Author Topic: blacks are more racist towards whites, than whites are to blacks  (Read 237 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
its a fact, black ppl think whites are weaker. I just read a post in gspot, where Radiotube said 'I would expect it from a white boy, but not a nigga'.

Rick McCrank

Re: blacks are more racist towards whites, than whites are to blacks
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »
yea but what are you gonna do

Pacific Standard

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 06:49:38 PM »
what are we gonna get mad because they are generally more ignorant? the world needs ditch diggers too you know.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 06:58:53 PM »
its a fact, black ppl think whites are weaker. I just read a post in gspot, where Radiotube said 'I would expect it from a white boy, but not a nigga'.
its funny when you honkies whine about Blacks being racist towards whites. its over the dumbest most insignificant shit. when Blacks talk about racism its over real shit. fuck out here
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 06:59:33 PM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 07:03:53 PM »
its funny when you honkies whine about Blacks being racist towards whites. its over the dumbest most insignificant shit. when Blacks talk about racism its over real shit. fuck out here

uh let it rain, clear it out, let it rain - come on do it with me daniel. clear it out, shuck and jive, clear it out.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 07:26:44 PM »

Don't see how you can compare that when one looks over the time period of how long white people believed they were superior to blacks. Stay in line rudeboi, or i'll push your white grandma down the stairs.

what are we gonna get mad because they are generally more ignorant? the world needs ditch diggers too you know.

I'll revive your great grandmother, then push her down the stairs too. Just to show i mean business.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 07:32:36 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »
excluding the south i would agree with that. i think blacks and even my own race mexicans/latinos are more "racist" than white people are. blacks can't stop dwelling on race and mexicans/latinos....i think it's more entertainment for us.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 08:44:28 PM »

Don't see how you can compare that when one looks over the time period of how long white people believed they were superior to blacks. Stay in line rudeboi, or i'll push your white grandma down the stairs.

I'll revive your great grandmother, then push her down the stairs too. Just to show i mean business.
  LMFAO
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »
cant we all just get along? :-\

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 11:18:23 PM »
*takes shoe off and begins hitting floydness with it while nik cries like a little bitch in the corner then picks up the wad of money that falls out of my shoe when I smack his bitch up

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 12:05:44 AM »
I dunno, I think it's about even proportionately. It's just black are more vocal about their racism than whites. Let's face it: as unfair as it is, being a racist black person is more acceptable than a racist white person.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE