Author Topic: for all you credit card abusers...or users....  (Read 445 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: for all you credit card abusers...or users....
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 07:21:28 PM »
Greendot Prepaid Debit Cards. Of course to put money on it there's a $5 fee, and a $5 monthly maintenance fee, but compared to what you could have with a credit card, man, shit is on point. I only use it to purchase shit off the internet, but basically that's what it's good for. Easy.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 08:16:54 PM »
Greendot Prepaid Debit Cards. Of course to put money on it there's a $5 fee, and a $5 monthly maintenance fee, but compared to what you could have with a credit card, man, shit is on point. I only use it to purchase shit off the internet, but basically that's what it's good for. Easy.
prepaid card?  what's the difference with regular debit card?  It doesn't or shouldn't be charging you fees in regular debit card, e.g. Bank of America.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 04:18:50 PM »

dont be a fool. that shit is not on point. eye dont know where the outrage is at for this. your being played for a sucker.
Being a young Black man ( in america) + not making smart moves = mentally dead ------> your survival rate in this jungle of america is low .
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »

dont be a fool. that shit is not on point. eye dont know where the outrage is at for this. your being played for a sucker.
Being a young Black man ( in america) + not making smart moves = mentally dead ------> your survival rate in this jungle of america is low .

What would be the smart thang than? Gettin' a credit card, so you could go into debt? Becuz that's what it's good for. I think that gettin' a CREDIT card would be the mistake? No?

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 04:39:46 PM »

What would be the smart thang than? Gettin' a credit card, so you could go into debt? Becuz that's what it's good for. I think that gettin' a CREDIT card would be the mistake? No?

first off credit cards and what you have are not your only options.  also dont be fooled  that credits are only good for going into debt. (Only fools go into debt with they credit cards). credit cards is good for building credit. in this society having good credit is a plus. at some time you might want to start building some credit.  when you choose to do so.......  get a macys credit card, and use that to buy shit you know you have no problem paying back. when eye started off eye would by nice shirts ( on sale always, at least for me) something in my range eye know eye can pay right back. ( you 18 anyway time to start buying some presentable grown man shit. appearance is key)

but to get back on point. that $5 a month maintenance fee is bullshit. and you got to pay to put money on it.

get a FREE checkings account. at most all you need is .01 cent to keep that account open. you also get a debit card and checks. you can put your money in there without no bullshit ass fees.
YOU see these devil ass honkys on here know that shit. but they aint going to tell you that shit. they just sit there laughing at you. knowing damn well you getting jacked for your dough. eye really hope you put a cease to the way you going about it now. because you might ass well be gettin robbed everyday of your life by some stick up kids
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »
Yes, see now that you explained it, I will check into that at my bank. Thank you.

I know you need a credit card to build credit, but, I don't be using it like everybody do, so I don't know if they have monthly maintenance fees either, and some other wild charges. My moms had one, and they came back after 9 years and put a freeze on my account in the bank, that's why I don't be trusting them. No banks, no credit card company's. I don't know if they got hidden charges.

But now I know, to get a debit card thru the bank wit no charges, see with some simple education instead of callin' me out, now I know.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 05:41:32 PM »
quiet truth its time to give in to skinny jeans im sorry.