Author Topic: wow, Europeans catch a lot of heat on this forum....speaking of ignorance  (Read 1589 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: wow, Europeans catch a lot of heat on this forum....speaking of ignorance
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 05:43:34 PM »
The Euros that catch heat are the ones from Sweden who act like they are from Compton. Or the ones who are 15 years behind and obsessed with early 90's westcoast shit. Hey I like the Chronic as much as anybody else but get over it g-funk died along time ago. As an American it can be safe to say that we are a nation of mutts and mostly have ancestors that are rooted in alot of different countries. For instance, I am Irish and live in the Boston area.(Big Surprise) Boondock Saints bitch.

I kept thinkin your name was like....MC Swagger....but youre Irish, it makes sense now. McSwagger. Or Mick Jagger. Or McMuffin...etc....lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 05:46:34 PM »
haha^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 09:10:35 PM »
The Euros that catch heat are the ones from Sweden who act like they are from Compton. Or the ones who are 15 years behind and obsessed with early 90's westcoast shit. Hey I like the Chronic as much as anybody else but get over it g-funk died along time ago. As an American it can be safe to say that we are a nation of mutts and mostly have ancestors that are rooted in alot of different countries. For instance, I am Irish and live in the Boston area.(Big Surprise) Boondock Saints bitch.

I kept thinkin your name was like....MC Swagger....but youre Irish, it makes sense now. McSwagger. Or Mick Jagger. Or McMuffin...etc....lol
McNugget...and then apple pie, and somehow transform to Sirolin burger....and hamburgler....grendel the purple dude from Mcdonald's friend.....and etc.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2009, 11:33:30 PM »

Its a play on Mick Jagger obviously. Don't make me bust out my keystyles form 2002 out.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i can't believe how dumb some of y'all are :P
stupidity isn't limited to a certain location.
just take the USA for example: Bush was president for 8 years, need i say more?
that doesn't mean that all inhabitants are stupid though, just look around.

the planet is filled with dumb people, so get it right

Just out of curiousity, what's your definition of dumb?  Because I believe dumb can mean anything.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i can't believe how dumb some of y'all are :P
stupidity isn't limited to a certain location.
just take the USA for example: Bush was president for 8 years, need i say more?
that doesn't mean that all inhabitants are stupid though, just look around.

the planet is filled with dumb people, so get it right

Just out of curiousity, what's your definition of dumb?  Because I believe dumb can mean anything.
unintelligent/ignorant

Elano

^^c'mon, football has to offer a lot of tactical  depth and action (of course, not always). We both have not enough knowledge to judge about the other sport, football has a depth you guys don't see, and the other way arround. But let's not grab this topic up again ;). I have no problem that you guys don't like football, I respect that your culture has different preferences, as long as you don't say 'soccer is a sport for pussies' I have no problem with you. Of course, the last discussion was started by Sick-Boy and a provocation for you guys, but usually it's the other way arround.  So let's leave it with that and show some respect for each other.

Soccer is for pussies.

lol sorry...just had to get that out one last time before any truce.

no,basketball is for pussies

^^c'mon, football has to offer a lot of tactical  depth and action (of course, not always). We both have not enough knowledge to judge about the other sport, football has a depth you guys don't see, and the other way arround. But let's not grab this topic up again ;). I have no problem that you guys don't like football, I respect that your culture has different preferences, as long as you don't say 'soccer is a sport for pussies' I have no problem with you. Of course, the last discussion was started by Sick-Boy and a provocation for you guys, but usually it's the other way arround.  So let's leave it with that and show some respect for each other.

Soccer is for pussies.

lol sorry...just had to get that out one last time before any truce.

no,basketball is for pussies

it was obviously a joke homie. Dont turn this back into an argument.  We dont wanna bring up soccer players throwing themselves on the ground, screaming in pain, without being touched.  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Its a play on Mick Jagger obviously. Don't make me bust out my keystyles form 2002 out.

You should, cus I still have your name in my win column  ;)

Real shit, i didnt even realize it was you man. If I woulda known, i woulda called u somethin way worse then McMuffin lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a few things:

i understand how you can find soccer boring (especially if you don't know much about it), it's similar to europeans saying "(american) football is boring, cause they interrupt the game like every two seconds". it's generally true for most sports that you have to try to get into them a little to find them interesting. when i started realizing american football is not plain boring, i was like 19 yrs old. what i find rather difficult to understand is how basketball fans (of all people) can come up with the "sissie" thing...nobody ever brought up a convincing point to back that one up as far as i remember. crybaby soccer players represent their own weak character, not the game itself.

as for the being-from-the-hood thing, everyone who acts like they're from da hood and isn't deserves ridicule. it doesn't matter if they're from Europe or Wyoming. Also, Europe has its own fair share of crime and shitty neighborhoods, that phenomenon is not exclusive to bloods and crips (which we obviously do not have). and besides, anyone who thinks it's desirable to be from a fucked-up place with a 95% unemployment rate and three murders a day obviously needs to grow the fuck up anyways.

