Author Topic: Crooked I shot? (Hell no! He didnt get shot, he's doing well) Announcement comin  (Read 12422 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I got shot ? Hope its a fuckin lie
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 06:04:53 AM »
i hope this is some bullshit

Okka

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 06:09:51 AM »
Is this real or not?

Crooked I

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009, 06:15:38 AM »
man its BS,why should some joe budden fan know crooked was shot as only person ?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 06:20:28 AM »
man its BS,why should some joe budden fan know crooked was shot as only person ?

Obviously you didn't read all the posts in this thread because it was already mentioned that the person who started this rumor is an associate of Glasses Malone/Blu Division, therefore it's a credible source.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 06:22:55 AM »
oh my god
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 07:02:53 AM »
Man, I hope this ain't true.  Of all rappers, why would someone shoot Crooked?  He's not even the type to run his mouth.  I hope this is b.s.

sofdark

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 07:33:53 AM »
hope this is not true, who would fukin shoot crook

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2009, 07:46:26 AM »
Man, I hope this ain't true.  Of all rappers, why would someone shoot Crooked?  He's not even the type to run his mouth.  I hope this is b.s.

Even if Crook isin't that kind of person dosen't mean he can't be shot, stab or killed.. The world is so fucked up that everybody can be touched - look at 'Pac, Big, Kadafi, Jam Master Jay, Big L and others and figure it out

P.S. I hope it's not true..

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 07:55:26 AM »
Man this shit is crazy, someone got to reach out, I know people got connections on here like that.

JohnnyL

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2009, 07:56:03 AM »

Even if Crook isin't that kind of person dosen't mean he can't be shot, stab or killed.. The world is so fucked up that everybody can be touched - look at 'Pac, Big, Kadafi, Jam Master Jay, Big L and others and figure it out

You're right.  Of course in life, anything can happen.  I was just making the observation that Crooked I is such a good dude, that he's the last person you'd think of being a target, or getting caught up in bullshit like this.  Of course in life some things are just so random and fucked up, anything can happen.  Hopefully this proves to be false information.

EFFeX

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »

Crooked I is such a good dude, that he's the last person you'd think of being a target, or getting caught up in bullshit like this.

That's what I'm sayin' shit is crazy.

Klotz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 08:29:46 AM »
boom boom clap?

hope not!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 08:38:50 AM »
boom boom clap?

hope not!

hell no, like it says " this is dodger music this the new school rap, this is the BULLETPROOF coupe..."

couple of hours more and we will know for sure , i hope dude is doing fine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 08:40:24 AM »
lol....post his cell # !  ::)

2euce 7even

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 08:55:18 AM »
hope it aint true.