Author Topic: Crooked I shot? (Hell no! He didnt get shot, he's doing well) Announcement comin  (Read 12453 times)

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
damn i wanna know what happened now, crook dont sound like himself in that clip

LOOOL

Muhfukka

he made it worse ith that phone call shit

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Lol, man....  Crook sound shook like Carey Price in net...  Dude is obviously hurting..  Mentally or physically..  That's really all you can tell from the phonecall...

Of course he was shot..  Is he gonna admit it to his fans?  No..  Got shot, and lived.. Staying at home to recoup...

It's obvious Canibus wants into Slaughterhouse and he's trying set sum shit up so there's a vacant slot.. Come on people..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
uh oh

Lol, man....  Crook sound shook like Carey Price in net...  Dude is obviously hurting..  Mentally or physically..  That's really all you can tell from the phonecall...

It's obvious Canibus wants into Slaughterhouse and he's trying set sum shit up so there's a vacant slot.. Come on people..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

he didnt necessarily get shot but something bad had to happen to him

IM SO HOOOOOOOD

• Lil Geezy
Don't know enough yet, wouldn't surprise me if he got shot, hope he makes a track on what happened or some shit.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
Don't know enough yet, wouldn't surprise me if he got shot, hope he makes a track on what happened or some shit.

or maybe stabbed??

dude could of been cold or even just high...

Mr. VIP

damn he sound hella shooked i bet thats how soulja boy sounded when them goons ran up in his house with ak's fuck it thats life maybe all that cockyness and shit talking hes been doing lately about "haters" and all that "no country for old men" bullshit caught up with him... good.

8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha damn but how has he been talkin greezy like cats have been sayin?
no country for old men is like a statement from his view and others
why is it aite for snoop to talk down on crooked in interviews but for him to reply in a muzik form is bad?
when snoop been goin at crooked for years anyway....

damn he sound hella shooked i bet thats how soulja boy sounded when them goons ran up in his house with ak's fuck it thats life maybe all that cockyness and shit talking hes been doing lately about "haters" and all that "no country for old men" bullshit caught up with him... good.

8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
why is it aite for snoop to talk down on crooked in interviews but for him to reply in a muzik form is bad?
It's different rules for famous people with the money & fame.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but thats one thing muffuccaz gotta respect crooked for above G Malone even and thats he didnt sell out even on that akon song
he took a loss in the fame/money to keep it hood which i get and thats why he gets mad respect from that aspect
I WANT A CROOKED ALBUM JUS LIKE THE NEXT FAN DOES, BUT AT LEAST HE ISNT SELLIN OUT LIKE OTHERS ARE (INCLUDIN NEW WEST RAPPERS)
FREE CROOKED

It's different rules for famous people with the money & fame.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 09:23:26 PM by enyce »
Cube

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Bumpin Ice Cube - Crooked I For All Ages

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Crooked I got shot ? Hope its a fuckin lie
« Reply #387 on: November 01, 2014, 06:59:30 PM »
That would ruin my existence for real

lol