Author Topic: White Rappers  (Read 1203 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: White Rappers
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »
^^^ Frank had a smooth ass flow but he's no Paul Wall.  but alot of white/whatever (besides black) can't do this

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 03:34:54 PM »
Term is half white half puerto rican.

D-TalkX

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »
Can a white guy comment on this? ha

HipHop is an amazing culture and unreal medium to express feelings and emotions...and that's the sensitive way of putting it. White Rappers voices some can be annoying...usually we are a bit high pitched. BUt a lot of us (especially Katchphraze who i've mentioned on here before www.northernstatic.com) have a lot to say and rap about.

It's about what you're saying, how you're saying and over what beat you're using. If a green rapper comes along and has something to say and his flow is on point and the beat is nice, i'm going to buy his album...of course i'm a white guy so maybe i'm bias but really nowadays I'd love if colour had no effect. I've seen a plethora of boos turned into cheers, the world's just not open minded or used to change.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 05:03:12 PM »
never jammed eminem.. jus cant relate to the shit he talk about.. n it dont enthuse me...dont hate em.. jus when
i heard his shit.. it got ejected..

i done jammed every other white rapper though.. from tow down to got damn paper boy

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2009, 05:15:50 PM »
haha hes aite overrated by far
and muffuccaz say hes possibly the best rapper ever

never jammed eminem.. jus cant relate to the shit he talk about.. n it dont enthuse me...dont hate em.. jus when
i heard his shit.. it got ejected..

i done jammed every other white rapper though.. from tow down to got damn paper boy

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 05:19:19 PM »
Well in all fairbess people say jay z is one the greatest and eminem is better then jay.even murdered him on his own album.that's why he let em produce for him but wouldn't give him a feature on black album

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

HipHop is an amazing culture and unreal medium to express feelings and emotions...and that's the sensitive way of putting it. White Rappers voices some can be annoying...usually we are a bit high pitched. BUt a lot of us (especially Katchphraze who i've mentioned on here before www.northernstatic.com) have a lot to say and rap about.

It's about what you're saying, how you're saying and over what beat you're using. If a green rapper comes along and has something to say and his flow is on point and the beat is nice, i'm going to buy his album...of course i'm a white guy so maybe i'm bias but really nowadays I'd love if colour had no effect. I've seen a plethora of boos turned into cheers, the world's just not open minded or used to change.

White rappers can have an open lane in this game eazy... the same day there's a majority of black folx runnin' congress and the white house & the surpreme court at tha same time.  when that happens, no matter wat color u r it'll be all fair in gettin' on.... real talk tho
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 06:03:42 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »
 ^Real talk are you high on crack????

Paul

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 11:24:29 AM »

White rappers can have an open lane in this game eazy... the same day there's a majority of black folx runnin' congress and the white house & the surpreme court at tha same time.  when that happens, no matter wat color u r it'll be all fair in gettin' on.... real talk tho

White rappers dont have it easy gettin in, unless they have mad skills they get laughed at or not taken seriously

And people sayin em's overrated =  :loco:

1 bad album out of 4, takes skills to do that
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2009, 08:12:21 PM »
Man if you a dope MC and make dope music I can care less, period. If ya ain't on that unity shit I ain't got time for it. BTW, Everlast in his House Of Pain days and Rhyme Syndicate was incredible on that mic.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2009, 09:33:27 PM »
i had a a bunch of shit everlast did in those days accapella.. n he was an untamed gorilla back in the day

if he woulda sat down actually brainstormed..he coulda came up somethin 2 wreck quik..seem like he rushed both his disses..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »
everlast is a crazy muffucca on the mic to this day
he can spit and does spit some of the craziest shit
that la coka nostra is goin to be fire
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 07:15:12 AM »
Man if you a dope MC and make dope music I can care less, period. If ya ain't on that unity shit I ain't got time for it. BTW, Everlast in his House Of Pain days and Rhyme Syndicate was incredible on that mic.

Ya'll already took rocknroll, ya'll can't have hip hop  (no prejudice, just truth)

*white boy anthem*

*white boy gangsta rock hip hop*
  8)
  (remake)  (original)
  :o for a white boy
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:25:13 AM by RadioTube!_301 »

midwestryder

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2009, 11:26:32 AM »
everlast is a crazy muffucca on the mic to this day
he can spit and does spit some of the craziest shit
that la coka nostra is goin to be fire
yes it is going to be fire ,. i saw  La coka nostra last sunday live at the pops club & they were off the hook.