Author Topic: Karma question...  (Read 2142 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Karma question...
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »
well I guess not since there are no "real" ravers on this board other than me lol :D..

maybe you like girls tho... :nahnah2:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2009, 07:20:21 PM »
Raves are fucking gay.I went to one and some fag got in my face and start waving glow sticks in my face so I punched him out and got booted out

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »
Raves are fucking gay.I went to one and some fag got in my face and start waving glow sticks in my face so I punched him out and got booted out

LOL   :banana_trippin:

Floydness

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2009, 09:12:33 PM »

he was trying to give u a lightshow.. u could really get into it and enjoy it if u werent so fucking narrow minded  ::) ;)

Floydness

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »
well I guess not since there are no "real" ravers on this board other than me lol :D..

maybe you like girls tho... :nahnah2:

why not? LOL.. girls are nice with sugar and spice  :P :whistle:

Floydness

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »

I can honestly also say that reading this made me LOL.. lol!

~Lucien~

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

lmao

Jaydc555

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2009, 09:34:53 PM »
If I was narrow minded I wouldn't have gone in the first place.I just don't like people that shove things in my face as soon I walk in the door.

Jaydc555

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2009, 09:36:19 PM »
He tried to give me a lights show so I gave him a lights out show

Floydness

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2009, 09:40:39 PM »
lol I could be wrong.. but I think youre lying to make people on dubcc laugh.. I dont think u punched a guy for giving u a lightshow.. and btw all u have to do is just say "no thanx" and they will understand and go away to someone who wants it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2009, 09:43:40 PM »
ive been to like a warehouse party in santa cruz which i guess is like a rave but not as much glowstick smoke machine type shit. the music and everything sucked dick but there were a lot of bitches getting down with each other so it was ok but it was weird being around all that techno shit

Floydness

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2009, 09:45:17 PM »
trust me ^^ u havent been to a real rave..

Jaydc555

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »
Lol.yes because making people on dubcc laugh is all I have ha ha ha.I said it I did it if people find it funny that's the way it is.I could care less if some little hippy girl that likes doing e and being gang banged by glow sticks doesn't believe me.I could have said no thanks but he could have asked before he did that.next time he will think twice before he does that again I garauntee that.

Muhfukka

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »
no i know it wasnt a real rave thats why i went

Chief

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »

he was trying to give u a lightshow.. u could really get into it and enjoy it if u werent so fucking narrow minded  ::) ;)

LOL its pretty gay though.

thats why i think raves suck, too many hippies with glow sticks and retards with fluffy boots and fluro gear on. its all just a show, and the people there like to brag about how fucked up they are.

*meet a stranger* first question: so what did you have man?
reply: nothing, leave me alone