Author Topic: So this bald guy gave me his treadmill at the gym today...  (Read 492 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
So this bald guy gave me his treadmill at the gym today...
« on: March 02, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »
The one next to him was broken or some shit an i tried getting on it but almost busted my ass pretty hard so i said fucc that. But anyways i did my little workout or w.e an when i was done i was just hella bored cause its snowing like a bitch here today. So i go down to the basketball court and i was shooting around and shit. This bald guy comes up to me asks me if i was still in school and shit (I guess i look young) I said naww im 21...so i start asking him some questions. Apparently he moved up here from Philly and is going to BIBLE SCHOOL.

So randomly he starts telling me his life story and "opening up" Hes like, "I was just like you man i was caught up in all the money drugs and bitches, then i got shot 6 times". My first reaction was, damn homie 6 times you are blessed! My second thought (that i kept to myself) was how is he gonna say he was just like me with all this shit when he don't even know me??? HAHA. But real recognize real he was pretty much right.

He was tellin' me how he never been to church before, and even after he got shot he was still hustling and shit. I forget what he said finally made him "see the light" but all in all he was the coolest religious guy i have ever met. And somehow i brought up gay marriage (knowing he was a christian and against it) and before that i had told him my name is Adam (OMG NOW YOU KNOW MY NAME) And he was like..

"Its supposed to be Adam and EVE not Adam and stEVE"

Yo that shit had my dying laughing. First religious guy i met who had a sense of humor also.  :bandit:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: So this bald guy gave me his treadmill at the gym today...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »
lol, off subject but i always thought u were black b4 u posted ur pic on here.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 01:28:19 PM »
Haha, its all good. Thats why i post my picture now. And i finally put a picture of me on my myspace music page because everything thinks i "sound black" when i rap. To be honest, i am a man of many voices.

So remember kids, i may sound like a 300lb black man from the inner city, but really im only a 120lb white kid from the burbs....CHUUUUCH!!!  ::)

Roccy

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 01:34:57 PM »
Haha, its all good. Thats why i post my picture now. And i finally put a picture of me on my myspace music page because everything thinks i "sound black" when i rap. To be honest, i am a man of many voices.

So remember kids, i may sound like a 300lb black man from the inner city, but really im only a 120lb white kid from the burbs....CHUUUUCH!!!  ::)

you don't sound black to me lol..sound exactly like a 120lb white kid from the burbs  ;)
how it really goes down..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 01:37:57 PM »
On another random note:

A few yrs ago i went to a near by community college, when you apply and shit for housing you have to enter a photo of yourself. So like, its cool, everything is all good. Im walking through, i see they got all the whiteboys together, all the black kids together, all the asians together. So i get there, an im first one to my dorm room...

So my roomates start showing up... and they are all black!! At first i was like, "wtf? they put me with 3 black dudes??" But after meeting them they were all helllla cool. And they all smoked so i was like gyeah, atleast i aint stuck with no nerdy white kids  ::) So after the fact i was analyzing things a bit trying to figure out how they stuck me with all black guys. So im looking at my picture i submitted to them and i realize i looked HELLA MEXICAN hahahahah. It was a picture from florida, i had sunburn and i had this big ol' kool aide smile an my eyes were all chink'd haha.

In conclusion i probably lucked out cause all my roomates were hella cool, and i still keep in touch with one.

p.s. i still know people who live on campus and shit so i go there pretty often, and to this day i STILL havent seen 1 white boy roomed with 3 black guys hahaha. Them mufuccas was tryna set me up!!! But little did they know that we were all criminal minded hahaha.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 01:39:28 PM »

you don't sound black to me lol..sound exactly like a 120lb white kid from the burbs  ;)

I know haha. Its usually bitches who say "i sound black" cause we all know how ignorant bitches can be  ::)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »
The one next to him was broken or some shit an i tried getting on it but almost busted my ass pretty hard so i said fucc that. But anyways i did my little workout or w.e an when i was done i was just hella bored cause its snowing like a bitch here today. So i go down to the basketball court and i was shooting around and shit. This bald guy comes up to me asks me if i was still in school and shit (I guess i look young) I said naww im 21...so i start asking him some questions. Apparently he moved up here from Philly and is going to BIBLE SCHOOL.

So randomly he starts telling me his life story and "opening up" Hes like, "I was just like you man i was caught up in all the money drugs and bitches, then i got shot 6 times". My first reaction was, damn homie 6 times you are blessed! My second thought (that i kept to myself) was how is he gonna say he was just like me with all this shit when he don't even know me??? HAHA. But real recognize real he was pretty much right.

He was tellin' me how he never been to church before, and even after he got shot he was still hustling and shit. I forget what he said finally made him "see the light" but all in all he was the coolest religious guy i have ever met. And somehow i brought up gay marriage (knowing he was a christian and against it) and before that i had told him my name is Adam (OMG NOW YOU KNOW MY NAME) And he was like..

"Its supposed to be Adam and EVE not Adam and stEVE"

Yo that shit had my dying laughing. First religious guy i met who had a sense of humor also.  :bandit:

I think he was hittin on you homie....watch yah ass...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »
Hah. I was lookin for him today but all i could see was square ass mother fuccers who shouldn't have been there  ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 08:57:42 PM »
Thats provincetown for ya.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »
Thats provincetown for ya.

lol, fucking p town queers.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 07:25:36 AM »
Huh?? Only P Town i know is in mass. Don't know where provincetown NY is....  ???

Pacific Standard

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 02:09:10 PM »
^Eye thought u were moving to cape cod?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
^Eye thought u were moving to cape cod?
For real thats why I said that.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 03:25:15 PM »
naaaw cape cod succs dick in the winter. it reminds me too much of upstate so i had to leave. might aswell be in upstate if its gonna feel like it LOL  :bandit:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »
In the summer the Cape is a really chill spot. My grandparents live in Harwich. Its so quiet and relaxing around there.