYC AS A MATTER OF FACT BUT NEVER WILL B. I WOULDN'T B SURPRISED IF ALL THEM WACK RAPPERS U MENTIONED ARE  P.O. OR HAS BEEEN STRIPPERS THAT MADE A CAREER CHANGE LOL....RICK ROSS WENT GOLD ONLY IN FLORIDA AND NO ONE RESPECTS THAT FAT FUCK OUTSIDE MIAMI AND NONE OF THEM FOOLS WOULD STAND BY ROSS CAUSE 50 CAN BUY THEM OFF JUST LIKE HE DID ROSS BABY MAMA HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY LEAVE THAT CRACK PIPE ALONE HOMIE U MUSTA HAVE LOST YOUR  HOUSE LIKE THAT HA LOL...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 05:50:49 AM by Ridah662 »

Elano

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 06:02:27 AM »
how do you define who is relevant in today's hip hop game?

if you can make a record with more than just 1 good song as a single,imho you are relevant.
from the last joe's album,there's not even 1 decent song....

love33

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 06:50:32 AM »

NIGGA PLEASE U NEED TO GET OFF THAT CRACK PIPE, FLORIDA IS A SWAMP, NEW YORK CITY IS THE MECCA OF HIP HOP LIKE IT OR NOT FOOL. MIAMI IS THE POOREST CITY IN THE USA DO YOUR RESEARCH, LOL MIAMI AINT GOT NOTHING ON NEW YORK CITY AT ALL, THEY WANNA B LIKE NYC AS A MATTER OF FACT BUT NEVER WILL B. I WOULDN'T B SURPRISED IF ALL THEM WACK RAPPERS U MENTIONED ARE  P.O. OR HAS BEEEN STRIPPERS THAT MADE A CAREER CHANGE LOL....RICK ROSS WENT GOLD ONLY IN FLORIDA AND NO ONE RESPECTS THAT FAT FUCK OUTSIDE MIAMI AND NONE OF THEM FOOLS WOULD STAND BY ROSS CAUSE 50 CAN BUY THEM OFF JUST LIKE HE DID ROSS BABY MAMA HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY LEAVE THAT CRACK PIPE ALONE HOMIE U MUSTA HAVE LOST YOUR  HOUSE LIKE THAT HA LOL...

California and Florida are the two best states.  New York is a dirty shithole and Florida is paradise.  The weather in New York is shit and Florida has the best beaches in the world.  That's why Lil Wayne lives in Miami now and is a Florida resident.  "Miami is the poorest city" -- that's why Donald Trump and Tiger Woods have places near West Palm in the Miami metro area.  G-Unit would have to go through Tampa Tony and 2 Pistolz to even get to the big guns like Wayne, Plies, & Ross cause they "out here grindin."  Now go back to your NY $1500 dirty shithole studio apartment in the middle of the snow.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna bump this song right in your face -- "WESTCOAST SLAUGHTERHOUSE" by the WESTSIDE CONNECTION because it reminds me of your shitty New York garbage.

"HIP HOP STARTED IN THE WEST, ICE CUBE BAILIN THROUGH THE EAST WITH NO VEST!"