Author Topic: Throwbacc to 1997: Crooked I ft MQ3 - Everyday (produced by Battlecat) 12'' Rip  (Read 1417 times)

EFFeX

Old school damn, haven't heard this in years!

Soopahigh

i'm at work right but believe me, the first i'm going to do when i get back home is listen to that song since i never heard of it

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
i'm at work right but believe me, the first i'm going to do when i get back home is listen to that song since i never heard of it

I'm at the university and was shocked when i read this. damn i cant listen to this in the library. we need some g-funk for the scientists. ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I'm at the university and was shocked when i read this. damn i cant listen to this in the library. we need some g-funk for the scientists. ;D ;D

haha true !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
Here's a Remix of the remix! http://www.zshare.net/audio/56415468fe57f642/ Its from the D.O.C. (Dynasty Online Community) Evolution Of A Boss mixtape release from 2006 which was downloaded over 60k times!
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I used to love that track back in the day but my 1998 white label 12" says produced by Erick Sermon.

If someone could upload that CD single would be great.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
i got the CDQ of that shit somewhere

Damn, this beat is sick!!! Hook It UP HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
If someone could upload that CD single would be great.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Matty

this rip is unlistenable. sounds like the track could be very cool though.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

hope dude with cdq gonna upload his version :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

gfunkin2

Nice....

Sounds like there's elements of "Where My Eyes Can See" in this...same sample at least

Soopahigh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
mad props man!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Soopahigh

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!