Author Topic: Chamillionaire introduces "Major Pain" ("Venom" pushed back).  (Read 182 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Chamillionaire introduces "Major Pain" ("Venom" pushed back).
« on: December 25, 2009, 02:34:25 PM »

Chamillionaire has a message for you. Here comes the pain.

The highly anticipated Venom album has been pushed back till March 16th and I already know what you're thinking. Instead of me pointing any fingers or making any excuses I would rather just offer an alternative. A Major Pain cd will release on FEB 2nd regardless of the push back. Music is music and I don't feel like any amount of politics should keep a brand that is highly in demand trapped in a cage. In a perfect world all of the people that support the movement will pre-order this upcoming release directly from this website chamillonaire.com. See the goal is to become so self contained that we can supply our own need for Merch, Music, and Chamillionaire madness without ever having to be subject to a release date. In simple english, we can drop anything we want to drop anytime that we want to drop it from right here. The world is ours for the taking. I hope you're ready. The bullet is in the chamber....

in case you just want the straight news...

-Universal pushed Venom back to March 16th.
-Cham isn't making the fans wait & is dropping "Major Pain" on Febuary 2nd.

it's expected honestly, but my only hope is that "Major Pain" isn't "Mixtape Messiah 8" with a different name; i hope it's an actual album. 8)

Blood$

Re: Chamillionaire introduces "Major Pain" ("Venom" pushed back).
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 06:05:31 PM »
my only hope is that "Major Pain" isn't "Mixtape Messiah 8" with a different name; i hope it's an actual album. 8)