Author Topic: Soulja Boy was one thing, this is beyond rediculous  (Read 1492 times)

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
Re: Soulja Boy was one thing, this is beyond rediculous
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 09:25:35 AM »
shit is wack

Raphael

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2009, 09:35:37 AM »
Instant classic!

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2009, 11:15:03 AM »
hmmm, i think im joining the movement with the creator of "The Boondocks"

BET is an insult to black people and a disease to the youths, especially if this really was #2, lol

........I'm gonna go read a book at the library now, i feel like my brain needs some nutrition after that trash

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 11:46:45 AM »
damn...

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »
haha i was skippin thru the channels while the game was on and this was on
damn
yung joc made this shit,

fuck tha industry
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 01:10:24 PM »
I heard this bullshit on the radio the other day and was wonderin who put this shit out. This is atrocious. How come all these down south groups are always "boys" and the solo artists are always "lil" or "young"? So much shit wrong in this video. What was up with the little ass girls doing the dance in the skimpy ass cheerleading outfits? Bitches looked like they was 10 years old.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 01:12:30 PM »
YOUNG JOC PUT IT OUT
HAHA DAMN

FUCK THA INDUSTRY

I heard this bullshit on the radio the other day and was wonderin who put this shit out. This is atrocious. How come all these down south groups are always "boys" and the solo artists are always "lil" or "young"? So much shit wrong in this video. What was up with the little ass girls doing the dance in the skimpy ass cheerleading outfits? Bitches looked like they was 10 years old.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »
LMAO @ PEOPLE WHO DO THE STANKY LEG IN THE CLUB I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EARS AND MY EYES

thisoneguy360

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »
I just threw up in my mouth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »
haha damn

DRETOX WILL NOT LOSE
C.O.D. OR NUTHIN

I just threw up in my mouth
Cube

the ghost

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2009, 04:26:21 PM »
The sad part is I'm hating on this song and wondering if I'm getting to the point where I'll start thinking that I miss the music from back in the day like my parents used to say when I bumped LL cool J and Run DMC lol.

midwestryder

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2009, 05:54:16 PM »
this song is wack as hell.

That sounds like a description of yourself :D
no that is just you & your poser self . you have no idea about hip hop ,wannabe . i tired of you waannbe talking all this crap & you  can't back it up one bit. so shut up hater because you are wack as hell & have no respect for hip hop culture at all.no one cares what a noon-american thinks about hip hop at all. i have more swagg in my pinky then you ever will in your whole body .

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2009, 06:10:04 PM »
yooo I was gonna make a thread and even have a similar title! lmao

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »
Southern shit is wack, but that shit that comes from New York that spreads thru-out the East Coast I think shit is hot, they get it in. When these lil niggas be 'getting lite' they is crazy. Today I was watching these middle schooler's do they thang, they is maddddddd tight, their coordination is on another level, takin' off their sneakers, man, it's ridiculous. You can't hate on that. I mean in the 80's niggas was Pop Locking and break dancing, why can't these kids do a lil somethang?

It's cuz ya'll is grown. And can't nuthin' compare to your golden age memories or what it be. It's understandable. Yes when older dudes do it, it's lame as all hell, but let the kids do their thang. Maybe I'm prejudice music wise ;D, but that shit that comes out NY, I think it's madd ghetto and you gotta love that. Black niggas is creative. Talented too at what they do. You can't front on that.

This southern shit is real lame though, becuz, I don't know, it's on a different level, Soulja Boy is like way out there. Down south just ain't cool to me. Like, what the fuck is that video? They don't even dance. It's just a movement they do. Korny as fuck. Stick their leg out, and call it, the what, the stanky legg? Embarrassing. Move their hands to the right and left and say it's going down? Look up to the sky and snap and than argue over which grown ass nigga started doin' it first? That's mortifying.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, not only do East Coast surpass Hip Hop lyrically, even the dancing is more talented. MY GOD SON!! :laugh: ;D

They waterdown everythang down there in Atlanta, their music, I mean their actual MUSIC, their dances, prolly even their kool-aid, damn.