Author Topic: Rick Ross And Fat Joe Adress 50 Cent & G-Unit  (Read 2539 times)

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
Re: Rick Ross to Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks:"F*cking monkeys, you work for me"
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2009, 12:14:21 PM »

I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR CLAIMING THAT CALI AND FLORIDA ARE THE BEST STATES WHEN UR A EURO TRASH KID ANYWAYS, STOP LIVING IN FANTASY KID....AND BESIDES IM FROM CALI MYSELF BUT I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW YORK AND FLORIDA ANYWAYZ AND IT IS TRUE FLORIDA IS A SWAMP  ....SO KEEP BUMPING THAT WESTSIDE SLAUGHTERHOUSE SONG ALMOST EVERY FRENCHIE DOES ANYWAYZ...IT IS WHAT IT IS

lol, Preach!!

MusicSlave

• Lil Geezy
Re: Rick Ross And Fat Joe Adress 50 Cent & G-Unit
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2009, 03:15:23 PM »
This whole situation is stupid but atleast Rick Ross talks the talk, hes not just making spoof videos embrassing himself.

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »
Rick Ross sucks so much balls that people are rooting for the most hated man in hip hop over him.that's saying something

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »
for real i mean 50 can make better muzik than lawse

Rick Ross sucks so much balls that people are rooting for the most hated man in hip hop over him.that's saying something
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

love33

Florida is way better than New York.  Ross runs Miami and Banks is a solid rapper (dropped a platinum album) but Ross owns these guys on the mic.  Ross has 2 platinum albums while these cats haven't made a hit in years.  Those guys won't be able to walk around Florida anymore because Ross is networked with Ace Hood, Plies, 2 Pistolz, J Lyriq, Flo Rida, Tay Dizm, Smiles, Southstar, Trick Daddy, Grind Mode, Cool & Dre, Triple C, DJ Khaled, and Tampa Tony.  DJ Khaled is HUGE.  I don't think those New York cats understand how huge these guys are -- they are all over the radio, the 305, the 954, and they run Florida.  Go listen to the track "I'm So Hood."  Ross is also heavily networked with Lil Wayne who lives in Miami.  Huge mistake if they try to go there with the Boss.  Nobody can mess with that crew.

I'm from Mission Viejo you crackhead.  We have a beachhouse in West Palm Beach.  You can trace my IP I ain't no euro.  So get a life you scumbag.

NIGGA PLEASE U NEED TO GET OFF THAT CRACK PIPE, FLORIDA IS A SWAMP, NEW YORK CITY IS THE MECCA OF HIP HOP LIKE IT OR NOT FOOL. MIAMI IS THE POOREST CITY IN THE USA DO YOUR RESEARCH, LOL MIAMI AINT GOT NOTHING ON NEW YORK CITY AT ALL, THEY WANNA B LIKE NYC AS A MATTER OF FACT BUT NEVER WILL B. I WOULDN'T B SURPRISED IF ALL THEM WACK RAPPERS U MENTIONED ARE  P.O. OR HAS BEEEN STRIPPERS THAT MADE A CAREER CHANGE LOL....RICK ROSS WENT GOLD ONLY IN FLORIDA AND NO ONE RESPECTS THAT FAT FUCK OUTSIDE MIAMI AND NONE OF THEM FOOLS WOULD STAND BY ROSS CAUSE 50 CAN BUY THEM OFF JUST LIKE HE DID ROSS BABY MAMA HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY LEAVE THAT CRACK PIPE ALONE HOMIE U MUSTA HAVE LOST YOUR  HOUSE LIKE THAT HA LOL...

California and Florida are the two best states.  New York is a dirty shithole and Florida is paradise.  The weather in New York is shit and Florida has the best beaches in the world.  That's why Lil Wayne lives in Miami now and is a Florida resident.  "Miami is the poorest city" -- that's why Donald Trump and Tiger Woods have places near West Palm in the Miami metro area.  G-Unit would have to go through Tampa Tony and 2 Pistolz to even get to the big guns like Wayne, Plies, & Ross cause they "out here grindin."  Now go back to your NY $1500 dirty shithole studio apartment in the middle of the snow.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna bump this song right in your face -- "WESTCOAST SLAUGHTERHOUSE" by the WESTSIDE CONNECTION because it reminds me of your shitty New York garbage.

"HIP HOP STARTED IN THE WEST, ICE CUBE BAILIN THROUGH THE EAST WITH NO VEST!"

I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR CLAIMING THAT CALI AND FLORIDA ARE THE BEST STATES WHEN UR A EURO TRASH KID ANYWAYS, STOP LIVING IN FANTASY KID....AND BESIDES IM FROM CALI MYSELF BUT I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW YORK AND FLORIDA ANYWAYZ AND IT IS TRUE FLORIDA IS A SWAMP  ....SO KEEP BUMPING THAT WESTSIDE SLAUGHTERHOUSE SONG ALMOST EVERY FRENCHIE DOES ANYWAYZ...IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rick_Ross

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »
my nigga joey crack. dis monkey and his homos aint got nothin on tha 305 miyayo. we weigh our money out hea baby. bawse.