Author Topic: Shady/Aftermath's 50 Cent Coming in The Summer after Eminem's Aftermath LP  (Read 1533 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Shady/Aftermath's 50 Cent Coming in The Summer after Eminem's Aftermath LP
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2009, 02:57:53 PM »
what are the chances they drop a video, line up another single, drop that, then wait ages until all the buzz has worn off to release the album? sounds like a classic interscope play to me.

Its Eminem, this is the biggest artist on Interscope, they've already got a number one single off of a simple buzz track, if this album doesnt come then Iovine has lost all business sense...

didnt Encore shoot well past platinum (correct me if i am wrong)? all Eminem needs to do is put out a solo track for the people & he should sell fairly nicely off the name alone & probably still fairly large fanbase he has.
yeah, not to mention that he also has his biography book for sale

i think he should have tried to line that up together for a little extra boost.

when you read a book about a rapper; you almost instantly want to just bump the guys music (if you liked the book that is) lol.

Slim will still do good on the charts, but i dont give a fuck how much he sells, i just want good music out of the man! 8)
yeah i know exactly what you mean!  :)
sometimes i also have that feeling when reading interviews.

anyway, i'm sure Eminem can't do worse than Encore(musicwise) ;)

Matty

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »
interscope has lost all business sense. watch them fuck up eminem, 50 and ultimately detox. not to say the music won't be good, but the sales will be down on what they coulda got with smarter marketing and timing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »
what are the chances they drop a video, line up another single, drop that, then wait ages until all the buzz has worn off to release the album? sounds like a classic interscope play to me.

Its Eminem, this is the biggest artist on Interscope, they've already got a number one single off of a simple buzz track, if this album doesnt come then Iovine has lost all business sense...

didnt Encore shoot well past platinum (correct me if i am wrong)? all Eminem needs to do is put out a solo track for the people & he should sell fairly nicely off the name alone & probably still fairly large fanbase he has.

when you read a book about a rapper; you almost instantly want to just bump the guys music (if you liked the book that is) lol.

Slim will still do good on the charts, but i dont give a fuck how much he sells, i just want good music out of the man! 8)

ohh, no doubt he cant do any worse.

i am hoping for an "Eminem Show" type album.

if he could come close, that would be nice; if he could match it, that would be great & if he can top it that would insane & DOPE! 8)

but i have a feeling if its any one of those, its coming close lol. ;) :P

dameons

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2009, 06:30:48 PM »
I'm cool for a while now that I have "I Am Hip Hop" and "Coming Back " in my whip. Those were heaters. Aftermath lets everyone down , we all know that. 50 needs to fall back and let the sales begin with "Relapse " and "Detox". Atleast the Eminem album will give us a real good look into the shit they think is "that next level " shit.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2009, 08:06:05 PM »
I'm cool for a while now that I have "I Am Hip Hop" and "Coming Back " in my whip. Those were heaters. Aftermath lets everyone down , we all know that. 50 needs to fall back and let the sales begin with "Relapse " and "Detox". Atleast the Eminem album will give us a real good look into the shit they think is "that next level " shit.

Coming Back?

Matty

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2009, 08:07:48 PM »
did a full version of 'coming back' leak i just got some 1:30 version...

dameons

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »
Nah...But I keep starting mine over at the 1:28 mark..Ahguguhguhguhguh..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 09:29:45 PM »
Nah...But I keep starting mine over at the 1:28 mark..Ahguguhguhguhguh..

Track is dope as though

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2009, 03:16:07 AM »

ohh, no doubt he cant do any worse.

i am hoping for an "Eminem Show" type album.

if he could come close, that would be nice; if he could match it, that would be great & if he can top it that would insane & DOPE! 8)

but i have a feeling if its any one of those, its coming close lol. ;) :P
yeah i think the Eminem Show would be a fair competitor :)
let's see  8)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2021, 07:57:22 PM »
Alots changed in 12 years