Author Topic: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done  (Read 1857 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 05:51:17 PM »
I dont have any stories that disgusting. Congrats homie, youre the grossest one on the forum lol

btw....you aint had to put Floydness on blast like that. If she wanted to be pissed on, thats her business  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 05:52:32 PM »
i bet those girls were fucking ugly

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »
Those were entertaining stories.  I banged a chick a few months back that was on the rag...the bed looked like a crime scene afterwords (her bed, not mine).  I also banged 2 different chicks in the same night a few weeks ago without showering in between.   So that was fun.

And last week I met this chick with pink hair and pink eyebrows.  Cool as fuck.  Total raver chick, PLUR'd out, had like 6 or 7 piercings and is a model for a fetish magazine.  Apparently she's into "Horns and Halos".  I had no idea what that meant, so I looked it up and I guess its something like she likes dressing up as either like angellic or demonic when she has sex...I don't know maybe someone can shed some light on that for me, lol.  She has a website but I don't remember the name, but I'm hoping to do some freaky ass shit with her in the near future :pimp:

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »
They were not my friend.its amazing what daddy issues can do to a girl.

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »
Haha I feel you.definitely hook up with that chick raver chicks are usually some freaky girls.I aint the best looking person in the world but I aint ugly niether.I find the hottest girls are usually the most insecure go figure.its all about how you talk to them.I can make any girl laugh within two minutes of talking to her.humour and confidence go a long way.I've been with over 40 women so I mean of course I would encounter a few freaks along the way.I've got a couple more stories that are pretty funny after a few other people share ill tell them

Chief

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 06:09:23 PM »
man that is some disgusting shit

and a chick that doesnt do doggy cause its degrading? lol

i havent done that much freaky stuff, but i've fucked in appartment blocks with windows open, fucked on a beach, fucked in a night club, shit like that. nothing nasty though, i know people that are into S&M and shit, but that stuff is fucking disgusting

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 06:09:57 PM »
I can make any girl laugh within two minutes

pull your pants up next time, Im sure thatll help... ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »
man that is some disgusting shit

and a chick that doesnt do doggy cause its degrading? lol

i havent done that much freaky stuff, but i've fucked in appartment blocks with windows open, fucked on a beach, fucked in a night club, shit like that. nothing nasty though, i know people that are into S&M and shit, but that stuff is fucking disgusting

yah, the most ive done is fucked in public. I aint into fuckin a female on her period, that shit is nasty.  And S&M, im cool on that shit too. I'll tie a bitch up...but i aint into beatin the shit out of her lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 06:24:36 PM »
Hahahahahaha that was good daygo props.one time I let a chick tied me up then she left for like an hour.she was mad at me for something did but didn't knew she knew.I'm not into s and m but ill choke and slap a chick during sex when she likes it.some girls are just like that it turns them on.some like being called names some like it when you fuck their face crazy shit.fucking in public is fun.one time my girl are I fucked in a family washroom at a mall and when we opened the door their was a line up of familes ha ha.one other time I don't know how it happened but we were fucking in a field and then the condom somehow fell off and we couldn't find it.three days later I found it in my shoe

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »
I dont have any stories that disgusting. Congrats homie, youre the grossest one on the forum lol

btw....you aint had to put Floydness on blast like that. If she wanted to be pissed on, thats her business  ;D

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA OMFG UR SOOOOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!! LMFAO!!!
 ::)

Matty

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
great thread! 8)

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 07:34:38 PM »
 :banana:

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 07:39:03 PM »
Come floydness share a story.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 07:47:16 PM »
Hhahahahaha, awesome.

kemizt

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA OMFG UR SOOOOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!! LMFAO!!!
 ::)

glad u could appreciate it  ;)