Author Topic: wow, Europeans catch a lot of heat on this forum....speaking of ignorance  (Read 1586 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wow, Europeans catch a lot of heat on this forum....speaking of ignorance
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »
haha thats what i was sayin
and it comes from the mentality that there is no gang bangin goin on in europe

I think the whole "euro" hate comes from people on the board that look for the lowest common denomination diss towards people that are very far away from a scene acting like they are from the "hood".  Now there are plenty of places around the world worse than Compton, but it comes off as strange when you read someones "Bl00dz reppin" post and find out they are from Sweden.  Unfortunately some of the U.S. posters don't realize that not all of the posters from others places of the world are like that.  Some of the best info I've seen posted on here came from overseas.  And there are plenty of goofy posters from the US that act like G's and they get dissed by normal posters too!  I think the whole Euro thing is just an easy clown.  Peeps should not take it too serious.  
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 01:06:57 AM »
It's shocking how many times I read the word 'Eurofags' or 'Eurotrash' here. It's a challenge not to hate Americans for that, I always have to remind me that these people (hopefully) doesn't represent the attitude of the American population. Let's face it, on this forum there's a lot of scum and ignorant people. I've thought more than once to leave this place, I don't think I belong here.

Inferiority Complexes.

In this case I'd agree with you. I suppose it's cool to use it here, even if the person is probably not from Europe.
Generally, it's of course sth.different I think that term came up because of the political tensions between the US and some European countries. The US had to take alot of criticism, and since we all live in a 'democracy', the government represents (or is supposed to represent) the country, which means we equalised Bush= America. It was kind of a defense-mechansim to bash Europeans, especially the ridiculous anti-French sentiment
Let's not forget we Europeans have some prejudices too, for example the stereotype that America is a country full of retarded religious rednecks, it's just that I don't read it here very often.
We better forget that shit asap, because America and Europe both need each other and we'll need each other even more in the future. One could argue that this is a small unimportant forum, but even this  can seed  alienation and hate between  people.

props to you as well.
yeah it often goes further than just jokes.
so i totally understand why you feel that you're fighting against the "superiority" mentality.
i don't think these comments are only coming from American posters, but it seems like a lot of times this is the case  :P
though there are plenty of mature American posters on here, so some of them might join the conversation later.

yeah it's sad that it bothers you that much.
i'm glad you're still around though  :)
cause we can't let the scum get away with it.
we need to continue to fight back and conquer the forum.
we have to accept that the staff is a lot more tolerant that we wish,
but this shouldn't stop us.

you know I'm exagerating a bit ;) I ignore it most of the time, but I feel you on this one, it's still annoying.  I wouldn't get this far, it's still an American forum and we're 'guests' here. I appreciate that the mods are tolerant, however it seems that Jome's the only one who cares, I wish  the other mods could show more presence, sometimes that's enough to calm people down.

yeah Jome is doing most of the work, it seems.

by the way, i didn't state that "we" as Europeans need to team up, but "we" as non-scum  ;)

Elano

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 01:21:27 AM »
it's still an American forum and we're 'guests' here.

No this is not an american forum,nima overseer and most of the staff are europeans.
Who is not from europe is a guest here...
It's a forum about the west coast of america,ok,but this don't make it an american forum.

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 01:32:32 AM »
I don't even know why there is a discussion about that ... calling out people based on location is the definition of ignorance ... anyways most of the people acting that way based their opinion on the general thoughts/point of views they heard in the medias but actually have never visited the country in question ...

Raphael

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »
The only thing that bothers me is the Americans who try convince Europeans that football/soccer is a sport for sissys. I don't think many people "gangbang" in Europe and i dont know why it comes of as a cool thing on this board ???  but in terms of poverty there's a whole lot of countries worse of than America.  I also think Xander and Messi set a bad example for Europeans on this board :D

HipHop is worldwide bitches 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 03:30:16 AM »
I think the whole "euro" hate comes from people on the board that look for the lowest common denomination diss towards people that are very far away from a scene acting like they are from the "hood".  Now there are plenty of places around the world worse than Compton, but it comes off as strange when you read someones "Bl00dz reppin" post and find out they are from Sweden.  Unfortunately some of the U.S. posters don't realize that not all of the posters from others places of the world are like that.  Some of the best info I've seen posted on here came from overseas.  And there are plenty of goofy posters from the US that act like G's and they get dissed by normal posters too!  I think the whole Euro thing is just an easy clown.  Peeps should not take it too serious.  
but that's only a minority  ;)

however, if you want to count the posters that act different from who they really are, or at least make statements while meaning something different, then it gets a lot more complicated.

