Author Topic: Karma question...  (Read 2141 times)

penenstamp

Re: Karma question...
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 03:26:44 AM »
I think I propped 2 or 3 people and I've never dissed anyone.makes me laugh when someone has huge amounts of negative karma though.I think if someone has more then 100 in the negative they should be banned because obviously nobody likes them
:laugh: good one  :D
i wouldn't say that it counts for everyone, but in most cases they have a bad reputation.
so they have themselves to blame ;)

that's how it works outside of the internet as well

haha, internet doesn't work the same way as real life

if you're the same person as you are on the internet I can't imagine you have any friends. if anything, you'd be the nerdy kid that's always picked on.

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 03:46:22 AM »
Maybe he is lol.at the end of the day who really cares?if dubcc gets shut down tommorow I'm not going to lose sleep over it.almost all my posts are done through my phone and I can't even see what my karma is nore can I prop or diss anyone.I mean if some nerd wants to spend all day giving someone bad karma well then that's just plain sad and I feel bad for their life.

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 04:41:42 AM »
I dont see the pt of karma .. if it's supposed to reflect the best and worst members , I dont think it's reliable at all ... and at the end of the day , its just internet not life

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 04:51:15 AM »
I mostly give props when I'm around, but usually I don't do anything. I've dissed people a bunch of times when I thought they were ruining an otherwise useful thread by being complete idiots. And yeah, obviously I log on every two hours to diss NIK, it just makes me feel strong.

Anyways, my karma just went down overnight and the only one I remember discussing with is Daygo :baseballbat:

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 05:00:10 AM »
^^^ I should have ruined your karma for talking shit about French a numerous of times  :laugh:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 05:08:05 AM »
^^^ I should have ruined your karma for talking shit about French a numerous of times  :laugh:
c'était your fucking soccer team, i have nothing against the french otherwise, you frog-eating son of a bitch

btw, i just defended you guys in that TOT thread about Europeans.

ah well, I'll +1 you, maybe that repairs some of the damage

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2009, 05:12:59 AM »
I dont see the pt of karma .. if it's supposed to reflect the best and worst members , I dont think it's reliable at all ... and at the end of the day , its just internet not life
true, i'm not getting paid  :baseballbat:

maybe i should add a donate function to my profile  :D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 08:16:51 AM »
I dunno, i just wonder what kind of loser it would take to get satisfaction out of dissing somebodies message board Karma lol.

LOL, foreal.

quite pathetic indeed. I think I used the diss button about 10 times overall.
I try to imagine Elano sitting on his computer night and day only to hit the diss button once  a hour

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2009, 08:27:17 AM »
Who here actually takes the time out to diss somebodies Karma? lol. Im just curious.  Ive been here for like 7 yrs i think. I think ive prolly propped or dissed less then 15 times during those years, and 95% would have had to been props. lol.  I dunno, i just wonder what kind of loser it would take to get satisfaction out of dissing somebodies message board Karma lol.

I had time to give everyone here a +1

Its a celebration bitches  :banana_trippin:

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 08:29:50 AM »
Who here actually takes the time out to diss somebodies Karma? lol. Im just curious.  Ive been here for like 7 yrs i think. I think ive prolly propped or dissed less then 15 times during those years, and 95% would have had to been props. lol.  I dunno, i just wonder what kind of loser it would take to get satisfaction out of dissing somebodies message board Karma lol.

I had time to give everyone here a +1

Its a celebration bitches  :banana_trippin:

did you mean to say "diss" cuz my karma just went down again within the last few mintues and Krasnoe Dinamo is banned  ???  8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 08:44:05 AM »
lol yeah i think i did, my bad. the forums are acting hella weird for me i keep getting page is unavailable

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 08:45:43 AM »
it's all good, just wanted to see if that's what it was  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 01:29:01 PM »
i prop everytime some1 hooks it up wit dope tracks, vid.

but som1s been hittin my karma

turf hitta  ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 01:34:39 PM »
i prop a lot, usually when i agree with someone or if they post some funny / useful shit.

i rarely diss, and if i do, i dont go on a fucking mission hitting the diss button every hour like some losers on here.

i also say take away the anonymous feature..that way all the losers who hit the diss button every hour would be exposed.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 01:36:00 PM »
i prop a lot, usually when i agree with someone or if they post some funny / useful shit.

i rarely diss, and if i do, i dont go on a fucking mission hitting the diss button every hour like some losers on here.

i also say take away the anonymous feature..that way all the losers who hit the diss button every hour would be exposed.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.