Author Topic: wow, Europeans catch a lot of heat on this forum....speaking of ignorance  (Read 1588 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wow, Europeans catch a lot of heat on this forum....speaking of ignorance
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »
^^^^haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 01:41:45 PM »
It's shocking how many times I read the word 'Eurofags' or 'Eurotrash' here. It's a challenge not to hate Americans for that, I always have to remind me that these people (hopefully) doesn't represent the attitude of the American population. Let's face it, on this forum there's a lot of scum and ignorant people. I've thought more than once to leave this place, I don't think I belong here.

Inferiority Complexes.

I dont hate Europeans or anything. But real shit, what is there to feel inferior about?  Think about it, youre comparing an entire continent of different countries to ONE country? I dont look down on other countries, even third world countries. We have enough fucked up shit going on here.  But last time I checked, there wasnt this rush of Americans searching for a way to move to other countries. I cant exactly say Ive ever heard ANYONE in my life tell me...."you know, I really wanna go to Norway". Youd be lying to yourself if you say youve never heard anybody say they wanted to come to America.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jome

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 01:48:47 PM »
It's shocking how many times I read the word 'Eurofags' or 'Eurotrash' here. It's a challenge not to hate Americans for that, I always have to remind me that these people (hopefully) doesn't represent the attitude of the American population. Let's face it, on this forum there's a lot of scum and ignorant people. I've thought more than once to leave this place, I don't think I belong here.

Inferiority Complexes.

I dont hate Europeans or anything. But real shit, what is there to feel inferior about?  Think about it, youre comparing an entire continent of different countries to ONE country? I dont look down on other countries, even third world countries. We have enough fucked up shit going on here.  But last time I checked, there wasnt this rush of Americans searching for a way to move to other countries. I cant exactly say Ive ever heard ANYONE in my life tell me...."you know, I really wanna go to Norway". Youd be lying to yourself if you say youve never heard anybody say they wanted to come to America.

Where did I say I meant Americans in general ?
The ones screaming "Eurofags" in big red letters or "Eurotrash" must have some kind of inferiority complexes, whether they're from N.Y., Cali or Damascus..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 01:53:58 PM »
IMO cats on here say that shit cuz they think cats from europe say or act like they from this coast and want to be down wit gang bangin, the muzik, the coast etc...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Matty

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
america used to be a cool place to live. not any more. same goes for europe really. who knows where the big oppurtuninites and high standard of living will be in the future.

i'd think quite possibly certain areas of asia will be the place to be in 5-10 years time. definitely not america or europe.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

Inferiority Complexes.

The ones screaming "Eurofags" in big red letters or "Eurotrash" must have some kind of inferiority complexes, whether they're from N.Y., Cali or Damascus..

I dont see it necessarily as an inferiority complex.  Its always more acceptable to poke fun at people who are at the same level as you or higher.  Its acceptable to make fun of the rich guy, but fucked up to make fun of the homeless guy...yah know?  I dont see America or Europe as being better or worse then eachother. So on a forum that is mixed with a lot of Americans and Europeans, its normal to have this kinda back and forth. Throughout this boards history, you know theres been a fair share of American bashing as well.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kurupt1607

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »
Yes stupidity isn't limited to a certain location, you can find fags everywhere and Dre-Day our president is very shit too  :-X

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 02:07:01 PM »
STFU EUROFAGS

arnt you one of them prince?

Naww im from NY cuzz  8)

ah man, even worse. Is your real name Vinny, and you talk with a fucked up accent, and call pizzas "pies" n shit? And take the subway everywhere? And smell like garlic?  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2009, 02:15:30 PM »
HAHA^^^
Cube

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »
STFU EUROFAGS

arnt you one of them prince?

Naww im from NY cuzz  8)

ah man, even worse. Is your real name Vinny, and you talk with a fucked up accent, and call pizzas "pies" n shit? And take the subway everywhere? And smell like garlic?  ;D

Hell naw. Born an raised in upstate, been all over. We are very simple, humble people.

hahahahaha syk im just playing im the only cool one from upstate NY  ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 03:10:11 PM »
Yes stupidity isn't limited to a certain location, you can find fags everywhere and Dre-Day our president is very shit too  :-X
yeah  ;)

Inferiority Complexes.

I dont see it necessarily as an inferiority complex.  Its always more acceptable to poke fun at people who are at the same level as you or higher.  Its acceptable to make fun of the rich guy, but fucked up to make fun of the homeless guy...yah know?  I dont see America or Europe as being better or worse then eachother. So on a forum that is mixed with a lot of Americans and Europeans, its normal to have this kinda back and forth. Throughout this boards history, you know theres been a fair share of American bashing as well.
i don't endorse that either ( not saying that you stated that i did).

we are all humans at the end of the day

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »

Inferiority Complexes.

In this case I'd agree with you. I suppose it's cool to use it here, even if the person is probably not from Europe.
Generally, it's of course sth.different I think that term came up because of the political tensions between the US and some European countries. The US had to take alot of criticism, and since we all live in a 'democracy', the government represents (or is supposed to represent) the country, which means we equalised Bush= America. It was kind of a defense-mechansim to bash Europeans, especially the ridiculous anti-French sentiment
Let's not forget we Europeans have some prejudices too, for example the stereotype that America is a country full of retarded religious rednecks, it's just that I don't read it here very often.
We better forget that shit asap, because America and Europe both need each other and we'll need each other even more in the future. One could argue that this is a small unimportant forum, but even this  can seed  alienation and hate between  people.

props to you as well.
yeah it often goes further than just jokes.
so i totally understand why you feel that you're fighting against the "superiority" mentality.
i don't think these comments are only coming from American posters, but it seems like a lot of times this is the case  :P
though there are plenty of mature American posters on here, so some of them might join the conversation later.

yeah it's sad that it bothers you that much.
i'm glad you're still around though  :)
cause we can't let the scum get away with it.
we need to continue to fight back and conquer the forum.
we have to accept that the staff is a lot more tolerant that we wish,
but this shouldn't stop us.

you know I'm exagerating a bit ;) I ignore it most of the time, but I feel you on this one, it's still annoying.  I wouldn't get this far, it's still an American forum and we're 'guests' here. I appreciate that the mods are tolerant, however it seems that Jome's the only one who cares, I wish  the other mods could show more presence, sometimes that's enough to calm people down.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 03:59:04 PM by Dr. Ján Ïtor »

the ghost

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »
I think the whole "euro" hate comes from people on the board that look for the lowest common denomination diss towards people that are very far away from a scene acting like they are from the "hood".  Now there are plenty of places around the world worse than Compton, but it comes off as strange when you read someones "Bl00dz reppin" post and find out they are from Sweden.  Unfortunately some of the U.S. posters don't realize that not all of the posters from others places of the world are like that.  Some of the best info I've seen posted on here came from overseas.  And there are plenty of goofy posters from the US that act like G's and they get dissed by normal posters too!  I think the whole Euro thing is just an easy clown.  Peeps should not take it too serious.