Author Topic: Rick Ross And Fat Joe Adress 50 Cent & G-Unit  (Read 2534 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fat Joe Weighs In On Rick Ross Beef, "Nobody's Scared Of No 50 Cent"
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 08:45:48 AM »
I mean, tell me one person 50 Cent has fought. All this hoopla and all this stuff he's doing, you tell me who he has fought one on one. Why should we be scared of this guy in the slightest way?"
Says the guy who tried to knocked Jay-Z out from behind, with a bottle, and then ran  :D
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Matty

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 09:03:09 AM »
"50 Cent just gotta make music," Joe said in an interview. "He does all these diversions and disses rappers to eliminate the fact that he's not really hot and relevant right now."

100% true

Elano

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 09:07:58 AM »
"50 Cent just gotta make music," Joe said in an interview. "He does all these diversions and disses rappers to eliminate the fact that he's not really hot and relevant right now."

this is the same guy that said Lil wayne is incomparable  ::)

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 11:30:10 AM »
Maybe Fat Joe needs to make another cookie cutter radio song and start takin other ppl's baby mamas shopping and visiting ppls moms at work...then he would be relevant.

It makes me sick to the stomach that people can idolize a snitch who obviously acts like a bitch. These arent things that we looked up to growin up when I was younger.

Elano

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
Maybe Fat Joe needs to make another cookie cutter radio song and start takin other ppl's baby mamas shopping and visiting ppls moms at work...then he would be relevant.

It makes me sick to the stomach that people can idolize a snitch who obviously acts like a bitch. These arent things that we looked up to growin up when I was younger.

I've bought just on 50 cent record (the debut album) so i'm FAR from a 50 groupie,i'm not here to talk shit about fat joe but the records released in the last 7 years are wack.
If we wanna talk about their careers..... fat joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50 cent

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »

"Rick Ross is my brother," Joe said. "I'm just telling you [the battle] is a bit too much for me already...Nobody's scared of no 50 Cent. Are you nuts are something? 50's nothing, man. Nobody's scared of him, I mean, tell me one person 50 Cent has fought. All this hoopla and all this stuff he's doing, you tell me who he has fought one on one. Why should we be scared of this guy in the slightest way?"

Who is one person Fat Joe has fought?? Since when has Fat Joe even been relevant? What was his last "hit" anyways? Make it rain??? And that song was only played cause lil wayne was on it wasn't he? Laugh. I don't even LIKE commercial music and i will say right now

50 cent > fat joe +rick ross

i bet fat joe is working on an album trying to talk shit and get his name out like officer ricky so maybe he can get album sales. chubby rapper unite oh snap!!  :firedevil:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:09:28 PM by ¥øüñg Þ®in©€™ »

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 12:16:07 PM »
fat joe lost my support after hearing "J.O.S.E.",

PLUS This fat bastard jumps on sooooooooo many wagons I'm surprised he hasn't lost any weight yet.

Okka

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »
Fat Joe used to be dope, the first Terror Squad album is amazing.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »
50 cent > fat joe +rick ross

Yeah, ive never liked Fat Joe.  To me, I think his shitty club songs are to much to look past.  And yes, I know 50 does club songs, but I think theyre better.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2009, 01:07:40 PM »
50 owns Fat Joe! :laugh:

Fat Joe is just runnin his mouth because he knows that a lot of people are against 50 & he will have some back in a beef, but if fuckin Llyod Banks lays down a track like Officer Down on Joe, you wont hear another word out of his mouth lol.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »
LOL @ joe,he talks about "hit records" when his last "hit" is from 2001..... ::)
and joe is RELEVANT right now ?????  :D  :D

Fat Joe's career spans 20+ years.
but the questions: fat joe is relevant right now ?
20 years or not,these are the only good records from fat joe imho (and some of these are really good)
In order:

All Or Nothing,Loyalty,Me Myself and I,The Elephant in the Room are h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e-

And in no way i'm comparing 50 to fat joe,but joe is no more relevant.

not arguing that, but he managed to stay relevant for decades. 50 isn't even relevant in his own era anymore.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2009, 02:09:53 PM »
LOL @ joe,he talks about "hit records" when his last "hit" is from 2001..... ::)
and joe is RELEVANT right now ?????  :D  :D

Fat Joe's career spans 20+ years.
but the questions: fat joe is relevant right now ?
20 years or not,these are the only good records from fat joe imho (and some of these are really good)
In order:

All Or Nothing,Loyalty,Me Myself and I,The Elephant in the Room are h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e-

And in no way i'm comparing 50 to fat joe,but joe is no more relevant.

not arguing that, but he managed to stay relevant for decades. 50 isn't even relevant in his own era anymore.

he is relevant, just not what he was.

i mean he isnt the most popular guy anymore, but even when Rider Pt. 2 came out, everybody was bumpin that shit & that was on the worst project we ever heard out of him.

