Author Topic: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done  (Read 1929 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2009, 03:16:50 AM »
That kid will be in therapy for the rest of his life.His earliest memories are of his mum getting worked over by a guy wearing a white doctor coat and nothing else as she screams give me the suppository!

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2009, 03:20:07 AM »
In hindsight, I should of refused, but I was 19 and horny so I just gave into the bitches offering of pussy lol. I still feel bad about it, I'm not gonna lie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2009, 03:21:03 AM »
I wish I had something really crazy to share.

Probably the craziest thing I've ever done was fuck a chick while her son was sleeping right next to us. I hope he was a sleep. I told the girl that we should go in her living room, but she wanted it right on the bed next to the little kid's bed. I had a hard time keeping my shit up because I was paranoid the kid would get up and see me fucking his mom. I'm not into fucking with some kid's mind just because his mother is a whore lol.

I HAVE YET TO FUCK/EVEN LOOK AT A BITCH THAT A KID/S :stir:

Dave Smith

• Lil Geezy
  • He's Big, He's Bad, He's Dave Smith.
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2009, 07:14:51 AM »
tickled a girl's pussy with my moustache.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »

Probably the craziest thing I've ever done was fuck a chick while her son was sleeping right next to us. I hope he was a sleep. I told the girl that we should go in her living room, but she wanted it right on the bed next to the little kid's bed. I had a hard time keeping my shit up because I was paranoid the kid would get up and see me fucking his mom. I'm not into fucking with some kid's mind just because his mother is a whore lol.

Keep it that way. All that shit is not worth nutting for 7 seconds.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big B

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »

I dont know what you're talking about sikotic but that's pretty crazy man. That kid probably hates his mom now
like QT

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »
thought you liked them single females wit kids sik?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2009, 07:50:01 PM »

blasphemy

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2009, 12:19:46 AM »
thought you liked them single females wit kids sik?

Nah man, I'm just fucking stupid. I've learned my lesson though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2009, 02:49:22 AM »
Hahahahahaha that was good daygo props.one time I let a chick tied me up then she left for like an hour.she was mad at me for something did but didn't knew she knew.I'm not into s and m but ill choke and slap a chick during sex when she likes it.some girls are just like that it turns them on.some like being called names some like it when you fuck their face crazy shit.fucking in public is fun.one time my girl are I fucked in a family washroom at a mall and when we opened the door their was a line up of familes ha ha.one other time I don't know how it happened but we were fucking in a field and then the condom somehow fell off and we couldn't find it.three days later I found it in my shoe
lol homie i dont care what these guys say if i was in the same position as you in any of those situations i would have done the same exact shit. ive fucked on periods, been tied up, and all sorts of shit i just dont feel like typin it all up. props to u homie. im a sick mofo if she went dont to suck the blood off i wouldnt care. id put some whipped cream on it and make it a strawberry swirl.

Jaydc555

« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2009, 03:21:04 AM »
I've still yet to find a girl that will let me perform a strawberry shortcake on her aka cum on her face then punch her in the nose.That's my one last thing I have yet to do in my fantasy list

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2009, 03:26:34 AM »
I've still yet to find a girl that will let me perform a strawberry shortcake on her aka cum on her face then punch her in the nose.That's my one last thing I have yet to do in my fantasy list
LOL just keep lookin man they didnt come up with that name from nothing u no.

2euce 7even

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2009, 04:15:42 AM »
Its only blood,like I've said before I don't mind a little ketchup on my frank and beans.The best part is when you look down at your dick going in and out as the blood comes out it kinda makes you feel big like fuck yeah I'm making this bitch bleed,I'm the fucking man!
:-X

Jaydc555

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2009, 04:24:17 AM »
Yeah I know I'm fucked up I can't help it.Everyone always tells me I have the wit of a rapist

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2009, 10:29:47 AM »
Yeah I know I'm fucked up I can't help it.Everyone always tells me I have the wit of a rapist
homie the only thing keepin me from raping is the law nothing else.