Author Topic: Say Hi To the Bad Guy being released March 7th??  (Read 4088 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Say Hi To the Bad Guy being released March 7th??
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »
yeah i mean if this shit sounds like some
get off the block
we ballin
typa shit,

then he might go outta business once this shit leaks
haha
but at least he will know what typa flow he needs to get back to
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2009, 04:48:13 PM »
i'm down for a copy..get back at me, i'm gonna try & come up with some cover art for it

MarshColin

« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »
i say they have it, or will get it
if they have any connects wit anything suge was doin, they would have it right?

FTP Got Tha OFTB Album From OFTB, They Got J Flexx From J Flexx, Crooked Wanted Nuthin 2 Do WIth Them A While Back, Why Would They Have Tha Crooked Album? On Top Of That They Are Almost 100% Not Gonna Have These Exact Tracks, Tha Tracks I Got Appear 2 Be The Ones Submitted For Tha Album. I Cant Speak On What They Have But I Dont Believe They Have Anythin Close 2 This CD...

But where do you think they got Kurupt and Petey Pablo from?? Those, as we know, were not given to them by Kurupt or Petey Pablo so obviously he got them from a source who was working with Death Row at the time that music was recorded. And it just so happens that Crooked I was on the label at that same time. Could be bullshit but I just thought I would point that out. Also, there were plans for FTP to release some Crook shit way back when they first started but Crook threatened legal action so they stayed out of it.

Fuck it... you could roll with them or you could roll with me

lol i ain't rollin with anybody on this. i was just pointing something out to think about. bottom line is i'm excited we are going to hear crooked i's death row material finally. i will support whatever projects are legit ones that my pocketbook can also support. on a sidenote, would anybody besides me rather hear crooked i's untouchable era material and the stuff daz had  instead of say hi to the bad guy?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »
well it depends if big hutch produced it, then yes
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2009, 05:18:01 PM »
on a sidenote, would anybody besides me rather hear crooked i's untouchable era material and the stuff daz had  instead of say hi to the bad guy?
Bring it all on!
I still don't understand why they sitting on all this shit.
just release it and put us all out..lol

hey Daz, Hey any Bottlegger's...
Just get this shit out so we can bump it.

EFFeX

« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2009, 05:18:31 PM »
i say they have it, or will get it
if they have any connects wit anything suge was doin, they would have it right?

FTP Got Tha OFTB Album From OFTB, They Got J Flexx From J Flexx, Crooked Wanted Nuthin 2 Do WIth Them A While Back, Why Would They Have Tha Crooked Album? On Top Of That They Are Almost 100% Not Gonna Have These Exact Tracks, Tha Tracks I Got Appear 2 Be The Ones Submitted For Tha Album. I Cant Speak On What They Have But I Dont Believe They Have Anythin Close 2 This CD...

But where do you think they got Kurupt and Petey Pablo from?? Those, as we know, were not given to them by Kurupt or Petey Pablo so obviously he got them from a source who was working with Death Row at the time that music was recorded. And it just so happens that Crooked I was on the label at that same time. Could be bullshit but I just thought I would point that out. Also, there were plans for FTP to release some Crook shit way back when they first started but Crook threatened legal action so they stayed out of it.

Fuck it... you could roll with them or you could roll with me

lol i ain't rollin with anybody on this. i was just pointing something out to think about. bottom line is i'm excited we are going to hear crooked i's death row material finally. i will support whatever projects are legit ones that my pocketbook can also support. on a sidenote, would anybody besides me rather hear crooked i's untouchable era material and the stuff daz had  instead of say hi to the bad guy?

Oh for sure, I want to hear Untouchable and Daz's project the most, but this will be sufficient, LOL

JohnnyL

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2009, 05:21:02 PM »

[/quote]

Absolutely.  I hope someday we get to hear that stuff too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »
haha if was that easy

but damn crooked should cop this and sell it then
damn crooked fucked up business wise
how the fuck does someone besides the rapper himself have one of the most wanted albums?
but wait didnt he say he left wit all his masters?

on a sidenote, would anybody besides me rather hear crooked i's untouchable era material and the stuff daz had  instead of say hi to the bad guy?
Bring it all on!
I still don't understand why they sitting on all this shit.
just release it and put us all out..lol

hey Daz, Hey any Bottlegger's...
Just get this shit out so we can bump it.

Cube

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2009, 05:27:06 PM »
"He's the deadliest MC that's living," Hutch said of Crooked I. "He's the most vital young MC that you've seen in a long time. That's going to be a really big album for us."

People were really anticipating the Crooked I album you produced… Untouchable.

Yeah. It’s funny because the Untouchable record was coming out dope and now… I left like 75% into the Untouchable album, because I just couldn’t tolerate this foolishness, man. Foolishness to the level of business when it’s like… When I come work with you I wanna release projects. Above The Law is basically how I make a living, and if I can’t do that then there’s a problem. On the Crooked I record it was like “What am I making money off here?”, because they never released that project. We recorded two “Untouchables”…

Do you think we will ever get to hear that?

Man I don’t know. I heard that Crooked left the label and is doing his own thing… Crooked’s incredible, man. I love that kid. I was so excited to work with a rapper that is that focused and that dope…. He’s gonna be a superstar. Whatever he does, he’s gonna be a superstar because he’s so focused, dawg. I don’t think you’ll ever meet a young dude that focused, man. For real I don’t lie to you. Super super focused and talented as fuck. He knows what he wants, willing to catch a rhythm with you… he’s really authentic, ya know? He’s not one of those dudes that think he’s better than what he is. He’s really hot. He’s dope.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »
Deals Done, Homie Came N Picked It Up From Me In Person. Like I Said Support The Homie That Went Thru This Trouble Of Gettin It Cuz He Has Good Intentions 2 Make Sure Yall Get 2 Hear It. He Came Outta Pocket Big Time N I Know How It Iz. Good Luck Wit Ya Orders Homie!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2009, 05:41:12 PM »
 :o
THX for the 411, DRF
Congrat's on the sale.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2009, 05:50:38 PM »
good shit
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
whats the confirmation # on that DeathRowsFinest?
Cube

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2009, 05:59:34 PM »
just reading money  :)
wait only for confirmation from LOS SKANLESS NATIVE and will send money

EFFeX

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »
 8)

Big news right here fellaz.