Author Topic: Bishop Lamont feat. Kobe - If You Don’t Know the Code (Produced by Dj Khalil)  (Read 2416 times)

A.K.T.

• Lil Geezy
  • myspace.com/aktoftheartists
Here's a dope freestyle from the show: http://limelinx.com/files/9e3e45221bd55d16eef5d85c73535b4f

At least Bishop doesn't forget about Ras Kass, that's a good thing. Hope he's going to be out of jail soon..

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
FUCKKK

this is so fresh!!!

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
props
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

sofdark

this is dope, can't hate bishop, he always brings something dope for fans

DTG Entertainment

"Incase you missed the freestyle from last nights GUNIT Radio show on Shade 45 w/ DJ WHOO KID I got it right here for you all!!!

I also dropped a few bombs on the show exclusive joints from my upcoming debut album "The Reformation" one of the heat missles was "Dont come around here" aka "If you dont know the code" ft. Kobe produced by Dj KHALIL I will be dropping the full version ft.
50 cent very soon so be on the lookout for that!!! ( I might add a snippet of the song for those that missed it so keep checking that music player!)

CATCH ME ROAMING THE STREETS OF NYC & KEEP UR EYES AND EARS OPEN WE DROPPING BOMBS ALL OVER THE CITY!!!

ALL MY CALI LA PEOPLE DONT FORGET KNITTING FACTORY MARCH 5TH ITS GOING TO BE A BIG SHOW GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

CHUUUUUURCH!
-BL

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC PLAYER NEW MUSIC & FREESTYLES!
"

- Bishop Lamont

LOWKEYLOCO

IS KOBE KOBE BRYANT? 8)

MediumL

haha khalil comes with that weird ass beat but its fuckin dopee!!!!!!!!!!! This that experimental shit that i wanna hear fined tuned on detox!¬
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lil D

damn that's the definition of a Crazy beat, propz for postin.

Mr. VIP

IS KOBE KOBE BRYANT? 8)

wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww. wow.

8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Incase you missed the freestyle from last nights GUNIT Radio show on Shade 45 w/ DJ WHOO KID I got it right here for you all!!!

I also dropped a few bombs on the show exclusive joints from my upcoming debut album "The Reformation" one of the heat missles was "Dont come around here" aka "If you dont know the code" ft. Kobe produced by Dj KHALIL I will be dropping the full version ft.
50 cent very soon so be on the lookout for that!!! ( I might add a snippet of the song for those that missed it so keep checking that music player!)

CATCH ME ROAMING THE STREETS OF NYC & KEEP UR EYES AND EARS OPEN WE DROPPING BOMBS ALL OVER THE CITY!!!

ALL MY CALI LA PEOPLE DONT FORGET KNITTING FACTORY MARCH 5TH ITS GOING TO BE A BIG SHOW GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

CHUUUUUURCH!
-BL

"

- Bishop Lamont

Source ? Wouldn't surprise me though, his flow and delivery are 50 Cent-ish on this track.

sofdark

IS KOBE KOBE BRYANT? 8)

Can't believe theres still motha fukers sayin this ignorant ass shit

Prof@ssor

CHUUUUUURCH!
-BL

"

- Bishop Lamont

Source ? Wouldn't surprise me though, his flow and delivery are 50 Cent-ish on this track.

Myspace.

LOWKEYLOCO

that must mean no i guess .do u know? r u gonna leave me ignorant? im not ashamed of being ignorant of that fact and im attempting not to remain as such. i cant believe some one would be as foolish as u. foolish is far worse than ignorant. ignorance is cured wid a lil investigation but foolishness is terminal. any body know if thats kobe bryant? he did/does rap rite? 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
YEAH ONCE UPON A TIME LA LAKERS KOBE DID RAP
he has records wit ice cube, and others BUT

this is kobe 
hes been down wit
khalil
bishop
mitchy slick
xzibit

hes recorded wit all them
hes on some gangsta shit, coming wit heat

that must mean no i guess .do u know? r u gonna leave me ignorant? im not ashamed of being ignorant of that fact and im attempting not to remain as such. i cant believe some one would be as foolish as u. foolish is far worse than ignorant. ignorance is cured wid a lil investigation but foolishness is terminal. any body know if thats kobe bryant? he did/does rap rite? 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Paul

whoa so this is a track off the reformation?

50 on this too  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh