Author Topic: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done  (Read 1856 times)

Big B

Re: Straight up nastiest/freakiest shit youve done
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2009, 10:32:07 AM »
Yeah I know I'm fucked up I can't help it.Everyone always tells me I have the wit of a rapist
homie the only thing keepin me from raping is the law nothing else.
amen brother

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »
not gon lie tho, them ones are the best ones (close to the best of the best)

thought you liked them single females wit kids sik?

I wish I had something really crazy to share.

Probably the craziest thing I've ever done was fuck a chick while her son was sleeping right next to us. I hope he was a sleep. I told the girl that we should go in her living room, but she wanted it right on the bed next to the little kid's bed. I had a hard time keeping my shit up because I was paranoid the kid would get up and see me fucking his mom. I'm not into fucking with some kid's mind just because his mother is a whore lol.

I HAVE YET TO FUCK/EVEN LOOK AT A BITCH THAT A KID/S :stir:

Keep it that way. All that shit is not worth nutting for 7 seconds.
Nah man, I'm just fucking stupid. I've learned my lesson though.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »
Yeah I know I'm fucked up I can't help it.Everyone always tells me I have the wit of a rapist
homie the only thing keepin me from raping is the law nothing else.
That's stopping a lot of guys from doing that lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2009, 05:40:53 PM »
Fuck that weres your sense of adventure,its called fog aka a rapists curtain.Or if you can't wait for a foggy night step your rape game up and buy a smoke machine.I think outside the box when it comes to forcing my way in the box

Sikotic™

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2009, 02:16:18 AM »
LMFAO @ rapist curtain. Greatest thing I've heard all day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2009, 07:00:56 PM »
haha sounds like you might have made the local (canadian local) news wit some of the stuff that youve done-box included
the news didnt hit this part of killaforn tho

Fuck that weres your sense of adventure,its called fog aka a rapists curtain.Or if you can't wait for a foggy night step your rape game up and buy a smoke machine.I think outside the box when it comes to forcing my way in the box
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2009, 10:58:32 PM »
Jay, you lived in surrey? I fucked my ex at the scott road station parking lot on top of someone elses car, after she came back from England. LOL. my first frat party at UBC, 3 of my buddies and I walked into an orgy AHAH did not participate though. I fucked once when a girl was on her period, was disgusted, never doing it again. Never done anal in my life don't plan to any time soon either. lolol not that freaky when it comes to sex.

Jaydc555

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2009, 11:13:32 PM »
Yeah I'm actually in surrey right now,newton to be exact

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »
Im in Delta right now, North to be exact.

Jaydc

« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2010, 12:23:04 PM »
This thread should be in the classic G spot index.

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2010, 01:24:46 PM »
Man, yawl be off into some serious shit.
"Talk About It While I Live It"

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2010, 12:50:12 AM »
i was in Bali with a few mates bout 3 years ago, i was slaughtered and we ended up at this bar. I was on a high cause i'd fucked this stunning English broad the night before and was looking to keep my good form going. Anyway can't remember too much but my mate said this average looking 50 year old bird walked into the bar, she looked at me, i gave her a wink and then she grabbed my hand and walked me out. That simple lol
Next thing i know im fucking this geriatric in my hotel room and i remember my stomach being sore and i was in dire need of a shit :-X. I think i may have shit on her a little while i got up and ran to the bathroom. In the bathroom i proceeded to shit on everything but the toilet...walls,bath,floor, i may have even got the roof it was that bad.
Can't remember a thing after repainting the bathroom. I awoke the next morning to the sounds of people at the pool bar, i was laying on a sunlounge out in the open for all to see with balinese tattoos drawn all over my body, smelling like shit and wearing nothing but my underwear.
My boys were disgusted with me, but we all have a laugh about it now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »
This thread needed to be bumped

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2011, 10:04:51 PM »
i doubt alot of ppl here are sexually active.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2011, 10:48:40 PM »
i was in Bali with a few mates bout 3 years ago, i was slaughtered and we ended up at this bar. I was on a high cause i'd fucked this stunning English broad the night before and was looking to keep my good form going. Anyway can't remember too much but my mate said this average looking 50 year old bird walked into the bar, she looked at me, i gave her a wink and then she grabbed my hand and walked me out. That simple lol
Next thing i know im fucking this geriatric in my hotel room and i remember my stomach being sore and i was in dire need of a shit :-X. I think i may have shit on her a little while i got up and ran to the bathroom. In the bathroom i proceeded to shit on everything but the toilet...walls,bath,floor, i may have even got the roof it was that bad.
Can't remember a thing after repainting the bathroom. I awoke the next morning to the sounds of people at the pool bar, i was laying on a sunlounge out in the open for all to see with balinese tattoos drawn all over my body, smelling like shit and wearing nothing but my underwear.
My boys were disgusted with me, but we all have a laugh about it now

I like this guy.