I don't even know why there is a discussion about that ... calling out people based on location is the definition of ignorance ... anyways most of the people acting that way based their opinion on the general thoughts/point of views they heard in the medias but actually have never visited the country in question ...
well it's not like i take the comments personal, as you said, we know better ;)
but the ignorant people do make a lot of noise, so i figured that the truth needs to make more noise.

based on the responses, i'd say it had to be done  8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 01:25:16 PM »
it's ignorant for americans to call europeans names since 80% of the US population got European ancestors lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 02:10:27 PM »
The only thing that bothers me is the Americans who try convince Europeans that football/soccer is a sport for sissys. I don't think many people "gangbang" in Europe and i dont know why it comes of as a cool thing on this board ???  but in terms of poverty there's a whole lot of countries worse of than America.  I also think Xander and Messi set a bad example for Europeans on this board :D

this board is really the only place that ive ever known that hated on soccer. every1 i know never hated on it or compared it 2 football. totally different sports.

i mean seriously if u consider soccer a sissy sport, might as well consider basketball, baseball and any toher sport that doesnt have as much contact as football. soccer i would think would require more stamina and speed than any of the other sports. ive always liked soccer but its not my fav sport. i always wondered y they hated on it, it seems like they only compare the two sports because soccer is called football to the rest of the world.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 03:31:48 PM »

this board is really the only place that ive ever known that hated on soccer. every1 i know never hated on it or compared it 2 football. totally different sports.

i mean seriously if u consider soccer a sissy sport, might as well consider basketball, baseball and any toher sport that doesnt have as much contact as football. soccer i would think would require more stamina and speed than any of the other sports. ive always liked soccer but its not my fav sport. i always wondered y they hated on it, it seems like they only compare the two sports because soccer is called football to the rest of the world.

Whats your definition of "hatin" man?  If I think soccer is fuckin wack, that doesnt mean Im "hatin" on it. I aint sittin over here like..."man Ima try and make sure soccer dont blow up in the US". THAT would be hatin. Just like alot of other Americans...I just dont really like the shit. Sometimes I can get into the World Cup just cus its such a big ass event. But for the most part, soccer is just boring as fuck to watch.  Its like if they played Basketball on a HUGE court, where each team only scored 1 or 2 times in a game. You think people would watch Basketball then?  Americans either like a lot of action, or a lot of strategy.  Soccer seems to have little of either. The action is far and few between, and strategy....cmon.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »
^^c'mon, football has to offer a lot of tactical  depth and action (of course, not always). We both have not enough knowledge to judge about the other sport, football has a depth you guys don't see, and the other way arround. But let's not grab this topic up again ;). I have no problem that you guys don't like football, I respect that your culture has different preferences, as long as you don't say 'soccer is a sport for pussies' I have no problem with you. Of course, the last discussion was started by Sick-Boy and a provocation for you guys, but usually it's the other way arround.  So let's leave it with that and show some respect for each other.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 04:54:01 PM »
^^c'mon, football has to offer a lot of tactical  depth and action (of course, not always). We both have not enough knowledge to judge about the other sport, football has a depth you guys don't see, and the other way arround. But let's not grab this topic up again ;). I have no problem that you guys don't like football, I respect that your culture has different preferences, as long as you don't say 'soccer is a sport for pussies' I have no problem with you. Of course, the last discussion was started by Sick-Boy and a provocation for you guys, but usually it's the other way arround.  So let's leave it with that and show some respect for each other.

Soccer is for pussies.

lol sorry...just had to get that out one last time before any truce.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »
sometimes cats jus like to act like they are better when they parents prolly watch soccer even tho its not a big force in this country (compared to nfl for example)
some ego typa shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2009, 04:56:37 PM »

Soccer is for pussies.

lol sorry...just had to get that out one last time before any truce.

Am football and baseball is a sport for idiots. you may be forgiven. asshole :P
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 04:59:13 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »
haha
Cube

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 05:15:05 PM »
The Euros that catch heat are the ones from Sweden who act like they are from Compton. Or the ones who are 15 years behind and obsessed with early 90's westcoast shit. Hey I like the Chronic as much as anybody else but get over it g-funk died along time ago. As an American it can be safe to say that we are a nation of mutts and mostly have ancestors that are rooted in alot of different countries. For instance, I am Irish and live in the Boston area.(Big Surprise) Boondock Saints bitch.