Author Topic: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done  (Read 1858 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »
I had anal sex with a chick once.

i see u made SURE to put that in there lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »
One time I was at a club in Boston and I saw this cute little portuguese chick standing by herself. She had DSLs and was wearing like a school girl outfit. I was already at least 10 vodka and limes deep. So I started talking to her and I ended up in an alley way with her and I banged her raw dog right in a busy alley way. That may not be gross but I thought it was gross when my boy did the same exact thing to the same girl a week later in the same spot.  I did get tested after thank you.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 05:24:21 PM »
haha damn some gangsta shit goin on in here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2009, 07:31:59 PM »
I had anal sex with a chick once. I sometimes had sex with my ex-girlfreind when she was on her period.
"what an ass you are."  :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2009, 08:38:42 AM »
I've done a lot of things that a lot of people think is nasty that I don't. Like when I'm long term with somebody and we have a consistent sex life, there's no part of each other we don't put ours mouths on....just is so....gotten head in public, have had sex with girls on their period....sometimes...SOMETIMES they're especially horny during this time...

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 08:43:51 AM »
*waiting for someone to come and admit they took a dump on their ex-girlfriends chest*

I'll be patient.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »
Ha ha ha^.I agree for some reason some girls get really horny on their rag

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »
yeah thats some crazy shit

Ha ha ha^.I agree for some reason some girls get really horny on their rag
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2009, 02:43:51 AM »
This thread needed a bump.I'm hoping sikotic has something to share

2euce 7even

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2009, 02:55:41 AM »
Another time my bitch is on the rag and well ill be honest i dont really give a fuck a little blood never hirt nobody so im like lets fuck.But whats fucked up is this time she stops halfway takes my dick out and sucks the fucking blood off my dick.Needless to say i was pretty shocked but said fuck it stuck my dick back in and went about my business.

:puke:

you fuck a bitch during her period?damn..you sick..and she´s even sicker...

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2009, 02:58:59 AM »
Its only blood,like I've said before I don't mind a little ketchup on my frank and beans.The best part is when you look down at your dick going in and out as the blood comes out it kinda makes you feel big like fuck yeah I'm making this bitch bleed,I'm the fucking man!

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2009, 03:02:34 AM »
To add on to that.During this time I used to keep a poster of Jesus hanging up on my ceiling above my bed so he could watch me to do all these fucked up acts.Of course I don't believe in Jesus but still the thought is their.And no I am not joking

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2009, 02:20:32 AM »
*waits...

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2009, 02:58:10 AM »
I wish I had something really crazy to share.

Probably the craziest thing I've ever done was fuck a chick while her son was sleeping right next to us. I hope he was a sleep. I told the girl that we should go in her living room, but she wanted it right on the bed next to the little kid's bed. I had a hard time keeping my shit up because I was paranoid the kid would get up and see me fucking his mom. I'm not into fucking with some kid's mind just because his mother is a whore lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2009, 03:12:48 AM »
I wish I had something really crazy to share.

Probably the craziest thing I've ever done was fuck a chick while her son was sleeping right next to us. I hope he was a sleep. I told the girl that we should go in her living room, but she wanted it right on the bed next to the little kid's bed. I had a hard time keeping my shit up because I was paranoid the kid would get up and see me fucking his mom. I'm not into fucking with some kid's mind just because his mother is a whore lol.

I dont know what you're talking about sikotic but that's pretty crazy man. That kid probably hates his mom now