Author Topic: Karma question...  (Read 2214 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Karma question...
« on: March 01, 2009, 06:10:07 PM »
Who here actually takes the time out to diss somebodies Karma? lol. Im just curious.  Ive been here for like 7 yrs i think. I think ive prolly propped or dissed less then 15 times during those years, and 95% would have had to been props. lol.  I dunno, i just wonder what kind of loser it would take to get satisfaction out of dissing somebodies message board Karma lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chief

Re: Karma question...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 06:15:24 PM »
i diss and prop every now and again, its impulsive sometimes just do it

especially if you read a whole bunch of threads and someone posts up funny shit if the name pops up a few times i prop, same with dissing if someone keeps posting up dumb shit in every thread i diss

dont do it often though, usually only when i spend more than 20 minutes on dubcc

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »
^ yeah same here basically... I always prop people when they post good shit mainly  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »
i know that nerd dre day does that shit

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »
I think I propped 2 or 3 people and I've never dissed anyone.makes me laugh when someone has huge amounts of negative karma though.I think if someone has more then 100 in the negative they should be banned because obviously nobody likes them

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »
I think I propped 2 or 3 people and I've never dissed anyone.makes me laugh when someone has huge amounts of negative karma though.I think if someone has more then 100 in the negative they should be banned because obviously nobody likes them

Tell that to mauz and NIK.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 07:51:23 PM »
I don't think i have every used it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 07:54:56 PM »
hardly ever diss, ill randomly prop but hardly

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »
I dunno, i just wonder what kind of loser it would take to get satisfaction out of dissing somebodies message board Karma lol.

LOL, foreal.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »
my karma went down when I made fun of NIK.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 11:44:55 PM »
Who here actually takes the time out to diss somebodies Karma? lol. Im just curious.  Ive been here for like 7 yrs i think. I think ive prolly propped or dissed less then 15 times during those years, and 95% would have had to been props. lol.  I dunno, i just wonder what kind of loser it would take to get satisfaction out of dissing somebodies message board Karma lol.

-1 for making this thread

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 11:45:02 PM »
I always try and give props when someone is level headed or is sharing stuff or what not.  I honestly have hit the diss button maybe like 3 times in several years.

And NIK, please don't try and act like it's not you going crazy on the diss button all these years.  I remember a while back you lowered my karma by over 100 points in like 5 days time.  You either had to be on here and clicking the diss button every hour around the clock, or you have multiple accounts.  Either way it's extremely pathetic and childish, not to mention obsessive.

Peace

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 12:04:01 AM »
:laugh: good one  :D
i wouldn't say that it counts for everyone, but in most cases they have a bad reputation.
so they have themselves to blame ;)

that's how it works outside of the internet as well

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 02:38:49 AM »
always givin props 2 people who deserve it..  had pushed the diss button a few times..
some people do indeed enjoy to hit the dizz button.. i remember when i had a fall out with that dude called Krasnoe Dinamo I did lost like 50 props hahaha

Raphael

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 03:10:21 AM »
I think if someone has more then 100 in the negative they should be banned because obviously nobody likes them
not true, it can be one person dissing them all the time for some reason
look at my karma and i hardly never piss anyone off :P