Author Topic: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done  (Read 1863 times)

RapAddict

• 'G'
Re: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »
This didn't happen to me but I read this story in my campus newspaper today and I think it fits.

There was a party up at rez on night. Lots of drinking... typical college party.  Anyway the morning after the party the author wakes up and sees his roommate is in obvious discomfort.  He asks him what's wrong and is told that his friend finally had sex with the short bombshell from down the hall but she was really drunk and bit quite hard on his dick.  He tells the author if this doesn't get better you'll have to take me to the hospital later.  So he takes his friend to the doctor and his friend asks the doctor "Doc what is going to happen to my penis?" the doctor replies professionally without cracking a smile " It's Going to Fall Off" then burst into laughter and gave him antibiotics to stem off possible infections ( that must mean she broke skin  ... god damn i can't imagine the pain.) . 

Funny thing is they went out after that for about 4 months.  I don't think I could forgive any girl for biting my dick.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »
I'd say were all crazy.
I hear .....HIVSSSSSS.... :laugh:................................. :'(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »
I did it on railroad tracks,that  is how I ended up preggo w/twins.......

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »
I did it on railroad tracks,that  is how I ended up preggo w/twins.......

Boxcar Meg
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 10:05:53 AM »
lol^^^^^^^^^ ;D :D ;) :)

Floydness

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 11:02:45 AM »
Come floydness share a story.

lol I duno about that one.. sharing a crazy sex story on dubcc... lol... :-X

Ill tell u what though, this one time I was at a friends house and she was throwing a mini kicback.. my friend was super fucked up off of something and when I came into the room where everyone was she was laying some girl down on the bed eating the girl out.. then her bf licks his fingers and starts fingering her (in front of everyone) and the girl literally was just laying down in this ugly purple dress with her hairy snatch all exposed and what not with this little smirk on her face lol.. then at one point she opened her eyes, looked at me and said "who r u?" and I started laughing.. then this girl smoked a bowl of tweek.. TRUE story.

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »
Come floydness share a story.

TRUE story.

dont lie.....were you the boyfriend?  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »
I have fucked bitches on the rag. Its nasty but i can deal. I haven't done to many gross things equivilant to 2 girls 1 cup shit but....

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 11:47:59 AM »

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »
why hello there my little mermaid!!

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »
this thread is hilarious  ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2009, 02:31:24 PM »
Hahahahahaha I want to hear more stories.even if their just funny sex stories.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »
I had anal sex with a chick once. I sometimes had sex with my ex-girlfreind when she was on her period.
My Future Wife:

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 03:23:21 PM »
Haha.my best friend is from peru and he went there for a month.this was like 6 or 7 years ago.we both both on msn and almost like simultaneously we were like guess what I fucked a chick in the ass last night lol