Author Topic: Snoop Dogg joins Nation of Islam  (Read 2323 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Snoop Dogg joins Nation of Islam
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »
eye dont know why Blacks fuck with Christianity or Islam. Islam is not the orginals man religion...........they forced that shit on us........just like Christians did.

read malcolm x and you understand why black people join to islam
lol at telling me to read the auto of malcolm X. Black people we need our own shit period. eye know how arabs look down on Blacks. once again islam was forced on Blacks just like christianity and the rest. Arabs had they little slave trade of Blacks also.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

wethuggin1987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 12:41:50 PM »
Firstly, Nation of Islam are NOT muslim, they want yall to think they are, but they're not, a lot people say they are masons, fuck the noi

just do your research on malcolm x and look up NAPOLEON FROM OUTLAWS islamic talks , then you will learn the difference between REAL muslims and the noi

big up all the real muslims (rappers include tray dee,immortal technique, flesh-n-bone, bizzy bone, freeway...) and fuck the noi. If snoop joins the noi, he is far from a muslim. Malcolm saw the truth and became a real muslim, and why did they kill him? u do the math

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 01:02:12 PM »
new snoop deville malcolm x edition comin' soon.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

wethuggin1987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 01:12:58 PM »
islam was not forced on us, the quran consists of words from god, whereas the bible and torah were created by man (no disrespect). Even with all the haters , Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world, and it's good to see so many blacks from the ghettos revert to islam. but dont be fooled by snoop, the noi aint islam man, it's a corrupt organisation.

I thought most of ya'll niggas would have seen the Malcolm X movie by now, damn , people 2day be on some bullshit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »
islam was not forced on us, the quran consists of words from god, whereas the bible and torah were created by man (no disrespect). Even with all the haters , Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world, and it's good to see so many blacks from the ghettos revert to islam. but dont be fooled by snoop, the noi aint islam man, it's a corrupt organisation.

I thought most of ya'll niggas would have seen the Malcolm X movie by now, damn , people 2day be on some bullshit

Can u prove that the Qu'ran consist of authentic words from Allah as well as prove that the Bible doesn't possess the authentic words of Jehovah(besides the different translations because every translations wasn't misinterpeted yet the hebrew and greek language was made more plain)? Both were physically written by men but is there full proof that the words are actually inspired by God?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

wethuggin1987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »
^^from what i understand the bible and torah wre infiltrated by romans and jewish pricks  (devil worshippers/illuminati of that time) at BABYLON, theres a lot more to it, i suggest u do ur research like i did. and regarding the quran, well the prophet muhammad did write the quran and he communicated with god himself. People at that time believed muhammad and the quran, mostly due to muhammad and the previous prophets (i.e moses) MIRACLES. These men were chosen by god to become prophets and perform miraculous activities. There are so many, i cant write them in this thread , your better of researching it, even wikipedia will give you good insight. In a nutshell, muhammad and the other prophets spoke the truth and crazy miracles happened at certain times which must have made realise islam is the truth, and it was spread throughout arabia, africa, asia and southern europe.

I know this is off topic but im just answering the niggas question

back on topic, the day SNOOP DOGG turns into a real muslim would be one the biggest shocks of my life!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 02:16:14 PM »
this is good news, props to Snoop for standing up for what he believes...  more on this later, because there was a lot of ignorance in this thread that I want to expose
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 02:24:08 PM »
^^from what i understand the bible and torah wre infiltrated by romans and jewish pricks  (devil worshippers/illuminati of that time) at BABYLON, theres a lot more to it, i suggest u do ur research like i did. and regarding the quran, well the prophet muhammad did write the quran and he communicated with god himself. People at that time believed muhammad and the quran, mostly due to muhammad and the previous prophets (i.e moses) MIRACLES. These men were chosen by god to become prophets and perform miraculous activities. There are so many, i cant write them in this thread , your better of researching it, even wikipedia will give you good insight. In a nutshell, muhammad and the other prophets spoke the truth and crazy miracles happened at certain times which must have made realise islam is the truth, and it was spread throughout arabia, africa, asia and southern europe.

I know this is off topic but im just answering the niggas question

back on topic, the day SNOOP DOGG turns into a real muslim would be one the biggest shocks of my life!

Yea, I did my research on both already. I just wanted to see what you would say.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

wethuggin1987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
^^Heres some videos that may interest u

NAPOLEON speaking about islam, NOI and his life

I'm just saying that people shouldnt call someone a muslim if they join NOI, because the noi are corrupt. I do admire farrakhan when he attacks the US government but he's a phony. But anyway, big up to snoop if he feels he made a good move

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 02:40:53 PM by wethuggin1987 »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 12:27:31 AM »
big up all the real muslims (rappers include tray dee,immortal technique, flesh-n-bone, bizzy bone, freeway...) and fuck the noi. If snoop joins the noi, he is far from a muslim. Malcolm saw the truth and became a real muslim, and why did they kill him? u do the math
i'm not sure about flesh, but tray dee is definately in the nation of islam.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 12:59:34 AM by ironmike »

Pacific Standard

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2009, 12:35:42 AM »
Snoop said nothing of becoming a Muslim.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2009, 06:11:41 AM »
No matter the religion... it's all about the music

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2009, 01:28:36 AM »
^^
exactly.

he can be a mormon, or a hindu for all i care,... just aslong as the music is dope, but lately he's been making alot of wack music, so i hope there'll be a change from that

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2009, 01:53:07 AM »
^^
exactly.

he can be a mormon, or a hindu for all i care,... just aslong as the music is dope, but lately he's been making alot of wack music, so i hope there'll be a change from that

Yep. Apart the songs he has made with terrace in the past months, Snoop has put out some weird shit

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2009, 02:15:06 AM »
yeh, terrance is an incredible producer.
he makes some real funky beats that reminds me alot of the great 80's funk music like the babyface/L.A. reid produced hit singles for the whispers, midnight star, mac band etc.
i dont understand why todays music has to be completely different to what has been done in the past.
if great music was made in the past, then why not keep that flavor in the music. so terrance martin has got thumbs up from me.