Author Topic: Blake Griffin!  (Read 1156 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Blake Griffin!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 07:56:24 AM »
He's gonna be a beast for the Kings

If the Kings have the first pick I'd rather they take Ricky Rubio -- if he declares. We desperately need a PG.
About Griffin - I know he has crazy athletic ability and heart but will he be able to develop other skills, like a consistent jumper or advanced post moves, that'll propel into stardom.

But yeah, this years draft is ehhh...

Rubio is overrated (still VERY young though, who knows what he could be in the future) and I don't think you can afford to pass on a player like Griffin. If I was Petrie, I'd be looking at deals to try to get another pick in the range that Brandon Jennings would likely be at in addition to Griffin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 09:14:55 AM »
i am telling you Thabeet is going first!

And that GM will be subsequently fired.

:o ???

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »
lol nice

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 12:04:50 AM »

Thunder. 
I think it's destiny, he already plays in Oklahoma, and that would be a lot of young talent. If only Tyson Chandler passed that physical, and of course they still need luck to land the top pick. I also wouldn't be surprised if Thabeet is the #1 pick, a top C is usually valued more than a top PF. The NCAA Tourney will help determine what players step up their game when the pressure is on.
I got a bird's eye view

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 12:32:34 PM »

Thunder. 
I think it's destiny, he already plays in Oklahoma, and that would be a lot of young talent. If only Tyson Chandler passed that physical, and of course they still need luck to land the top pick. I also wouldn't be surprised if Thabeet is the #1 pick, a top C is usually valued more than a top PF. The NCAA Tourney will help determine what players step up their game when the pressure is on.

They're stupid for not keeping Chandler. Imagine a future starting 5 of:

Westbrook
Durant
Green
Griffin
Chandler

That would instantly be one of the top starting 5's in the league for a long time

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 01:00:55 AM »
WOW  ;D that fool got sick hops 2

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 10:08:00 PM »
beast

Remedy360

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 12:48:43 PM »
Hasheem Thabeet >>> Blake Griffin.

Lol damn I thought my post about doubting Blake Griffin was bad   :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 03:42:54 PM »

HACK...DONT FORGOT TO PULL THIS QUOTE UP EVERY TIME CHAM MAKES A POST U DISAGREE WITH

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 03:45:21 PM »

HACK...DONT FORGOT TO PULL THIS QUOTE UP EVERY TIME CHAM MAKES A POST U DISAGREE WITH

hard to tell if it's a troll job or not since he also started this thread to begin with  :laugh: :laugh:

@cham  get in here and explain yourself

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2015, 03:46:45 PM »

hard to tell if it's a troll job or not since he also started this thread to begin with  :laugh: :laugh:

LOL U REALLY LOVE U SOME CHAM, HUH?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2015, 03:47:27 PM »
of course, he'd my best bud.  we talk every day.

Remedy360

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2015, 06:09:26 PM »

To be fair Thabeet was pretty highly thought of at one point, ended up as a top 2 or 3 pick for a reason. Everyone knew that he was raw so it's not like he was expected to come in and dominate right away, but no one was saying that he wasn't even gonna make it in the league period.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2015, 06:22:59 PM »

To be fair Thabeet was pretty highly thought of at one point, ended up as a top 2 or 3 pick for a reason. Everyone knew that he was raw so it's not like he was expected to come in and dominate right away, but no one was saying that he wasn't even gonna make it in the league period.

all height+hype....there was never anything that indicated he'd be better than blake griffin

Remedy360

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »

all height+hype....there was never anything that indicated he'd be better than blake griffin

Yeah, I wasn't talking about Blake, just today Thabeet has become a joke cause he couldn't even last a whole season in the league, but people liked him at one point.