Author Topic: SchoolBoy Q - Ezell ( 40GLOCC KILLA ) Diss  (Read 1083 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SchoolBoy Q - Ezell ( 40GLOCC KILLA ) Diss
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 12:24:09 PM »
colton right?

40 glocc aint from the 818, he's from the IE, no?....no where near each other whatsoever

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 12:27:59 PM »
951 i think or 909?

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »
 :o I DONT THINK 40 GLOCC WORRIED  HE JUST GOT 500,000 VIEWS IN 2DAYS ON HIS FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA VIDEO THIS GUY GOT COUPLE HUNDRED PLAYS!!THERE IS THE PROOF!!

I JUST SEEN 40GLOCC ON YOUTUBE IN CHZECH REPUBLIC AND RUSSIA!! ;D

;D ;D ;D!!STOP PLAYIN!! ;D;D HE SAID FUCK THESE SCHOOL BOYS HE THE MECHANIC. AND HE WILL TURN HIM INTO A TRACK STAR SQEEZIN THE MATIC BET HE DO THE CARL LEWIS WHEN HE SE ME IN TRAFFIC ;D AND THREW UP HOOVER LIKE HE FUCK WITH HOOVER NIGGAZ ;D THIS GUY LOOK LIKE HE BEGGIN 40 TO RESPOND TO GIVE HIM A VOICE IN L.A.  ;D ;D ;D ;D IF 40 SUCH A VALLEY BOY WHY HIS NAME ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IN ALL WESTCOAST MOUTH EVEN SCHOOL GIRL MOUTH ;D ;D THS GUY DO NOT IMPRESS ME ;D I SEE POLICE TALK HOW RUTHLESS 40GLOCC IS AND COURT DOCUMENTS OF HIS CHARGES ;D NOTHING OF THIS SCHOOL GIRL THAT GRADUATED AND HANG WITH METRO SEXUALS AND CLAIM 50z!!40GLOCC IF YOU SEE THIS DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ASSWIPE ::) HE IS SHIT IN NEED OF BEING FLUSHED!! IF YOU DONT SAY NOTHING HE WILL NOT BE HEARD 20MILES FROM HIS HOOD.JUST GET AT HIM IN TRAFFIC WHEN U SEE HIM AND YOUTUBE IT!! ;D I WANA SEE IT!! ;D ;D ;D :o
smh @ that 40glocc groupie, nigga 40glocc is from some hood hidden in the valley, school boy Q is from the 50tys, those hoovs will smack up 40glocc if hes around the spot lol, thats not even biased, thats just the truth....
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 01:12:41 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »
^ are u by any chance the oiled up gay dude wit a slight lisp that was in 40gloccs video?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2009, 03:31:54 PM »
^ are u by any chance the oiled up gay dude wit a slight lisp that was in 40gloccs video?

The naked ass nigga that was oiled up?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »

The naked ass nigga that was oiled up?

lol yea

that muthafukka was hilarious

in a sad ass way

westcoast smoke83

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »
once again like i said i know Q personally how u gon say Q is a nobody when my nigga jus got off tour with tyga lil wayne and other young money artist, my nigga was on tour 4 three months, 40glocc prolly neva in his life did a sold out show r did a show with 100 people there lol like cmon now Q does his thing only wwhy 40glocc got so many views is because he puts otha artist in his mouth, ov course people gon click on sumthin tht say lill wayne diss lol lol rick ross diss lol like b real, of course Q not gon have more views then him, he fuckin dissin a nobody lol who really wanna hear wat sumbody has to say about 40 glocc lol i dnt i only clicked it cus it waz my homie, and for u to say sumthin like 40glocc is better than him u fuckin must b his homie this diss was better than anything 40glocc did lets b real now u faggot, and o yeah i got off tha phone wit my nigga earlier and he does not care about 40glocc Q will neva see 40glocc, tht clown dnt even b in la where the real goons at his pass aint good, do u really kno how many ppl saw tht video and seen him and his few homies prolly was his whole hood cus u kno aint too many niggas in colton r from colton lol lol but anyway his homies in the video talkin bout fuck slobs do u really think its smart 4 him to come this way lol lol yeh right, and 4 tha record Q is connected to TOPDAWG ENT AND GED SO IF HE FROM THERR THT MEANS HES CONNECTED TO BLACK WALL STREET YOUNG MONEY BLU DIVISION, 40 DONT WONT IT WIT HIM TRUST ME....................................AND O YEH MY NIGGA GOT A TV SHOW COMIN OUT ON MTV WIT TYGA SO WHO REALLY MAKE N MOVES OUT HERE LOL YOUTUBE DNT PAY 40 AND 50 CENT DNT EVEN FUCK WIT EM SO HE REALLY NOT DOIN SHIT BUT PUTTIN SHIT ON YOUTUBE HOW REAL IZ THT LOL.......................................... AND IM NOT A GROUPIE R NO NET THUG IM JUSS TAKE N UP 4 MY HOMIE SINCE THIS FAGG WANNA TRY HIS BEST AND B IN DENIAL THT 40 CAN REALLY FUCK WIT Q LOL....................... Q A REAL NIGGA AND THTS MY HOMIE RIDE R DIE BITCH.........................83GC

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »
83 still crippin?? yall always strike up 83G now though huh, pushin that gangsta card before crip though huh...

real talk though, schoolboy is in the warzone and 40glocc is in some valley spot havin his hood on lockdown because he makin threats over the internet, while L.A. n1ggaz gettin put on gang injunctions because they actually catchin bodies and pointing those burners at enemies at not cameras

what side of 83 u from westcoast? farwest?

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2009, 06:27:11 PM »
500,000 views on WSHH, and maybe 50 people actually liked the song  8)

that video was dope though for the chicks with the asses
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 06:29:14 PM by BloodMoney2009 »

westcoast smoke83

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2009, 07:19:34 PM »
best believe we still cripp n im from north side ETGC

nutty north

westcoast smoke83

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2009, 03:56:43 PM »
lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »
Did 40 respond to this yet? ???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »
if so i havent heard it 8)

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »
nope no response from 40 at all yet....this wasnt wack at all hot track. Wonder why 40 didnt respond yet  ??? ???

MAYORR

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 03:38:53 AM »
man ya'll nigga hella funny on here...all that hide'n behind ya hood played out in the 90's nigga'z begining intimidated because you from this hood or the project's is ova nigga'z get killed @ skate depot in cerritos!!!Nigga'z from L.A die in Moreno Valley,I.E,818 and I'm an L.A COUNTY NIGGA i got shot in vegas thinking shit was sweet and 40 be all ova,school boy came off but putting the groovaz in it ain't the way to go...if niggaz so real real catch the fade,because alot of nigga'z ain't shit without they gang who really gonna step in that circle we all know 40 will he stand's behind his word's,that's why he had his lil homie on there because they scared to see him...that was kinda suspect tho ;)
moral of the story don't under estimate him because of colton you can die in that small ass city and the zoo is fucked up remember this is california niggaz bangin in palm springs,banning the list gose on!