Author Topic: White Rappers  (Read 1175 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
White Rappers
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:24:19 AM »
This was posted in a diffrent hip hop fourm i go on

"What is your stance on white rappers"

I Say If They Getting Money Let It Do What It Do

What Do You Guys Think ?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 11:26:00 AM by dj Hurricane »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: White Rappers
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 12:03:22 PM »

Who cares? if they can rap they can rap, my opinion on a lot of black rappers is they are wack but i don't care about their race, it's about their skills, or often their lack of skills lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 12:20:01 PM »
yeah thats pretty much how to look at it IMO

i mean there are dope white rappers who can spit better than many black rappers

slaine
vinnie paz
everlast (if hes white)
evidence (if hes white)

i mean theres a gang of em, and jus them 4 can spit better than at least half the industry

Who cares? if they can rap they can rap, my opinion on a lot of black rappers is they are wack but i don't care about their race, it's about their skills, or often their lack of skills lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:23:06 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »
and to the question
IMO its cuz some think white rappers jus want to be like black rappers and do what black rappers are good at
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Paul

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 12:28:23 PM »
Why is race still relevant in 2009
funkyfreshintheflesh

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »

slaine
vinnie paz
everlast (if hes white)
evidence (if hes white)

i mean theres a gang of em, and jus them 4 can spit better than at least half the industry

You missed out Jo Pellegrino, One Half oF sOB, Apathy, which of course disproves the bs notion which once was taken seriously that white rappers would find it easy to become mainstream. Nope you either have to be "country rap" like Bubba Sparxx or nerdy rap Asher Roth, although in the latter case, the dude probably will be a one album wonder  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 12:42:44 PM »
yeah nah i mean as long as they can spit im fuckin wit it
altho i do have one problem wit the white race usin what many say includin me shouldnt be usin
and thats rappers like
icp and that whole camp usin N*gga
now tech dont say nuthin but damn that dont sound right to me

« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:50:03 PM by enyce »
Cube

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »
yeah nah i mean as long as they can spit im fuckin wit it
altho i do have one problem wit the white race usin what many say includin me shouldnt be usin
and thats rappers like
icp and that whole camp usin N*gga
now tech dont say nuthin but damn that dont sound right to me

Each to their own, not a word I use (myself a whitey)  ;D but when it's used so predominantly in the culture it rubs off on those who are passionately immersed into that culture, that's the way i feel about it any way.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »
Why is race still relevant in 2009

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »
i mean nah well thats your input but i got homies that are black and they call me N*gga
im not mad at that but for me to respond wit the same reference to me isnt right why?
cuz Im not black
so i guess its a term for black people to use and white people or anyone besides black people usin it dont seem right to me
AGAIN THATS JUS ME
but youll see it happen, at least i have when a white girl (for example) uses it as they do to be cool or hardbody, the real N*ggaz are on head like da fuck you say?
Cube

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 01:17:26 PM »

slaine
vinnie paz
everlast (if hes white)
evidence (if hes white)

You missed out Jo Pellegrino, One Half oF sOB, Apathy, which of course disproves the bs notion which once was taken seriously that white rappers would find it easy to become mainstream. Nope you either have to be "country rap" like Bubba Sparxx or nerdy rap Asher Roth, although in the latter case, the dude probably will be a one album wonder  ;D
which category would you put Em in, then?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

Top 5 dead alive and that was off just 2 LP's and the Eminem Show was dope as fuck to as were the shed loads of collabos he has done. I think Eminem was unique as not only was he extremely talented but because he was white, he broke the rap mould.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 05:04:00 PM »

Same here.  Same thing goes with other races.  Other minorities I like listening to...a few songs from Kid Frost, a couple songs from the Real Roxanne, Omar Cruz, XL Middleton.  If you good & put out good music, its all good :)

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 05:13:13 PM »
As long as it good music who cares the colour of skin?Race shouldn't be relevant but let's face it,it may always be.We live in a segregated world.People of the same of the religons and race stick close to eachother in general.As time goes by it gets better and better but will it ever leave?Probably not