which direction do you prefer?

east coast style like No One Can Do It Better
18 (38.3%)
a dark concept album like Helter Skelter
15 (31.9%)
other, like:
14 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Poll: which direction would you want the D.O.C. to take for his 3rd solo album?  (Read 1554 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

that why my suggestion to buy the best beats and pass'em to some1 who knows what to do with them to sound 'nice and clean' 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
that why my suggestion to buy the best beats and pass'em to some1 who knows what to do with them to sound 'nice and clean' 8)
yeah i read that part, it's just that i fear that not everything can be fixed  :P :laugh:

it could be that everything would need to be remade  :D

ICHI THE KILLER

yeah i read that part, it's just that i fear that not everything can be fixed  :P :laugh:

no if u listen beat first and then u decided, for me its obvious that is pointless buy beat which need to be remade  :P its like throwing money away .im talkin about really finishing touches to the beat   ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

no if u listen beat first and then u decided, for me its obvious that is pointless buy beat which need to be remade  :P its like throwing money away .im talkin about really finishing touches to the beat   ;)
haha ok  :laugh: ;)

yeah i'm sure there are plenty of talented unknown producers out there  :)
the D.O.C. is a fool if he's really going to wait for Dre :P
perhaps he thinks his album will come before Detox?

dameons

"No One Can Do it Better" was way ahead of its time. "Whirlwind Pyramid " was the dopest cut on there. He needs to keep the guest appearances to a minmum on the next  next one ( which will never come out ) .

ICHI THE KILLER

question is:how long its gonna take to get back voice if he decided to do operation  ??? if we assumed that Detox going be released this year i dont think so its gonna be possible. but i dont know time u need to get back ur voice after surgery and when he palnning to do it

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

question is:how long its gonna take to get back voice if he decided to do operation  ??? if we assumed that Detox going be released this year i dont think so its gonna be possible. but i dont know time u need to get back ur voice after surgery and when he palnning to do it

yeah a couple of things are unknown right now.
hopefully we'll get a better insight soon; i know that at least one interview will drop in the next few weeks  ;)

hopefully i'm wrong, but i suspect that by the time is able to rap again ( after the operation and doing additional training or whatever) Detox still won't be available.

hell, it may not be there by the time Erotic D gets of out jail  :o :laugh: ;)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
I trussss no car wreccin bitch thiss ones for u TRACYYY

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
It don't matter shit is gonna be FIRE son!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

can´t pick.....  :P

so i's going to be a double cd for you then?  :laugh: ;)

will probably never happen, but that's another story  ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

im with u  DRE-DAY  ;D
imagine Dre providing dark productions  :o

actually i do with small but this wont take like 4 years that why we can scrapped that project already  ;)
there lots of talented beatmakers who can provide him that type of sound and maybe even better that DRE  :D

by the way, what about Legend of the fall offs and Murder dem murderers?

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
D.O.C. is one of the realest mofos on this planet. just tell them Not Likely said it!

Suga Foot

I just hope it's more grown up than most of hip hop these days. 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I just hope it's more grown up than most of hip hop these days. 
:laugh:
well i don't think it's coming through aftermath  :D

MistaNova

I chose other.

If he uses the production-wise style on No One Can Do It Better and his flow on Helter Skelter he's got a dope album no sweat. Just hope he doesn't have song featuring Lil Wayne or have Akon sing the chorus. He's bound to at least feature 6-Two and others from his Silverback family.