Author Topic: Chemtrails  (Read 124 times)

jeromechickenbone

Chemtrails
« on: March 03, 2009, 07:14:19 AM »
PHX was under a huge grid of these yesterday. Look up at the sky, maybe you'll catch it.

(most informative vid)
(vid taken in Texas)
(Time lapse England)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 09:23:14 AM »

This is a classic example of the two layers of information given out to the public, on the one hand they tell people it's a conspiracy theory invented by kooky inidividuals. However on the other hand, in the newspapers which are targeted at the supposedly more intellectual audience they admit they are releasing chemicals to provide a layer of protection "against the crumbling ozone layer"

the ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 12:43:49 PM »
This stuff really cracks me up.  I mean really do people stop to think how much chemical the planes would have to carry to leave "chemtrails" across the sky?  And the dispersion factor of an aerosol chemical at 36,000 feet is such that you would never be able to taste or smell any thing over 6 miles up as some have claimed.  If it was such a huge issue why would they not only do it at night time for less visability?  Also typically planes follow close flight lanes in the sky reducing the overall "coverage" area.  Now I am one for a good conspiracy but this one always makes me SMH. 

But that being said....who knows.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 03:00:48 PM »
This stuff really cracks me up.  I mean really do people stop to think how much chemical the planes would have to carry to leave "chemtrails" across the sky?  And the dispersion factor of an aerosol chemical at 36,000 feet is such that you would never be able to taste or smell any thing over 6 miles up as some have claimed.  If it was such a huge issue why would they not only do it at night time for less visability?  Also typically planes follow close flight lanes in the sky reducing the overall "coverage" area.  Now I am one for a good conspiracy but this one always makes me SMH. 

But that being said....who knows.

Word, I think some of the details are disinfo but I wish I could find the articles from english newspapers relating to the release of chemical weapons over the dorset countryside by the u.s military back in the 50's. typical when you want something, it's not there lol. I will find it soon

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 03:15:16 PM »

Bingo

>:(