Author Topic: Wonderful news everyone!!! thy has brought wonderful nows O alas  (Read 703 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wonderful news everyone!!! thy has brought wonderful nows O alas
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 06:34:52 PM »
Thats extra funny!  I guess you wouldn't mind if the contributions caucasians have made to the world was reduced to 2% as well.  I guess then instead of typing lame posts to inflame people, you would be carving images of 4 legged creatures with sharp teeth into the side of a rock grunting about fire.  But please keep the hypocrisy up...it's a good look for you.

Of course not! murder, drugs, instigating amongst other non white countries ( to benefit themselves (white countries)), racism, evil, KKK, Hitler, AIDS,  Tuskegee experiment, white supremacy,  Agent Orange, genocide, slavery, nuclear bombs, and the list goes on............of course eye wouldnt mind if all of these and future devilish acts by whites were mitigated to 2%

Because black people never did anything wrong before white people came around.

::)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »
Thats extra funny!  I guess you wouldn't mind if the contributions caucasians have made to the world was reduced to 2% as well.  I guess then instead of typing lame posts to inflame people, you would be carving images of 4 legged creatures with sharp teeth into the side of a rock grunting about fire.  But please keep the hypocrisy up...it's a good look for you.

Of course not! murder, drugs, instigating amongst other non white countries ( to benefit themselves (white countries)), racism, evil, KKK, Hitler, AIDS,  Tuskegee experiment, white supremacy,  Agent Orange, genocide, slavery, nuclear bombs, and the list goes on............of course eye wouldnt mind if all of these and future devilish acts by whites were mitigated to 2%

give me one instance when Blacks as whole have done anything as disgusting as you white devils have done and will continue to do in the future. eye want you to show me ( without the instigation of white people/countries).
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Pacific Standard

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

give me one instance when Blacks as whole have done anything as disgusting as you white devils have done and will continue to do in the future. eye want you to show me ( without the instigation of white people/countries).

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/03/04/darfur.rape/index.html
Sudan soldier: 'They told me to kill, to rape children'

Want more danny boy?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 06:53:00 PM »
Job GTFO off the internetz!  I think a few white dudes may have had something to do with it's creation.  Damn, you know what turn off your computer too!   Hypocritical at all?
and the Blacks in this country build this country, give it its basis , its foundation. jump started this bitch. your point? the only hypocrite and biggest hypocrite there ever was and is till this day is the caucasian man
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »

Want more danny boy?
someone cant read

so fuck you." - Pac

Pacific Standard

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 06:56:03 PM »

Want more danny boy?
someone cant read

Jesus you mean to tell me your black, paranoid, and illiterate? Way to overcome the stereotype.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »

It's human nature to destroy one's self. People of all races have been killing each other without outside influences before the sabretooth tiger went extinct. The slave trade in Africa (black people enslaving other black people) was going strong before the 1500s when the Portuguese showed up.

And who said I was white? I'm just an intelligent person who knows race isn't a determining factor in the downfall of man. White people may have gone out and done some atrocious shit, but we could all be purple and there would still be murders, drug usage, wars, etc. and we'd still end up killing ourselves. Genocide wouldn't make a hill of shit difference in the end because after a group of people is gone, then the focus is inward and we'd again have conflict.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 06:31:46 PM »

It's human nature to destroy one's self. People of all races have been killing each other without outside influences before the sabretooth tiger went extinct. The slave trade in Africa (black people enslaving other black people) was going strong before the 1500s when the Portuguese showed up.

And who said I was white? I'm just an intelligent person who knows race isn't a determining factor in the downfall of man. White people may have gone out and done some atrocious shit, but we could all be purple and there would still be murders, drug usage, wars, etc. and we'd still end up killing ourselves. Genocide wouldn't make a hill of shit difference in the end because after a group of people is gone, then the focus is inward and we'd again have conflict.
African slavery was a lot different than european/ caucasian white devil slavery. european slavery was de humanizing. the fact is whites are devilish people. eye dont know how anyone can deny that.
you ever wonder why laws aint strict as hell on pedophiles?? its because 85% of them are non-hispanic white males. same reason why there is an imbalance on the sentences handing out  for certain types of drug laws. dont play stupid white boy. thats one thing eye cant stand stupidity.  these white devils going to these 3rd wolrd countries play that. " if you can just donate, such and such amount ..........."  they out there are other motives.

