Author Topic: CLICK HERE TO SEE WHY PRIMO IS SUCH A BITCH!!!!  (Read 206 times)

Stiles

• Lil Geezy
  • I came into this world with a smile, now i want to go out wiith this world smiling on me.     -STILES-
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHY PRIMO IS SUCH A BITCH!!!!
« on: July 29, 2001, 11:15:21 AM »
>:( >:( >:(Ok I understand that primo runs these battles I don’t got a problem with that but however I got a problem with him. See he gots his five fag stars and I got one star by my name so he saw me as an easy target and he put me against him in the first round. So I dissed him and then by the end like there was 24 responds but only 8 were true vote which I got 5 votes and he got 3. Then I asked him “Yo primo am I going to go to the second round” and this fuckin punk says “ nah man we tied” Im thinking what the fuck that some hoe ass shit. People if you go back you can see for your self go to key style then to the thread that says “primo aka tek 9vs stiles and if you read in there you can see he hates to lose. Then after I beat his ass hes going to try and say we tied THAT’S A FUCKIN GIRL SCOUT TO ME. Well Mc’s  respond to this thread and let primo-suspect know that I should go to the 2nd round. >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Defeated in battle:
Skillastic (stillassdick)
Bigg Bpg
Primo suspect (homo suspect)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE WHY PRIMO IS SUCH A BITCH!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2001, 01:27:32 PM »
Nah I gotta disagree. Primo won that 6-5. Count the votes and you'll see. The voting went like this:

Primo

Irish Thug Wannabe
Maxi-Padz
Joachim
hatesrats
AlerG
NIK (6)

Stiles

Skillaztic
SMS
N-Imy (me)
M Dogg
Smooth (5)

That's all the votes I found cause that Oasis...whatever...never even voted.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2001, 01:38:57 PM »
Why dont yall just have a rematch 2 set shit stright, and muthafuckas betta vote instead givin 24 fuckin comments.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2001, 01:50:01 PM »
there weren't 24 comments it's just a lot of post were by Primo complaingin about how people should have been voting for him but there were 11votes and not the 8 that Stiles you say but count the votes yourselfs. Primo won thi battle unless anyobdy else votes. out.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Stiles

• Lil Geezy
  • I came into this world with a smile, now i want to go out wiith this world smiling on me.     -STILES-
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2001, 02:53:36 PM »
fuck that for all i know mafia can be primos best friend saying this shit i won and everyone knows it
Defeated in battle:
Skillastic (stillassdick)
Bigg Bpg
Primo suspect (homo suspect)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2001, 03:00:14 PM »
man you are just as bad a loser as Primo. I voted for you and so I counted the votes and this is wot I got. So stop bitching and just accept that if no1 else votes then you have lost the battle. Any who cares if any1 who voted for Primo could be a homie of his the same could be said about your votes you got. Anywayz so far going on the info provided from your battle you have lost. COME TO ERMS WITH IT. So wot if you lost a battle. Ther is gonna be another one soon most def and then you can try that bit harder and maybe win your battle this time but STOP BITCHING and continue on with your life. Anywayz your battle with Primo will be forgotten in about a week when round 2, 3, 4 etc hits.

So Much Style

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2001, 03:10:55 PM »
ok 1st of all, i THOUGHT stiles won for sure, the votes were finished and he was ahead, i dotn know what this shit is, buti think stiles won, anyway n-imy you post to much , you were at liek 200 a week ago
So much style back at it again

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2001, 03:39:04 PM »
nah a week ago I was at 500 but I only post that much because I am contributing to as many posts as I feel I can. Ok so there is like the odd 1 in 50 where I post some stupid remark or summin but that's just me. Also a battle ain't over until the voting has stopped. YOu ask people to vote but when they do you say the battle is over so that is only gonna disencourage then to return when round 2 strts. I lost my battle to you but after about 5-2 you didn't see me saying ok that's it lets stop voting I let people vote cause I like to hear people's opinion on wot they thought of my rhyme but anywayz the voting if the batle was over then the topic should have been closed so nobdy else could reply but it wasn't so the public were still albe to vote so all votes in that topic until it is closed down should count imo.

So Much Style

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2001, 04:57:44 PM »
you still post too much, 300 posts in a week
So much style back at it again

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2001, 05:24:46 PM »

you still post too much, 300 posts in a week

That's cause I was beefing with people this week but my posts slowed down because that stopped. Also the modertaprs post a lot and although it's their job to keep this board active I don't hear nobody cliam about them postin as often as the like and half of them ain't even answers or comments just saying a topic is gonna/is locked or how stupid the topic post was and shit but they still doing a good job.

Tecknine

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2001, 05:36:08 PM »
Hey I already told everybody I was sorry about the post after the battle..I was really fucked up...The votes say it...I don't care who won..We are still in the first round.....Even if i lose than..I dont  mean shit there is still 8 more matches.