plus i don't think a few jabs are anything bad. as somebody rightly pointed out, someone who's on a similar level can take it (and shoot back). as long as it's a fun rivalry, there's no need to get butthurt. the problem is just that it's usually the mentally challenged net bangers (from Wyoming) who feel entitled to spread serious hate, calling out "eurofags" to make up for arguments they lose against more intelligent people. same with europeans who link some american poster to confederate-flag-wielding rednecks cause it's the only thing they're capable of in a certain situation. cause that's just :spam:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^props, couldn't have formulated it better  ;)

a few things:

i understand how you can find soccer boring (especially if you don't know much about it), it's similar to europeans saying "(american) football is boring, cause they interrupt the game like every two seconds". it's generally true for most sports that you have to try to get into them a little to find them interesting. when i started realizing american football is not plain boring, i was like 19 yrs old. what i find rather difficult to understand is how basketball fans (of all people) can come up with the "sissie" thing...nobody ever brought up a convincing point to back that one up as far as i remember. crybaby soccer players represent their own weak character, not the game itself.

as for the being-from-the-hood thing, everyone who acts like they're from da hood and isn't deserves ridicule. it doesn't matter if they're from Europe or Wyoming. Also, Europe has its own fair share of crime and shitty neighborhoods, that phenomenon is not exclusive to bloods and crips (which we obviously do not have). and besides, anyone who thinks it's desirable to be from a fucked-up place with a 95% unemployment rate and three murders a day obviously needs to grow the fuck up anyways.

plus i don't think a few jabs are anything bad. as somebody rightly pointed out, someone who's on a similar level can take it (and shoot back). as long as it's a fun rivalry, there's no need to get butthurt. the problem is just that it's usually the mentally challenged net bangers (from Wyoming) who feel entitled to spread serious hate, calling out "eurofags" to make up for arguments they lose against more intelligent people. same with europeans who link some american poster to confederate-flag-wielding rednecks cause it's the only thing they're capable of in a certain situation. cause that's just :spam:

Well, there is obviously a lot more physical contact in Basketball then there is in Soccer. Its just the nature of the sport, size of the players/playing surface, etc. Im not sayin that Basketball players are tougher then Soccer players. They are, but Im not sayin it, you know? lol j/k  But it is true what u say, its all a matter of growing up around and being into the sport.  It goes that way with anything in life, not just sports.  

And for the part of your post. Different people, from different cultures and countries always have their own perception of what another country or what people from another country are like.  Like it or not, right or wrong....Americans a lot of times look at Europeans, as pussies.  Like I said, that doesnt mean its true. Its just the way it is. Obviously, shit can happen to you anywhere.  But there are just certain cultures, that dont come across as very intimidating. And Europe seems to have a lot of them. No offense to anyone, but there is absolutely NOTHING intimidating about an English accent lol.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a few things:

Well, there is obviously a lot more physical contact in Basketball then there is in Soccer. Its just the nature of the sport, size of the players/playing surface, etc. Im not sayin that Basketball players are tougher then Soccer players. They are, but Im not sayin it, you know? lol j/k  But it is true what u say, its all a matter of growing up around and being into the sport.  It goes that way with anything in life, not just sports.
I admit i don't watch a lot of basketball (I do know the basic rules and I'm able to follow a game though), but I'm not so sure about that physical contact thing, my american friend. While I don't see what being physically very tall should have to do with contact, obviously the lack of space will have players touch each other more often, but the kind of contact there is in basketball is usually nothing compared to many situations in soccer. Ever seen two players go up trying to get a header and hitting each other's head? Someone slide-tackling another player from behind at full speed? I'm not saying that's the great thing about soccer, it's just what discredits that sissie bs talk. and yeah, we seem to agree about the rest.

And for the part of your post. Different people, from different cultures and countries always have their own perception of what another country or what people from another country are like.  Like it or not, right or wrong....Americans a lot of times look at Europeans, as pussies.  Like I said, that doesnt mean its true. Its just the way it is. Obviously, shit can happen to you anywhere.  But there are just certain cultures, that dont come across as very intimidating. And Europe seems to have a lot of them. No offense to anyone, but there is absolutely NOTHING intimidating about an English accent lol.
I know that pussy cliché very well, but that's what it is, a fucking cliché. it would be interesting to look at where it comes from, i don't really think crime rates in major cities can be it, cause that would be a pretty retarded reason to look at the people of a continent as pussies. obviously, there's been some talk about some european countries that were unwilling to join the iraq war, but ironically, most americans oppose that war themselves now. but would you mind explaining why you think "americans a lot of times look at europeans as pussies"? cause maybe you can shed some light on this.

(and as for accents, besides the fact that the british are 60 million out of a three-quarter billion europeans, they have a lot of different accents themselves. most don't sound like family guy's stewie)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and dre-day, right back atcha 8)

Raphael

Also, Europe has its own fair share of crime and shitty neighborhoods, that phenomenon is not exclusive to bloods and crips (which we obviously do not have).
We have actually :D Theres this gang called "the westside bloooodz" around my area, it consists of 14 year old wiggers who claim their bloods. Their the toughest gang in Sweden gyeah