Author Topic: Say Hi To the Bad Guy being released March 7th??  (Read 4085 times)

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Say Hi To the Bad Guy being released March 7th??
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 12:52:30 PM »
I am down los skanless still..do you have any kind of idea of when we will get our copy? Hopefully it not gonna be a month away (unless thats how long preorders take)
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »
is crooked involved in this at all?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 12:58:00 PM »
^^ sadly he isn't, dude wont put out his own music so someone else will once they get their hands on it

wish crooked i would take that everyone want's his shit and start selling his album by himself online, I am sure he would do quite well for his fanbase

Los Skanless, dont forget to put that mike tyson song as a bonus  ;D   ?
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2009, 01:00:23 PM »
damn i guess the question is can crooked do anything bout this at this given moment?
for example if dtf or anyone sells this who can he possibly sue?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »
^^ sadly he isn't, dude wont put out his own music so someone else will once they get their hands on it

wish crooked i would take that everyone want's his shit and start selling his album by himself online, I am sure he would do quite well for his fanbase

Los Skanless, dont forget to put that mike tyson song as a bonus  ;D    ?

You know what... I'll prolly do that... Bonus CD Single Mike Tyson ft. Crooked I, Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd, and jamaican dude trashing Lennox Lenix on outro of song

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2009, 01:03:32 PM »
damn anyone know why he went at lennox?
Cube

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2009, 01:08:40 PM »
That is the spirit :)..More than willing to get from you for what you are doing

Any idea of how long until we are able to get a copy (ie how long for press)?

Would be so dope if FTP got other tracks, whoa

Los Skanless, dont forget to put that mike tyson song as a bonus  ;D    ?

You know what... I'll prolly do that... Bonus CD Single Mike Tyson ft. Crooked I, Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd, and jamaican dude trashing Lennox Lenix on outro of song

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »

Only reason I would guess is cause of suge possibly being friends with tyson (pac did his one song) but I dunno...sounds a little funny cause Im sure Lennox could smash on them but Id love to hear the track

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »
yeah damn this could be one of the best unreleased/surfaced albums ever
COULD BE

Only reason I would guess is cause of suge possibly being friends with tyson (pac did his one song) but I dunno...sounds a little funny cause Im sure Lennox could smash on them but Id love to hear the track
Cube

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »

Being my first time ever bootlegging anything I don't know how long it will take... but one thing is for SURE.... once I get the preorders I want you WILL get 100% of what is advertised ... no bullshit homie like them FTP haters

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2009, 01:24:59 PM »
In case this thead gets closed everybody PM me.... I might be creating thread on website that won't close this type of discussion

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2009, 01:34:37 PM »
In case this thead gets closed everybody PM me.... I might be creating thread on website that won't close this type of discussion

I got 20-25 bucks for a hard copy of Say Hi to the bad guy, so count me in Los Skanless 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »
Don't forget FTP won't be shipping it on March 7th... They'll do the pre-order thing as well until they are ready.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2009, 02:12:24 PM »
Don't forget FTP won't be shipping it on March 7th... They'll do the pre-order thing as well until they are ready.

Except yall know I'm 100% legit and FTP's history has been less than stellar. I mean the have a big reputation for ripping people off for things suchas the OFTB album and other shit. FUCK them... I haven't heard one person say one good thing about them.
Get at me for the real mccoy

emailaddress: crookedisayhi@yahoo.com

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »
Skanless, Is this a wrap now?
Do you have the CD already?