Author Topic: Say Hi To the Bad Guy being released March 7th??  (Read 4092 times)

Benz

Re: Say Hi To the Bad Guy being released March 7th??
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 09:30:34 AM »
I Havent Sold Shit 2 FTP, Im Workin On Somethin Right Now But If It Dont GO Thru Its Goin On Ebay 2Nite 4 Sure. FTP Has Bullshitted About Releasin THis B4 N Now All Of A Sudden Its Gonna Happen?? I Dont Believe It, N After That Whole OFTB Situation I Really Dont Believe It...

so your're the greedy bastard?? Cmon just upload that shit man.. learn to share  ;D
he didn't get it for free so why take a loss to just hand it over?  who else is out here doing that?

EFFeX

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2009, 09:31:04 AM »
I Havent Sold Shit 2 FTP, Im Workin On Somethin Right Now But If It Dont GO Thru Its Goin On Ebay 2Nite 4 Sure. FTP Has Bullshitted About Releasin THis B4 N Now All Of A Sudden Its Gonna Happen?? I Dont Believe It, N After That Whole OFTB Situation I Really Dont Believe It...

so your're the greedy bastard?? Cmon just upload that shit man.. learn to share  ;D
he didn't get it for free so why take a loss to just hand it over?  who else is out here doing that?

Sharing is caring.  ;D

MarshColin

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2009, 09:38:47 AM »
Best case scenario is they have completely different tracks and we eventually get both.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2009, 09:43:31 AM »
YO I'M CALLING BULLSHIT.... IF THEY DON'T RELEASE ANY OTHER SNIPPETS THAN WHAT IS ALREADY OUT THEY ARE BULLSHITTING

LETS SEE IF THEY CAN COME THROUGH

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 09:47:57 AM »
fuck in the bank

papa-smurf

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 09:49:08 AM »
crooked i is my favorite rapper but i dont think the dude thats selling it for 1300 should just leak it.i think dude should sell it to somebody thats gonna sell copys of it for 15$ for he could get all of his money back because crooked i got more then 1,000 fans.if he do it like that that everybody will win.I think crooked i should get a piece of the money to because he put the work in.So it a be better if crooked i sold it him self.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 09:50:55 AM »
Crooked I would get sued by the company that bought Death Row if he tried selling it. Unless Crook did it out of his trunk or through a friend or something.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 09:58:36 AM »
and to the people saying the other thread got deleted.. wow. there's more than one page of threads.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=209598

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 10:01:28 AM »

Someone Gets It  :D

Rodger Ramrod

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 10:17:29 AM »
can u atleast post a snippet of so damn hood?? is it big hutch's verison or what?

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2009, 10:24:29 AM »
can u atleast post a snippet of so damn hood?? is it big hutch's verison or what?

I Posted Snippets. Like I Told Another Homie Tha Winner Gets 2 Hear Tha Rest Of Tha Tracks

EFFeX

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2009, 10:46:13 AM »

I Posted Snippets. Like I Told Another Homie Tha Winner Gets 2 Hear Tha Rest Of Tha Tracks

Does the auction come complete with a cigar and Death Row plaque so the winner can play Suge?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2009, 10:53:44 AM »
damn

DRETOX WILL NOT LOSE
C.O.D. OR NUTHIN
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2009, 10:59:35 AM »
Going off those radio drop's..
I'd have to say that the best bet would be that DRF has the track's
in the better sound quality, which in the end is the only thing that matters.
(Nothing worse than hearing music advertised as CDQ and it's in 28kbs/flash quality.)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »
So would yall rather order from FTP or from me??