Author Topic: (Audio) Sabrina "They Don't Know What I've Been Through" (AMAZING NEW SOULFUL)  (Read 65 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1364/56/

It is with great pleasure that we introduce this beautiful new songstress...

Raptalk.Net readers and Nappy Roots fans may remember their politically charged anthem of 2008,  "Election Day." That very inspiring song was the one that introduced the world to the soulful vocals of Sabrina. She took the opportunity of appearing on the hook to establish herself to her musical audience and beautifully laid down her vocals.

With such a soulful voice, Sabrina is poised to be the next jazz-influenced star that her talent has her destined to become.

With a debut LP on the way, No Rose Petals and Bubblebaths, Sabrina is sure to take the world by storm with her overly smooth voice and delivery. With a fresh sounding single at her helm, the fore coming album from Sabrina (set to be distributed by Fontana/Universal) is one that is poised to make a lot of noise in the music industry.

Today, we bring to our readers the lead single from the highly anticipated project, "They Don't Know What I've Been Through."

Download "They Don't Know What I've Been Through" Here:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/56380938532d5235/

To end this introductory article, Raptalk.Net would like to deliver our readers with an inspirational quote from Sabrina herself, to help showcase what kind of person Sabrina truly is, and what sort of material and subject matter fans can continue to expect from this young talent.

"When I look out the window and watch my neighbor struggle to raise a child on her own, when I pass a man wandering the streets looking lost and not knowing which direction to walk, when I watch my family fight with addiction, when I stand hopeless as my cousin places his one year old daughter in the back of a hearse, when I know someone I love is looking for love in all the wrong places, when I hear my baby cousin cry for her mommy who's facing 6-20, when I look into a stranger's eyes and see the weight of a hurtful past, I'm encouraged to make a difference; to show hope, shine light and paint a dark world bright yellow." - Sabrina

Inspirational indeed! Stay tuned to Raptalk.Net for the latest on Sabrina...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:33:00 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I really like it!!!! she got talent! nice one homie!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The beat sick!!!! Dope production

Lunatic

this is the shit y'all!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don