Author Topic: SchoolBoy Q - Ezell ( 40GLOCC KILLA ) Diss  (Read 1085 times)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: SchoolBoy Q - Ezell ( 40GLOCC KILLA ) Diss
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »
lol I love when people who never been here speak on what happens out here

papa-smurf

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »
Lets be honest,40 glocc is trash.he is from some valley hood that isnt known in LA whats so ever.On the other hand.the Hovvers is one of the most notorious gangs in LA.The most known hoods in LA is the 60's and the hoovers,hoovers known for killing up shit.40 wont win a beef with the hoovers.I like 40 because he aint no buster and i really believe he a actually get active and wont back down from no fights.thats a good thing.he do talk alot of shit and some of the shit be funny.But he aint fucking with the Hoovers.

lil murda show

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 11:34:28 AM »
Lets be honest,40 glocc is trash.he is from some valley hood that isnt known in LA whats so ever.On the other hand.the Hovvers is one of the most notorious gangs in LA.The most known hoods in LA is the 60's and the hoovers,hoovers known for killing up shit.40 wont win a beef with the hoovers.I like 40 because he aint no buster and i really believe he a actually get active and wont back down from no fights.thats a good thing.he do talk alot of shit and some of the shit be funny.But he aint fucking with the Hoovers.
you are an idiot,40 glokk is not from the valley he's from the inland empire,and being from a big gang does not make u hard or tuff,and how do u know 40 glokk aint no buster??? have u seen him do anything to anybody??? have u heard about him doing anything to anybody??? someone on here name one thing that 40 glokk has done to someone physically...dont worry i'll wait!!! and what has schoolboy q done??? just bekuz he from hoova does'nt mean he a threat...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »
Did 40 respond to this yet? ???

nah but Spider Loc spoke on it on his website....

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:k9tXzZsfV-UJ:www.spiindastreets.com/xn/detail/u_3d04twltvjexr+%22ezell%22+%22schoolboy+q%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=20&gl=us

Yea, I read Spider Loc's comment on there which wasn't a diss so looks like he's not getting involved plus it has nothing to do with him. 

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The_Offence

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 01:21:04 PM »
 ;D ;D this nigga bodied 40 glocc....

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 04:14:43 PM »
you are an idiot,40 glokk is not from the valley he's from the inland empire,and being from a big gang does not make u hard or tuff,and how do u know 40 glokk aint no buster??? have u seen him do anything to anybody??? have u heard about him doing anything to anybody??? someone on here name one thing that 40 glokk has done to someone physically...dont worry i'll wait!!! and what has schoolboy q done??? just bekuz he from hoova does'nt mean he a threat...
i been said that he aint from the valley since the 1st page, the IE and 818 are no where near each other.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »
the 818 is closer to la than the 909 8)