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 06:43:37 PM »
Ignorance is bliss.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »
So what about all the Africans that kill eachother because they are from a differnt tribe?raping women,boiling them alive,cutting off the breasts of pregnant women so they can't breast feed their own seed.I'm pretty sure that is defined as evil.and your argueing that some slavery is better then others?that's the funnies thing I've read all day.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »
So what about all the Africans that kill eachother because they are from a differnt tribe?raping women,boiling them alive,cutting off the breasts of pregnant women so they can't breast feed their own seed.I'm pretty sure that is defined as evil.and your argueing that some slavery is better then others?that's the funnies thing I've read all day.

instigation from white colonies caused this recurring chaos. since back in the days. you get tribes to bicker and fight amongst each other. you create chaos, confusion and division (something whites have been known to do). whites supply one tribe with amunition causing an imbalance. till the point they dont have to do anything anymore. the negative cycle continues. just like bloods and crips. therefore making it easy to conquer.

one thing eye will give you white devils credit, is that you people know how to twist people words to benefit yourselves. eye dont know where eye ever said one slavery was better than the other. eye clearly said they were two different types of slavery. you devil ass said eye said that.

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 07:39:37 PM »
Lol.go kill yourself your a stain on Society.theirs no point in argueing with some obviously ignorant.I'm pretty sure no white man was standing next to them saying hey rape those women and cut off her tits.get your head out of your ass.your just a racist plain and simple.Theirs no difference between you and some redneck lynching blacks.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 07:06:34 AM »
if we really did do all this horrible shit dont that make y'all some bitches for letting us?? ;D   :D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »

African slavery was a lot different than european/ caucasian white devil slavery. european slavery was de humanizing. the fact is whites are devilish people. eye dont know how anyone can deny that.
you ever wonder why laws aint strict as hell on pedophiles?? its because 85% of them are non-hispanic white males. same reason why there is an imbalance on the sentences handing out  for certain types of drug laws. dont play stupid white boy. thats one thing eye cant stand stupidity.  these white devils going to these 3rd wolrd countries play that. " if you can just donate, such and such amount ..........."  they out there are other motives.

All slavery is dehumanizing. When you are slave, you are someone's property for heavens sake. It doesn't matter who is the owner.

As far as pedophiles, they deserve more jail time. I don't think anyone would disagree with you about that. But the problem is not solely in America, and it doesn't not just encompass whites as a whole. Little girls are kidnapped or sold into sexual bondage quite often in Central America and Southern Asia. I'm sure I could find text on it happening in Africa too.

instigation from white colonies caused this recurring chaos. since back in the days. you get tribes to bicker and fight amongst each other. you create chaos, confusion and division (something whites have been known to do). whites supply one tribe with amunition causing an imbalance. till the point they dont have to do anything anymore. the negative cycle continues. just like bloods and crips. therefore making it easy to conquer.

Tribes not only took slaves after they defeated another tribe in war, they also ate a few of them. I could search for a week and I wouldn't find and sources saying white people did that with their slaves. You are correct though, back in the day, white people did pit Africans against other Africans, but you mean to tell me shit wasn't going to go down anyways? Civil wars between tribes and African nations have been going on since history was first recorded. That's how status was built in those times; by going to war and winning. Why do you think warriors were so renowned?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2009, 05:34:27 PM »

All slavery is dehumanizing. When you are slave, you are someone's property for heavens sake. It doesn't matter who is the owner.

As far as pedophiles, they deserve more jail time. I don't think anyone would disagree with you about that. But the problem is not solely in America, and it doesn't not just encompass whites as a whole. Little girls are kidnapped or sold into sexual bondage quite often in Central America and Southern Asia. I'm sure I could find text on it happening in Africa too.

Tribes not only took slaves after they defeated another tribe in war, they also ate a few of them. I could search for a week and I wouldn't find and sources saying white people did that with their slaves. You are correct though, back in the day, white people did pit Africans against other Africans, but you mean to tell me shit wasn't going to go down anyways? Civil wars between tribes and African nations have been going on since history was first recorded. That's how status was built in those times; by going to war and winning. Why do you think warriors were so renowned?
you white devils dont get it. you think white slavery was just owning Blacks and thats it huh? there is a reason why eye said they were different type of slaverys. why dont you go do some reasearch on the mentacide on Blacks. you dont know shit. you just know why these white devil historian teachers been telling to the masses. all lies............ you simple ass minded honky. when you reading to build on some real shit........come get at me....other than that keep be naive and dumb in this white world and enjoy the benefits of being white

so fuck you." - Pac