Wayne
Kanye
T.I.
Jay-Z (always finds a way to stay relevant)

who else is more relevant than 50 mainstream other than them?

not counting T-Pain & other autotune hook artists.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross to Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks:"F*cking monkeys, you work for me"
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 02:36:52 PM »
Florida is way better than New York.  Ross runs Miami and Banks is a solid rapper (dropped a platinum album) but Ross owns these guys on the mic.  Ross has 2 platinum albums while these cats haven't made a hit in years.  Those guys won't be able to walk around Florida anymore because Ross is networked with Ace Hood, Plies, 2 Pistolz, J Lyriq, Flo Rida, Tay Dizm, Smiles, Southstar, Trick Daddy, Grind Mode, Cool & Dre, Triple C, DJ Khaled, and Tampa Tony.  DJ Khaled is HUGE.  I don't think those New York cats understand how huge these guys are -- they are all over the radio, the 305, the 954, and they run Florida.  Go listen to the track "I'm So Hood."  Ross is also heavily networked with Lil Wayne who lives in Miami.  Huge mistake if they try to go there with the Boss.  Nobody can mess with that crew.

trick daddy is not down with rick ross,and khaled is a fag.
Everybody can mess with that crew

Yeah I was gunna say that Trick Daddy aint down with him.... I think this shit has gone on too long now though... Im hella bored of the whole thing TBH

Yeah it seems 50 doesnt care no more either, he knows he won. It's good hes not using it for promo for his album anymore either, shows it was actually a legitimate beef

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2009, 02:05:46 AM »
You cannot even compare 50Cent and Fat Joes Careers. At the end of the day if someone had realeased 3 solo albums and sold more records in the last 5 years then i had in 20 years in the game (i.e Fat Joe) id be keeping my mouth shut.

50 cent has had more sucess in his short career then most of these rapper who have been in the game decades have had. To me thats relevant.

Just my opinion
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross to Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks:"F*cking monkeys, you work for me"
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2009, 05:17:12 AM »
Florida is way better than New York.  Ross runs Miami and Banks is a solid rapper (dropped a platinum album) but Ross owns these guys on the mic.  Ross has 2 platinum albums while these cats haven't made a hit in years.  Those guys won't be able to walk around Florida anymore because Ross is networked with Ace Hood, Plies, 2 Pistolz, J Lyriq, Flo Rida, Tay Dizm, Smiles, Southstar, Trick Daddy, Grind Mode, Cool & Dre, Triple C, DJ Khaled, and Tampa Tony.  DJ Khaled is HUGE.  I don't think those New York cats understand how huge these guys are -- they are all over the radio, the 305, the 954, and they run Florida.  Go listen to the track "I'm So Hood."  Ross is also heavily networked with Lil Wayne who lives in Miami.  Huge mistake if they try to go there with the Boss.  Nobody can mess with that crew.

NIGGA PLEASE U NEED TO GET OFF THAT CRACK PIPE, FLORIDA IS A SWAMP, NEW YORK CITY IS THE MECCA OF HIP HOP LIKE IT OR NOT FOOL. MIAMI IS THE POOREST CITY IN THE USA DO YOUR RESEARCH, LOL MIAMI AINT GOT NOTHING ON NEW YORK CITY AT ALL, THEY WANNA B LIKE NYC AS A MATTER OF FACT BUT NEVER WILL B. I WOULDN'T B SURPRISED IF ALL THEM WACK RAPPERS U MENTIONED ARE  P.O. OR HAS BEEEN STRIPPERS THAT MADE A CAREER CHANGE LOL....RICK ROSS WENT GOLD ONLY IN FLORIDA AND NO ONE RESPECTS THAT FAT FUCK OUTSIDE MIAMI AND NONE OF THEM FOOLS WOULD STAND BY ROSS CAUSE 50 CAN BUY THEM OFF JUST LIKE HE DID ROSS BABY MAMA HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY LEAVE THAT CRACK PIPE ALONE HOMIE U MUSTA HAVE LOST YOUR  HOUSE LIKE THAT HA LOL...

California and Florida are the two best states.  New York is a dirty shithole and Florida is paradise.  The weather in New York is shit and Florida has the best beaches in the world.  That's why Lil Wayne lives in Miami now and is a Florida resident.  "Miami is the poorest city" -- that's why Donald Trump and Tiger Woods have places near West Palm in the Miami metro area.  G-Unit would have to go through Tampa Tony and 2 Pistolz to even get to the big guns like Wayne, Plies, & Ross cause they "out here grindin."  Now go back to your NY $1500 dirty shithole studio apartment in the middle of the snow.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna bump this song right in your face -- "WESTCOAST SLAUGHTERHOUSE" by the WESTSIDE CONNECTION because it reminds me of your shitty New York garbage.

"HIP HOP STARTED IN THE WEST, ICE CUBE BAILIN THROUGH THE EAST WITH NO VEST!"

I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR CLAIMING THAT CALI AND FLORIDA ARE THE BEST STATES WHEN UR A EURO TRASH KID ANYWAYS, STOP LIVING IN FANTASY KID....AND BESIDES IM FROM CALI MYSELF BUT I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW YORK AND FLORIDA ANYWAYZ AND IT IS TRUE FLORIDA IS A SWAMP  ....SO KEEP BUMPING THAT WESTSIDE SLAUGHTERHOUSE SONG ALMOST EVERY FRENCHIE DOES ANYWAYZ...IT IS WHAT IT IS
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:20:55 AM by Ridah662 »